• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

Bama fan in Los Angeles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell ya what kind of person della is. Her, BG75 and myself were in a 3 way PM when all that went down ... me getting banned and the MB mods taking over Soundoff. I got a few PM's from onesmad and schmohawk and I took screenies of those and sent said screenies in the PM for BG and della to read showing that the MB mods were lying through their teeth. della proceeded to say what a great guy onesmad was and kissed his ass to the end. della is a pos from the word go.

Not that what I say matters over at Rivals (and I was not around when all of this shit went down) but I did say I wanted you to be allowed back. I liked you as a poster there and now in here. Especially now that Washington is returning to prominence, need to see your thoughts on college football! If Alabama can't win it, I will tell you I am for sure going to be pulling for the Huskies

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have posting limits. That Asshole Bama mod still closes threads during games if they already have a game thread. How fucking stupid does a MOD have to be, that doesn't want College Football threads. I would think it's a good thing to have a lot of threads talking about College Football on a College Football Forum but that fucking idiot, doesn't. I argued with his dumbass and he couldn't understand that even on TV, they have a play by play guy and a color guy. Fucking loser!

People use to call it the JV board, I call it the kindergarten board. After a few post they put you in Timeout!

The only solution at Rivals is to pay up, sorry but SportsHoopla is a better board.

There's a Bama mod? Who is that? I honestly don't know. The last one I recall was BG, and she hasn't been a mod for quite a long time.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men and loved only one woman with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. Now, go home, boy!" -- Second-hand Lions

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a Bama mod? Who is that? I honestly don't know. The last one I recall was BG, and she hasn't been a mod for quite a long time.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men and loved only one woman with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. Now, go home, boy!" -- Second-hand Lions
That sounds like something IrishBlooded would do. He's a giant prick, that sounds right up his alley.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like something IrishBlooded would do. He's a giant prick, that sounds right up his alley.

I don't actually interact with the mods much, and I don't pay any attention. But irrespective of whether it sounds like IB or not, he is certainly not a Bama mod.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
If only women came with pulldown menus and online help.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--

I just went through my history and all post are gone, completely deleted. It wasn't ND but it might have been the tOSU Mod. It was the beginning of the season and the fuck head didn't want College Football threads, if there's a game thread going. No wonder Rivals is sucking hind tit.

Don't start a thread about College Football but you can start one about the Simpson.

Oh, Rivals still sucks Asssssssss!!!

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still talking about your ex-girlfriend, are you? Just can't let go.

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised you can find the time to post over here considering how much time you have to put in to get posters white listed on Soundoff.

Meh. It's pretty much over for the most part, some issues still remain. This is a pretty cool site though with some awesome features.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to Rivals with the rest of the trolls.
Happy Halloween did you go as a creepy old man trying to capture little Russian girls?

Hoopla Cash
$ 885.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm back in middle school after reading the last 4-5 pages. Jesus people, it's a message board, who gives a shit what someone says or thinks about you. Some of you guys need to step away from the keyboard and realize what life has to offer outside of the internet!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm back in middle school after reading the last 4-5 pages. Jesus people, it's a message board, who gives a shit what someone says or thinks about you. Some of you guys need to step away from the keyboard and realize what life has to offer outside of the internet!

You're new here aren't you?