• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robbie Gould's take on benching of Jay and Bears Way

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved it... Now THAT's a LEADER!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Robbie, but am I the only one that sees the irony in this?

Blasting the coaches and brass fer not keeping shit tight, and in-house!?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah the irony is thick...but remember too that he was the one that Marshall went after in the LR when Robbie tried to get him to calm down... And Trestman didn't do anything- except say that Brandon is an emotional player and vocal.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Robbie, but am I the only one that sees the irony in this?

Blasting the coaches and brass fer not keeping shit tight, and in-house!?

At least it wasn't anonymous... but even if you do note the irony, you can also chalk it up to being consistent with the new and devolved culture of this team.

I heard one guy on The Score (I think it was Matt Spiegel) litigating Cutler by saying no teammate has come to his defense with the Kromer thing even though that is a big ask given it would be a public betrayal of the coaches (divided locker room?). But now we have Kyle Long who defended Cutler and this with Robbie Gould. The only one who has defended the coaching staff with all of this is actually Cutler himself which seems like it is more of a high road thing.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, fuck this staff, but quite possibly, fuck these players more. Not to sound like a simpleton, but just go do your fucking job! You don't like your coaches? Well, welcome to the real fucking world, where MOST people don't like their fucking employers. Get to fucking work. What player needs a fucking coach to motivate them? I am ranting and raving, but I am so sick of the instability and dysfunction. Paid millions of dollars, but need just the right vibe in the lockerroom, or just right leader....stfu and go to fucking work.:gaah: