• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more of a blackened penis guy.

At Florida State if we do it . We do it big.

fsu-jameis-winston-12122013.jpg

Nicely done!

Bama fan in Los Angeles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..this thread took awhile to read. Interesting twists and turns in the plot for sure

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new digs look nice, not the most mobile-friendly but it'll do. 'Preciate the hospitality, too.

Hey peg! glad to see you over here... seen several Gamecock posters here so make yourself at home. A couple taters here and there but on the whole its all good :eyebrows:

I was wondering what the gamecock population was like over here, figured the best place to check was the Post Here If Your Team Sucks thread but I didn't see any of y'all in there. Good to know that both fan bases are well represented, though.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new digs look nice, not the most mobile-friendly but it'll do. 'Preciate the hospitality, too.

I was wondering what the gamecock population was like over here, figured the best place to check was the Post Here If Your Team Sucks thread but I didn't see any of y'all in there. Good to know that both fan bases are well represented, though.

there is one a few posts above this, sporting lsu and mich tags

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut back on the pron. It worked for my mobile device.
I wish it was a simple answer like that. Disabled Javascript and that seems to be working.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SC Gamecocks? You'd be surprised. They pop on SEC game threads.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never met a Vol i really liked, a few Ive tolerated, even some relatives lol but she is the worst, all sunshine and sweetness till you take a little jab at the Viles and she makes it her mission to aggravate the piss out of you, I got tired of it

Yeah della is very passive aggressive .... I've pointed it out a few times but everyone over there seems to ignore it except for a few posters. I really do not even bother to argue with her.

Yeah, she's pretty thin skinned, and I don't think she appreciates self deprecating humor either.