• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Jay Cutler Get Too Much Of A Bad Rap From Fans And Media?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg
No doubt, he is a dooshbag extraordinaire.

In the NFL there are leaders (at the QB position) like Montana, Brady, Staubach, Bradshaw, Aikman, Brees etc that make their teams better and there are mediocre shitbums like Cutler, Flacco, Dilfer, Rothlesburger etc who ride their defense's to glory.......well, except for Cutler :noidea:

Cutler is a useless shitbum that couldn't lead a pack of 3rd graders to an ice cream stand.

So u say Flacco and Rothelisberger are mediocre shitbums that ride their defenses to glory?

Give us ur insight on the last game we all witnessed where the QB that plays for the Patriots played less then mediocre in the Super Bowl he had head in his hands on the bench awaiting the loss and embarrassment.

The opposing QB was Russell Wilson who was driving his offense inside the 5.Seattle scores the game is over.

The Patriots DEFENSE steps up with a rookie cornerback saves the day, the Super Bowl, and keeps the Patriots from going 0-3 in its last 3 Super Bowls. This loss would have made NE tied for the most Super Bowl losses in Super Bowl history saving NE further embarrassment.

So please tell us all how Tom Brady didn't ride his defense to glory in the biggest game on the biggest stage watching from the bench with his head in his hands on the last plays of he game... Please tell us this.

Last edited:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*crickets

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 17865

So u say Flacco and Rothelisberger are mediocre shitbums that ride their defenses to glory?

Give us ur insight on the last game we all witnessed where the QB that plays for the Patriots played less then mediocre in the Super Bowl he had head in his hands on the bench awaiting the loss and embarrassment.

The opposing QB was Russell Wilson who was driving his offense inside the 5.Seattle scores the game is over.

The Patriots DEFENSE steps up with a rookie cornerback saves the day, the Super Bowl, and keeps the Patriots from going 0-3 in its last 3 Super Bowls. This loss would have made NE tied for the most Super Bowl losses in Super Bowl history saving NE further embarrassment.

So please tell us all how Tom Brady didn't ride his defense to glory in the biggest game on the biggest stage watching from the bench with his head in his hands on the last plays of he game... Please tell us this.

37-50, 328 YDS, 4 TDS with a QBR rating over 100 says otherwise. He didn't ride his defense, but needed that huge int for the game. He helped them overcome a 10 point second half lead to give them a 4pt lead late in game. His D almost blew it on 3 huge blown plays and then luckily stepped up to when it mattered most. I don't know why Rex is putting Flacco in the mix, because he has played exceptional in the playoffs. Also Big Ben has too, just played awful in the SB's especially the first one. Ben did make a great 1 arm tackle to stop an int from going to the house though

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler..

Couple words come to mind here.

Lack of effort
selfish
quitter

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
37-50, 328 YDS, 4 TDS with a QBR rating over 100 says otherwise. He didn't ride his defense, but needed that huge int for the game. He helped them overcome a 10 point second half lead to give them a 4pt lead late in game. His D almost blew it on 3 huge blown plays and then luckily stepped up to when it mattered most. I don't know why Rex is putting Flacco in the mix, because he has played exceptional in the playoffs. Also Big Ben has too, just played awful in the SB's especially the first one. Ben did make a great 1 arm tackle to stop an int from going to the house though

I put them in because I was fishing. I was hoping to land a nice large mouth bass or a rainbow trout, but all I caught was a sucker :thumb:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your schtick is old, ppl are getting bored with it, hence the crickets
When I hear someone talking out of their ass its hard to ignore...Like u..now... cant just walk away...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put them in because I was fishing. I was hoping to land a nice large mouth bass or a rainbow trout, but all I caught was a sucker :thumb:

When I see you struggling I am always here to help...awkwardly driving the car into the ditch every time you post nothing but opinion and conjecture....:sleep: so weak.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder why in the other thread is that play voted worst call in NFL history? Maybe bc it should have been a loss for NE? :noidea: Maybe bc the most unimaginable happened? Maybe bc the defense saved TB BB and NE?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has a lot of quit in him.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked that there are still Jay Cutler apologists out there.

Career numbers: 61.7% completions, 27,749 yards, 183 TDs, 130 INTs, 75 fumbles, 31 lost.

By comparison, two other QBs taken in same draft:

Alex Smith career:

60.4% completion percentage, 20,858 yards, 122 TDs, 76 INTs, 56 fumbles, 23 lost.

Aaron Rodgers career:

65.8% completion percentage, 28,578 yards, 226 TDs, 57 INTs, 50 fumbles, 17 lost.

So, to summarize, Jay Cutler is a mediocre to bad NFL QB with bad leadership abilities.

Alex Smith has gotten better with time. Cutler has not. Aaron Rodgers obviously sat behind Favre. But when he got to play he was elite and has won rings.

Cutler: Jeff George II

pg2_flem1028_576.jpg
Uhh.... Rodgers and Smith were taken in 2005. Cutler was taken in 2006. The other two highly touted QBs taken in 2006 were Vince Young and Matt Leinart.