• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson Files for Divorce

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He filed for a divorce before his impending big contract. I guess he wanted all the money for himself. What a high character individual!

sjballer "He's getting a divorce, what a douchebag" :lol:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is?

screw all the good looking chicks and don't get married is the Jeter way

derek-jeter-hannah-davis-model-yankees-engaged.jpg

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw all the good looking chicks and don't get married is the Jeter way

derek-jeter-hannah-davis-model-yankees-engaged.jpg

his supposed dalliances have always looked more like keeping up appearances to me

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought in Football it would be easier since you're actually at home most of the time.....Even when you have road games you don't leave until the Friday and you're back by Sunday/Monda Night

I'm pretty sure if your a pro athlete you spend a lot of time away from the wife.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BgYMqZACMAA5iVt.jpg

Dalliancing like a mutha fucka

Those are just the more famous ones. The guy has plowed through hundreds of high end models / top hos of NYC and every other city his work took him to. Miss Universe level stuff.

There was that study that came out that listed NYC as having the highest % of herpes in the US. Jeter is responsible for a lot of that.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you're suddenly famous and your wife is remarkably average

Since he is a Seahawk, there is a good chance he was cheating

End of thread. :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were high school sweethearts. So this has been a fairly long term relationship.

Since he is a very deeply religious man and he is the one filing I'd say it is likely that all of the attention he gives to football all year round probably eventually got to her and she strayed elsewhere looking for attention. People of his deep faith seldom divorce outside of cheating.

That some of you want to make fun of it is expected, but I'm sure it's something along those lines.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tell me what's worse: Kap not being present when Ricardo Lockette (a Seahawk) calls 911 to get a naked chick out of the hotel room or Russell Wilson ditching his sweetheart before his big payday?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what's worse: Kap not being present when Ricardo Lockette (a Seahawk) calls 911 to get a naked chick out of the hotel room or Russell Wilson ditching his sweetheart before his big payday?

Try harder.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank god a Seahawk was there to call 911 after what Kaepernick did to that poor girl.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fame and youth is a deadly mixture.....All of a sudden, he is a super star and thousands of beautiful women want him, money opportunities out the gazoo, with companies wanting him as the face of their product, etc etc...
And he begins to believe the hype himself for a while, until something brings him back down to earth again.....
It's common place amongst young star athletes.....

hqdefault.jpg

The Willie Beamen Syndrome

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if he just wanted to solely focus on his career. She may have gotten really annoying and clingy and pressured Wilson a TON. What I mean by pressured is some of these wives of athletes are screaming in their ears the whole time about money and endorsements and "YOU'RE MAKING THE LEAST MONEY OF ALL 3 QBS ON THE TEAM!!!!!" etc. etc.

Wilson may have just realized his wife was bat sh*t and wanted nothing to do with her and focus solely on his career and time with the team.

I haven't seen a QB in a long time put in the dedication and level of attention to the game. His wife probably fell a distant second and if she started running her mouth Wilson may have just figured, "Eh let's just do what's right here."

Money seems to change women more then men, probably because a lot of women are waiting around for the guy with big bucks, and once they get it, their true colors really shine.

Had a girl I always had a crush on refuse to take it anything more than one date (during high school/college).. didn't return phone calls, etc. All of the sudden after I rose up through the ranks in our Company and started earning close to a 6 figure salary, she gets ahold of me via email wanting to go out. She said, "Ran into your folks and they told me what you were doing." Just replied saying, "No thanks, nice hearing from you."

Right.....

Last edited by a moderator:

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you're suddenly famous and your wife is remarkably average

Since he is a Seahawk, there is a good chance he was cheating

Cause we all know st Louis does not cheat....

roids_mcgwire.jpg