• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

Bama fan in Los Angeles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, she's pretty thin skinned, and I don't think she appreciates self deprecating humor either.
As I pointed out to her a few months ago, she is a one trick pony in there. She gets away with her act because she is female. the horny guys in there put up with it because they have hopes to "connect" with her. If it were a guy doing that he would be classified as a troll.

That being said I am sure she really is a decent human being in the real world, and I am sure she is a cool chick to hang out with. But the schtick at Rivals got old awhile back

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I pointed out to her a few months ago, she is a one trick pony in there. She gets away with her act because she is female. the horny guys in there put up with it because they have hopes to "connect" with her. If it were a guy doing that he would be classified as a troll.

That being said I am sure she really is a decent human being in the real world, and I am sure she is a cool chick to hang out with. But the schtick at Rivals got old awhile back
she's basically moronojo with tits ...as far as we know

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as im concerned yeah, but i do loath the Vols so i might be a tad biased

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together hates the Viles.

But Della is nothing like Moronjo. She is intractable to the point of deliberately evading reason -- sometimes. Mostly, she's nothing like that dimwitted pile of vomitus.

Further, Della has some redeemable qualities. Moronjo would be doing the neighborhood, the human race and the planet if he took himself out.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together hates the Viles.

But Della is nothing like Moronjo. She is intractable to the point of deliberately evading reason -- sometimes. Mostly, she's nothing like that dimwitted pile of vomitus.

Further, Della has some redeemable qualities. Moronjo would be doing the neighborhood, the human race and the planet if he took himself out.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.
you don't half to live surrounded by the viles, moronojo is an idiot, della is moronojo with a brain, a more evil creature

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you REALLY don't care for her.
she is the reason i've not graced soundoff with my presence for about a week now yeah

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she is the reason i've not graced soundoff with my presence for about a week now yeah

Does she seek you out, or is her post count so prevalent that you can't go into a thread without seeing her trail?

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does she seek you out, or is her post count so prevalent that you can't go into a thread without seeing her trail?
it is hard to find a thread she doesn't stick her dainty little nose in for sure, but more times than not it seems like she has some little snide remark to anything i used to post so..

plus, while i don't particularly care for him. her going over to the mainboard and stirring up that hornet's nest was a big part of AG's dust up over there in my opinion

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serveimage

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I didn't ask the obvious question. How are they?
well that's why i added the "as far as we know", as far as I know no one's actually ever met her in person

Cakelure

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I posted in that thread over there couple weeks ago I'm mostly a lurker anyway so don't normally hit the post cap regardless. Did today after being OK'd couple weeks ago. :noidea:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I posted in that thread over there couple weeks ago I'm mostly a lurker anyway so don't normally hit the post cap regardless. Did today after being OK'd couple weeks ago. :noidea:
Rivals Soundoff in a GIF.

the-general-train-crash.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is hard to find a thread she doesn't stick her dainty little nose in for sure, but more times than not it seems like she has some little snide remark to anything i used to post so..

plus, while i don't particularly care for him. her going over to the mainboard and stirring up that hornet's nest was a big part of AG's dust up over there in my opinion
I'll tell ya what kind of person della is. Her, BG75 and myself were in a 3 way PM when all that went down ... me getting banned and the MB mods taking over Soundoff. I got a few PM's from onesmad and schmohawk and I took screenies of those and sent said screenies in the PM for BG and della to read showing that the MB mods were lying through their teeth. della proceeded to say what a great guy onesmad was and kissed his ass to the end. della is a pos from the word go.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have posting limits. That Asshole Bama mod still closes threads during games if they already have a game thread. How fucking stupid does a MOD have to be, that doesn't want College Football threads. I would think it's a good thing to have a lot of threads talking about College Football on a College Football Forum but that fucking idiot, doesn't. I argued with his dumbass and he couldn't understand that even on TV, they have a play by play guy and a color guy. Fucking loser!

People use to call it the JV board, I call it the kindergarten board. After a few post they put you in Timeout!

The only solution at Rivals is to pay up, sorry but SportsHoopla is a better board.