• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks start a fight at the end.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I saw is someone backpedaling from Gronk, someone cheap shoting him, and one guy who wanted a piece of him, was taken to the ground.

But it was no big deal.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, not really. I'm disappointed in the play calling a the end of the game. I really feel we should've won, but shit happens.

Do you know how many Packer fans said this 2 weeks ago? It was fun to watch though it made me laugh when it happened at the end of the game. You seem to miss the fact that 2 weeks ago Seattle was on the exact opposite end of this situation that happened yesterday.

Are you saying the Patriots were lucky to win that Seattle choked the game away and that the Patriots didnt deserve to win? Well the majority of America except the Seahawk fans saw it that way 2 weeks ago where Seattle did not deserve to win but won anyway because the other team messed up.

That is why I smiled at the end knowing Seattle fan would now be able to see how a shitty loss feels :suds: I didnt think I would see a worse loss then what the Packers had a few weeks ago but wow it didnt take long and was fun to see! :10:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know how many Packer fans said this 2 weeks ago? It was fun to watch though it made me laugh when it happened at the end of the game. You seem to miss the fact that 2 weeks ago Seattle was on the exact opposite end of this situation that happened yesterday.

Are you saying the Patriots were lucky to win that Seattle choked the game away and that the Patriots didnt deserve to win? Well the majority of America except the Seahawk fans saw it that way 2 weeks ago where Seattle did not deserve to win but won anyway because the other team messed up.

That is why I smiled at the end knowing Seattle fan would now be able to see how a shitty loss feels :suds: I didnt think I would see a worse loss then what the Packers had a few weeks ago but wow it didnt take long and was fun to see! :10:

Packers fans should feel they should've won as well. WTF is your point? End of day you lost, end of day we lost. Of course everyone is going to feel one team should've won in a close match.

I'll tell you the problem I had with Green Bay... is when their supposed high class QB said, "The better team lost today." That's some bulls*** right there. Perfectly fine to say, "We gave the game away" or "We felt we should've won this game." but to automatically think you're better than the team you just lost to, is crap. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs where all teams are good on their own merits.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in Western Washington, the reason that people hate the Seahawks is because of the "12's"

I've seen to try to take shots at the Seattle fan base multiple times. I can't be tho only one who sees the irony of a Raiders/Oregon fan suggesting other fans are obnoxious...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Glad to know you a complete waste of space. I'll remember it in the future.

talk about "insecure in your position that you can't mount a comeback".

:rollseyes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about Gronk being classes and swinging first. He whiffed over someone's head which prompted Irvin to throw one. It was all pushing and shoving up to that point.

Gronk swung first?

Fucking pathetic

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Glad to know you a complete waste of space. I'll remember it in the future.

These are words of someone that is obviously pissed and irritated but doesn't want to show it so he tries covering it up with the infamous "lol face". Don't worry, you aren't fooling anyone. :pound:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are words of someone that is obviously pissed and irritated but doesn't want to show it so he tries covering it up with the infamous "lol face". Don't worry, you aren't fooling anyone. :pound:

Add something to the debate that is actually pertinent and I'll show respect. Just calling someone a homer and making up things on the video that never happened isn't actually adding to the debate (Nate Solder and James Carpenter, the two #77s for the teams, were not involved in the altercation, let alone throwing punches). I :lol:'d him because his response actually made me laugh, sorry if that isn't the correct use of the emoticon. Maybe I should have used :pound:, or :yahoo:, or :bawling: or anything at all, but I'm not angry about anything that has been said - just showing the inconsistency being applied.

Yes, Irvin was an idiot. Yes, Irvin should have been flagged. Yes, Irvin should have been ejected. Yes, if he is fined he earned that fine completely. Yes, the Seahawks were involved in the altercation and have as much blame as anyone. Hell, I'll even say something no one else has even brought up, Marshawn Lynch should have been flagged for leaving the sideline and being in the end zone at the end of it. But, the Patriots were involved as well and were no less guilty for it escalating into what it became as those from the Seahawks were. It's not like the Patriots supplicated themselves in front of the Seahawks and Irvin just ran up and decked Gronk just for the fun of it. Both teams got into a pissing match. Both teams allowed it to go further. Both teams are responsible. Seattle is not less classless in this situation than New England, both teams are idiots for it.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually love defensive football, but when all your players are thugs, this is what you get. Victory formation, no chance to win and they hit like it was the first play of the game.

See, I don't get this. There was a chance to win, not a good one, maybe less than 1 in a million, but there was a chance that the snap is fumbled, and what do you say then "well, we thought the game was over so we just weren't ready for them to make a mistake"?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add something to the debate that is actually pertinent and I'll show respect. Just calling someone a homer and making up things on the video that never happened isn't actually adding to the debate (Nate Solder and James Carpenter, the two #77s for the teams, were not involved in the altercation, let alone throwing punches). I :lol:'d him because his response actually made me laugh, sorry if that isn't the correct use of the emoticon. Maybe I should have used :pound:, or :yahoo:, or :bawling: or anything at all, but I'm not angry about anything that has been said - just showing the inconsistency being applied.

Yes, Irvin was an idiot. Yes, Irvin should have been flagged. Yes, Irvin should have been ejected. Yes, if he is fined he earned that fine completely. Yes, the Seahawks were involved in the altercation and have as much blame as anyone. Hell, I'll even say something no one else has even brought up, Marshawn Lynch should have been flagged for leaving the sideline and being in the end zone at the end of it. But, the Patriots were involved as well and were no less guilty for it escalating into what it became as those from the Seahawks were. It's not like the Patriots supplicated themselves in front of the Seahawks and Irvin just ran up and decked Gronk just for the fun of it. Both teams got into a pissing match. Both teams allowed it to go further. Both teams are responsible. Seattle is not less classless in this situation than New England, both teams are idiots for it.
I don't have a problem with either team or any player, in regards to the "fight" Two very tough teams fight to the finish and tempers flare??? Is this new? Really??
If we were not human, we should all just drop right there and "Tebow"!!!!
But we are human, and football players feed off their emotions.....
Who was the instigator? Who gives a f____!!!!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it was 71. I could go back and watch, but don't care enough right now. Someone was engaged with Gronk and hit him prior to Irvin's "swat and scurry".

Your unwillingness to admit that SEA were acting like children when they started the shoving match is what got you the "homer" label. You appear to be evolving now from a "SEA did nothing wrong" to "they both did something wrong".

Baby steps, I guess.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk had no problem throwing a few haymakers...he doesn't say anything about getting hit first, just that there was pushing going on.

Conversation starts at about 2:30.

Kimmel: "What happened, was there something specific that set that off?"
Gronk: "They went hard at us, then I got pushed or something, then I said 'Screw it, I'm throwing some haymakers.'"

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk had no problem throwing a few haymakers...he doesn't say anything about getting hit first, just that there was pushing going on.

Conversation starts at about 2:30.

Kimmel: "What happened, was there something specific that set that off?"
Gronk: "They went hard at us, then I got pushed or something, then I said 'Screw it, I'm throwing some haymakers.'"

Rob Gronkowski on Fight During Super Bowl - YouTube

I know that kid Robbie Goon and his cuz Dana, they went on red carpet in La