• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bears QB Jay Cutler command $20M a season?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys live in a fairy land or something? Sounds like the convos my 17 yr old daughter has about guys.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I turned on you? WTF does that mean?

Just thought we communicated well on the ESPN board. The forum is still up for the looking. But here it seems you have a different attitude.
Just guessing since there are hardly any trolls to bash. You're taking it upon yourself to bash who ever.
Hell You liked most of posts there . Couldn't figure anyone but you. Hence the turn on you. I know we had a run in. And my apology was sincere. But evidently you haven't let it go.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought we communicated well on the ESPN board. The forum is still up for the looking. But here it seems you have a different attitude.
Just guessing since there are hardly any trolls to bash. You're taking it upon yourself to bash who ever.
Hell You liked most of posts there . Couldn't figure anyone but you. Hence the turn on you. I know we had a run in. And my apology was sincere. But evidently you haven't let it go.
Meant most of my posts there.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys live in a fairy land or something? Sounds like the convos my 17 yr old daughter has about guys.

That would be all you Cutler apologists..................