• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks start a fight at the end.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you put some time into that... Irvin's a douche

About a minute to watch, and then a few minutes to confirm what happened to insure I had it right. Seattle didn't "start" a fight at the end of the game, no matter what people would like to think about it. I was surprised at the time that Irvin was the only one ejected, but as they say, it's the second guy who gets caught.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was nothing wrong with what happened pre skirmish. They may have hoped to get a turnover in the unlikely occasion that the snap is fumbled, nothing wrong with that. Nothing dirty happened until well after the play was over and any efforts to get to the football were long since past, so Brady was in no danger from any Seahawks player.

The game was over, the play was over, and some grown men acting like children decided to keep collapsing the line.

It's understandable that you are looking to blame everyone except those responsible, homer

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About a minute to watch, and then a few minutes to confirm what happened to insure I had it right. Seattle didn't "start" a fight at the end of the game, no matter what people would like to think about it. I was surprised at the time that Irvin was the only one ejected, but as they say, it's the second guy who gets caught.

If you throw a punch you are GONE regardless of whether you are first, second, third or tenth.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you throw a punch you are GONE regardless of whether you are first, second, third or tenth.

I agree, my point isn't that Irvin shouldn't have been gone, but that he shouldn't have been the only one, Gronk should have been gone as well. It's 18 seconds, so no real matter, but don't go high and mighty about who's fault it is. There's plenty of fault for this from both teams.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was over, the play was over, and some grown men acting like children decided to keep collapsing the line.

It's understandable that you are looking to blame everyone except those responsible, homer

Homer? Really? You're that insecure about your position that you can't even mount a defense beside homer? Weak.

If you'd care to watch the video, the Seahawks players stop attempting to collapse the pocket nearly as soon as the whistles start blowing, hell the Seahawks rush stopped and the pushing and shoving started almost before the whistles were audible. I mean, the guy you could claim was trying to make it to Brady was Chancellor and he and the guy he was engaged with, #77 I believe, were not involved in the skrum at all (#77 trailed but never got involved).

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is Seattle lost the game. The bad news is New England won.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA defending that POS Irvin HAHAHAHHA

Tittybaby?? That is awesome.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle are sore losers.

End thread

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fight was a little of a sore loser type thing, but it wasn't a huge deal IMO. I thought the classless actions were more Sherman and Baldwin. Those are the reasons why a lot of fans dislike the Seahawks.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer? Really? You're that insecure about your position that you can't even mount a defense beside homer? Weak.

If you'd care to watch the video, the Seahawks players stop attempting to collapse the pocket nearly as soon as the whistles start blowing, hell the Seahawks rush stopped and the pushing and shoving started almost before the whistles were audible. I mean, the guy you could claim was trying to make it to Brady was Chancellor and he and the guy he was engaged with, #77 I believe, were not involved in the skrum at all (#77 trailed but never got involved).

Insecure? If you are acting like a homer, refusing to admit that your team acted like little children, then I'm going to point that out.

I have watched the video.

Didn't 77 throw a punch before Irvin tucked tail and ran from Gronk?

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fight was a little of a sore loser type thing, but it wasn't a huge deal IMO. I thought the classless actions were more Sherman and Baldwin. Those are the reasons why a lot of fans dislike the Seahawks.

Living in Western Washington, the reason that people hate the Seahawks is because of the "12's"

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an embarrassing way to end what was otherwise a really good Super Bowl.

Allen should come down hard on those players, especially Irvin. There's no place for that in this league.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insecure? If you are acting like a homer, refusing to admit that your team acted like little children, then I'm going to point that out.

I have watched the video.

Didn't 77 throw a punch before Irvin tucked tail and ran from Gronk?

:lol:

Glad to know you a complete waste of space. I'll remember it in the future.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually love defensive football, but when all your players are thugs, this is what you get. Victory formation, no chance to win and they hit like it was the first play of the game.

I just hope Russell Wilson continues his path and stays out of being a thug too.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks don't like getting whupped by a bunch of white boys. The fight they started was an embarrassment to the franchise.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about Gronk being classes and swinging first. He whiffed over someone's head which prompted Irvin to throw one. It was all pushing and shoving up to that point.

You should really go watch a replay.
Maybe a few times.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I don't condone it but I can understand it. You did everything you could to win the game and your coaches blow it for you. They were probably just looking to swing at anything.

The biggest thing I learned is Gronk is my #1 pick for a bar room brawl. Go back and watch that tape. He is straight up wasting dudes like its nothing.

I can picture him throwing knockout haymakers with one hand and not spilling a beer with the other.
And smiling.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, there's shoving everywhere. There's an initial shove on Kam Chancellor (although seemed pretty light) which you can see him turn his head to, although he does nothing. There's some shoving between a lineman and Seattle players and Bruce comes over and shoves him a bit, and then Gronk shoves Bruce, and then it just escalates.

It's the end of the game, emotions are running high, there's probably sh** talking going on, and it just escalates.

Nothing to see here folks, move along. I can't believe someone really made a thread about this. It's not like Carroll ran after Belichick at the end screaming at him. Give me a break.