• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson Files for Divorce

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty simple - break up now before your salary quadruples and the alimony goes up proportionally. No need to guess whether it's because he now thinks he can get a better grade of tail, whether when they both let it all hang out they discovered they don't really like each other, she's turned frigid, etc.

depraved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,130.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever said live the Derek Jeter way is a genius. Look how much respect the guy gets, and it's all because he failed to remain with a woman for more than a few months at most. It's smart. When he retires I won't be surprised if he settles down quickly and marries some woman finally. Or he will still be crazy and go through women we can only dream about. Regardless it's the smart strategy. Temptations are out there and I guess he didn't want the responsibility of being an Adulterer. In the end though does it matter?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the fan of a QB who got a girl naked and left without sealing the deal. Or at least couldn't while she was awake.

Maybe he bored her to sleep, couldn't quit making out with his bicep ...:laugh3:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if he just wanted to solely focus on his career. She may have gotten really annoying and clingy and pressured Wilson a TON. What I mean by pressured is some of these wives of athletes are screaming in their ears the whole time about money and endorsements and "YOU'RE MAKING THE LEAST MONEY OF ALL 3 QBS ON THE TEAM!!!!!" etc. etc.

Wilson may have just realized his wife was bat sh*t and wanted nothing to do with her and focus solely on his career and time with the team.

I haven't seen a QB in a long time put in the dedication and level of attention to the game. His wife probably fell a distant second and if she started running her mouth Wilson may have just figured, "Eh let's just do what's right here."

Money seems to change women more then men, probably because a lot of women are waiting around for the guy with big bucks, and once they get it, their true colors really shine.

Had a girl I always had a crush on refuse to take it anything more than one date (during high school/college).. didn't return phone calls, etc. All of the sudden after I rose up through the ranks in our Company and started earning close to a 6 figure salary, she gets ahold of me via email wanting to go out. She said, "Ran into your folks and they told me what you were doing." Just replied saying, "No thanks, nice hearing from you."

Right.....

If this is the reason then I have lost all respect for this guy. If he is portraying himself as a very moral upstanding Christian man then divorces his wife because he wants to focus on his career then all he has been doing is living a huge lie. I'm hoping this isn't the reason. obviously none of us know and there is a chance we will never know. Yes NFL careers take a toll on a marriage but there have been plenty of HOF players that have had great marriages so not sure why he couldn't have both a career plus be able to focus on his family. Having football be his everything will eventually burn him out. I have done the sports career where it was my life and after a few years losing my friends and family because of it I grew to hate the game and ended up wanting nothing to do with it for a while.

Again until we know the reason it is hard to judge what is going on here and really what type of person Russell Wilson is. If she cheated then yes I can be more understanding towards this decision. If it was based on knowing he is going to get more money soon and wanting to break it off before then or because he wants to focus on his career then he is the worst kind of douche bag there is...Tries to act like he is a good guy when behind the scenes is just a jerk.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw all the good looking chicks and don't get married is the Jeter way

derek-jeter-hannah-davis-model-yankees-engaged.jpg

And infect all of them with herpes. Actually, I wouldn't mind if that happened.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause we all know st Louis does not cheat....
Touche. I just know a good joke when I see one.

Russell Wilson's wife is very, very average and Wilson is now the Wolf on Wall St. This isn't rocket science. He is getting out before he gets paid.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comedian Travon Free said the reason Russell Wilson wants a divorce is because he prefers to wear his SB ring on his left hand.

:clap: