• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a59a19c2ece104d63f8d5274c5c49196dfcb67001d1446a6ce83ff9847bebaa5.jpg

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of friends from Rivals... people that went to bat for me. There's a few of them posting in this thread. Those are who and what I consider 'friends'. I don't have any time or patience for backstabbing spineless weasels who'd stick a knife in my back once they knew I was banned. I'm funny that way.

We can take this to a PM if you'd like and I can tell you what was posted and by who right after I got banned. This way we won't have any confusion on who and what a weasel is.
we can take it offline. But I have nothing to hide. You called me out saying I was praising AR on Rivals. I want to see what I said.

And for the record, I did defend you and still do. I was the one who told you about the MB mods using your picture. (yes, I did think they came up with some funny ones). But I did tell you asap.

Once again, not sure why you are pissed at me. I can be friends with tig, FN and you at the same time. It's called having my own brain.

If you want to dicuss this in PM, please show me my love posts to AR first....

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crickets?? @AlaskaGuy , where is that fucking link you accused me of??? Or are you as bad as Irish Blooded, say something hoping that people accept it as truth?

Find the thread or admit you were lying (mistaken).

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can take it offline. But I have nothing to hide. You called me out saying I was praising AR on Rivals. I want to see what I said.

And for the record, I did defend you and still do. I was the one who told you about the MB mods using your picture. (yes, I did think they came up with some funny ones). But I did tell you asap.

Once again, not sure why you are pissed at me. I can be friends with tig, FN and you at the same time. It's called having my own brain.

If you want to dicuss this in PM, please show me my love posts to AR first....
I don't have any beef with you and I respect you ... other than your choices for friends ... at least on Rivals. You did say on Rivals last week that you met AR in person and that he was a solid guy. Now you can deny this if you want and I can go back umpteen pages to find that quote but yes you did post that on Rivals around the same time there was a mass exodus to this board. AR is a Rivals mod and that right there puts him on my shit list for the obvious reason(s). I trust AR just as much as I trust the rest of those snakes on there that have the 'moderator' title under their names.

Let me put it this way. If I was a mod on that board I would have given up my mod status as soon as the MB mods decided who on Soundoff gets banned and who doesn't. That's what we call up here as having 'spine'. None of those Rivals mods have any spine. They are backstabbing lying gutless weasels from the word go.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crickets?? @AlaskaGuy , where is that fucking link you accused me of??? Or are you as bad as Irish Blooded, say something hoping that people accept it as truth?

Find the thread or admit you were lying (mistaken).
Just wanted to say thanks to the posters. | Rivals Message Boards <--- I believe it was on this thread. This is what I call a 'dicksuckers thread' for the obvious reasons. It was either this thread or another one like it. Funny how the biggest prick mod on there starts one of these dicksucking threads and the usual asskissers jump right in it. I'm safe to say I always avoided posting in those threads when I was on that board.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for some reason i feel like this shit is never going to end without moderator intervention.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any beef with you and I respect you ... other than your choices for friends ... at least on Rivals. You did say on Rivals last week that you met AR in person and that he was a solid guy. Now you can deny this if you want and I can go back umpteen pages to find that quote but yes you did post that on Rivals around the same time there was a mass exodus to this board. AR is a Rivals mod and that right there puts him on my shit list for the obvious reason(s). I trust AR just as much as I trust the rest of those snakes on there that have the 'moderator' title under their names.

Let me put it this way. If I was a mod on that board I would have given up my mod status as soon as the MB mods decided who on Soundoff gets banned and who doesn't. That's what we call up here as having 'spine'. None of those Rivals mods have any spine. They are backstabbing lying gutless weasels from the word go.
I agree. The Soundoff mods are spineless. AR included. I do not recall saying that about AR, even within the last month. I'd like to see that post. I did speak with him on the hone today though. I speak with him regularly. His first question to me was what could he have done differently. I told him, as I always do.

AR and I are friends, and I do give him the benefit of doubt because at least he asked. The other mods I've met and had beers with have been strangely silent. Kinda that "thin blue line" and that is a major reason I left.

I understand your beef with tig, FN and whoever said crap. I didn't see it, I left for a while. I'll look at it if you send it to me, and I'd confront them on it if I thought it was out of bounds shit. But at the same time, you antagonize them as much or more than they do you. And no one knows why. If they piss you off that bad, make it known. Don't agress only to them. Around here in Idaho we say what we mean so all can see it. Not sure how you do it "up there".

