• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if either party stepped up and nominated a different candidate, they would win easily in November.
For that last part if the Republican is against Trump they probably wouldn't win. Most of that party idolizes Trump and it probably would need another presidential election cycle for that to remotely come true. The only way this would work if their last name was Trump. :L Those folks don't even look at the party anymore they look at the last name only.

The Republican party knows if they primaried out Trump this election they would have got third place in the general election which would have essentially ended any power that party had.

1. D - Biden or I - Trump
2. Loser of #1
3. R candidate

Last edited:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm no. He is just as bad as the others just cleans up nicely.

Unfortunately, I know where you are going with this one.....yeah, the "wish it was the way it used to be crowd" can't let that go.
There’s been a lot of that, understandably, but I just think if you get two terms of vanilla Republicanism from Mittens you might’ve avoided Trump altogether. Or even one term and then Hillary in 16 (Trump May have been less likely to enter politics at 74).

Just seems like a good trade off.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s been a lot of that, understandably, but I just think if you get two terms of vanilla Republicanism from Mittens you might’ve avoided Trump altogether. Or even one term and then Hillary in 16 (Trump May have been less likely to enter politics at 74).

Just seems like a good trade off.
At that time, also, Trump realized he had a real chance when the whole Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory took off.

My concern this country was already heading towards crazy, and he would have happened no matter what to help feed his narcissistic ego.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the difference. Democrats seem genuinely concerned about not having a candidate who is up to the task of serving as President and who age has weakened.
If they were concerned why did they wait until 2 minutes after the debate last night to start sounding the alarm when they could’ve done so last year when it was pretty clear their guy wasn’t with it anymore and they could’ve had an open primary where their voters could’ve chosen the next candidate?

Even if Biden leaves now the new candidate I’m assuming won’t be chosen by the people but by a brokered convention nominee. Nothing to get the base revved up in this “fight for our democracy” quite like an appointed candidate nobody voted for after letting the previous candidate show himself to be in serious decline in front of the entire planet.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At that time, also, Trump realized he had a real chance when the whole Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory took off.

My concern this country was already heading towards crazy, and he would have happened no matter what to help feed his narcissistic ego.
I suppose. I guess I just think Romney could’ve kept the traditional neocon way of governing going for a few more cycles before the wing nuts fully grabbed control.

Which is just delaying the inevitable I know so…

You guys watch RFK’s debate? :)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. I guess I just think Romney could’ve kept the traditional neocon way of governing going for a few more cycles before the wing nuts fully grabbed control.

Which is just delaying the inevitable I know so…

You guys watch RFK’s debate? :)
Speaking of crazy who went off the deep end....unfortunately no.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I blocked it out of my head as it really had the saddest ending of any show I have ever watched

jj-laughing.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Several weeks ago, State Rep. Brian Stewart lamented on social media that 75% of Ohio’s lawyers are concentrated in the six largest counties.
For many Ohioans, that fact oozes with unfairness. It suggests that people in rural communities aren’t receiving adequate legal representation.

Motherfucker, cornfields don't hire lawyers. Lawyers work where the people are.

You wanna talk equal representation, let's talk about those Gerrymanded to fuck and back maps.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Several weeks ago, State Rep. Brian Stewart lamented on social media that 75% of Ohio’s lawyers are concentrated in the six largest counties.
For many Ohioans, that fact oozes with unfairness. It suggests that people in rural communities aren’t receiving adequate legal representation.

Motherfucker, cornfields don't hire lawyers. Lawyers work where the people are.

You wanna talk equal representation, let's talk about those Gerrymanded to fuck and back maps.
He is worried about Lawyers!?! Let me guess he doesn’t care that there is inadequate health services for those folks.