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say thanks to the posters. | Rivals Message Boards <--- I believe it was on this thread. This is what I call a 'dicksuckers thread' for the obvious reasons. It was either this thread or another one like it. Funny how the biggest prick mod on there starts one of these dicksucking threads and the usual asskissers jump right in it. I'm safe to say I always avoided posting in those threads when I was on that board.
Hmmm... I did a quick search for my name on each page of that thread. I found a post where I edited Della's post and she said I was silly. What post in that thread did I kiss some mod ass???

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The Soundoff mods are spineless. AR included. I do not recall saying that about AR, even within the last month. I'd like to see that post. I did speak with him on the hone today though. I speak with him regularly. His first question to me was what could he have done differently. I told him, as I always do.

AR and I are friends, and I do give him the benefit of doubt because at least he asked. The other mods I've met and had beers with have been strangely silent. Kinda that "thin blue line" and that is a major reason I left.

I understand your beef with tig, FN and whoever said crap. I didn't see it, I left for a while. I'll look at it if you send it to me, and I'd confront them on it if I thought it was out of bounds shit. But at the same time, you antagonize them as much or more than they do you. And no one knows why. If they piss you off that bad, make it known. Don't agress only to them. Around here in Idaho we say what we mean so all can see it. Not sure how you do it "up there".
I appreciate it but no need to confront anyone on my behalf. That board is dying a slow miserable death atm and it serves them right. I call it 'Karma'. Fvk that board with a brass studded dildo is what I say. The only fucked thing about that board dying is that a few of the ass kissing maggots that are regulars on there will eventually migrate over here unless they fork up the money for one of those gold member thingys under their name.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate it but no need to confront anyone on my behalf. That board is dying a slow miserable death atm and it serves them right. I call it 'Karma'. Fvk that board with a brass studded dildo is what I say. The only fucked thing about that board dying is that a few of the scum that were regulars on there will eventually migrate over here unless they fork up the money for one of those gold member thingys under their name.
Still waiting for a link to what you said I did, or an apology. Don't be an IB type of guy....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for a link to what you said I did, or an apology. Don't be an IB type of guy....
Did you or did you not post on that board within the past two weeks that you met AR in person and that he was solid? Here's your chance to show what you're made of. You can tell the truth or you can pull a Rivals. What's it going to be.....

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just told you I have met him, and I do think he's solid. But I dare you to find a post I made on Rivals to that effect. Here's your chance to man up and prove what you accused me of. Do it...

Tagging @AlaskaGuy because I didn't quote your post

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just told you I have met him, and I do think he's solid. But I dare you to find a post I made on Rivals to that effect. Here's your chance to man up and prove what you accused me of. Do it...

Tagging @AlaskaGuy because I didn't quote your post
Now you just showed me what you're made of. I suspected it for awhile now but I kept shut about it until I had proof. You know and I know there was a bitch thread on Rivals in the past two weeks when that board wasn't allowing people to post and you posted on there that you had met AR in person and that he was an ok guy.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the same guy who posted on Rivals last week about what a great guy AR is. That pretty much sums it up.
In case you forgot, this is the post and accusation I am talking about. Prove it.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you just showed me what you're made of. I suspected it for awhile now but I kept shut about it until I had proof. You know and I know there was a bitch thread on Rivals in the past two weeks when that board wasn't allowing people to post and you posted on there that you had met AR in person and that he was an ok guy.
AR is an ok guy. But you haven't proven your point to anyone Kip. Find the thread in the past several weeks where I've posted that on Rivals.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You found and posted to me in PM my "goodbye" thread. Find this one. When you can't find one within past week, I'll accept your apology.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You found and posted to me in PM my "goodbye" thread. Find this one. When you can't find one within past week, I'll accept your apology.
You know and I know what you posted. No need to reply to me from here on out. I trust you as far as I could throw ya. You'd do better sticking to Rivals ... that board seems to fit you.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know and I know what you posted. No need to reply to me from here on out. I trust you as far as I could throw ya. You'd do better sticking to Rivals ... that board seems to fit you.
Are you Irish Blooded? You seem to act like him - make shit up and stick to it even after you can't prove it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you Irish Blooded? You seem to act like him - make shit up and stick to it even after you can't prove it.
I didn't post in IB's threads on that board ... but I bet you did. In fact I linked a thread on here where you couldn't post on there quick enough. Get back to ODD, FN22 and the rest of the cockbites on there and tell them this board sucks and there's no reason they should ever post on here. It would help keep this board clean if you catch my drift.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't post in IB's threads on that board ... but I bet you did. In fact I linked a thread on here where you couldn't post on there quick enough. Get back to ODD, FN22 and the rest of the cockbites on there and tell them this board sucks and there's no reason they should ever post on here. It would help keep this board clean if you catch my drift.
Look all the way through IBs thread. Look what I posted. Dude, you are better than this.