• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like AR and a few others you said the same about? Thanks Rob but all the same I tend to make my own judgments and I read what some had to say after the MB mods banned me and took over Rivals.
Roger. You do what you want. You chose to be polarizing. Along with the good from that you need to accept the bad. And the bad IS a part of that. Folks like tigs and FN22 feed that part of your need to polarize. Without them you wouldn't be what you are. But go ahead and be an ass to decent folks.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. I always looked forward to reading those guys post. One of the best threads I can remember was BamaKlingon and panabama going at it with nupist when all three of them were drunk posting.

Oh man I do love seeing Nupists drunk threads.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest in Peace VTSmitty
490586.jpg
Who are you on Rivals? I knew that man in person. I still write letters to his mother.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you on Rivals? I knew that man in person. I still write letters to his mother.
same username here as was there. this was/is my signature on rivals. I adopted it after his death. I did not know him in person. we may have spoken on the forum a handful of times. but its out of respect.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same username here as was there. this was/is my signature on rivals. I adopted it after his death. I did not know him in person. we may have spoken on the forum a handful of times. but its out of respect.
Fair enough. No disrespect, but we had another Rivals poster come here and use Smitty's handle at the hoop. I don't appreciate that.

Props for the respect. My apologies for coming on skrong. Carry on brother.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger. You do what you want. You chose to be polarizing. Along with the good from that you need to accept the bad. And the bad IS a part of that. Folks like tigs and FN22 feed that part of your need to polarize. Without them you wouldn't be what you are. But go ahead and be an ass to decent folks.
In my neck of the woods we shoot straight from the hip so to say. Once again I read what was posted after I got banned by the MB mods. You're definition of decent folk and my definition of decent folk aren't the same. I don't call someone who would suck off a MB mod and/or put a knife in my back 'decent folk'. Now that's how I roll and I don't expect everyone to roll the same way I do. Some people in the lower 48 think Alaskans are assholes when they meet us for the first time because we don't mince words and we don't kiss ass. But again that's how we roll up here.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my neck of the woods we shoot straight from the hip so to say. Once again I read what was posted after I got banned by the MB mods. You're definition of decent folk and my definition of decent folk aren't the same. I don't call someone who would suck off a MB mod and/or put a knife in my back 'decent folk'. Now that's how I roll and I don't expect everyone to roll the same way I do. Some people in the lower 48 think Alaskans are assholes when they meet us for the first time because we don't mince words and we don't kiss ass. But again that's how we roll up here.

In Nod's defense he may not have seen all the stuff said when all that went down. I, myself, wasn't aware of LSUDudes comments and some of the others as I do not know anyone from the MB and actually stayed away a couple days because of being pissed off about that whole mess.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Nod's defense he may not have seen all the stuff said when all that went down. I, myself, wasn't aware of LSUDudes comments and some of the others as I do not know anyone from the MB and actually stayed away a couple days because of being pissed off about that whole mess.
I know exactly what was posted and by who.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tenn. @AlaskaGuy has a vendetta, which is fine. But this is a new board, a new place for us all. He can talk all sorts of shit about what they do up there - but we all laugh at it. Kip, check yourself bud. We've always gotten along, and I hope to in the future. But please don't act like you have the key to being a badass.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tenn. @AlaskaGuy has a vendetta, which is fine. But this is a new board, a new place for us all. He can talk all sorts of shit about what they do up there - but we all laugh at it. Kip, check yourself bud. We've always gotten along, and I hope to in the future. But please don't act like you have the key to being a badass.
You're the same guy who posted on Rivals last week about what a great guy AR is. That pretty much sums it up.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you married Tigity or FN22 recently you can pretty much leave me out of your bs. Don't tell me I have a vendetta... don't tell me sh1t because I don't want to hear it. You're the same guy who posted on Rivals last week about what a great guy AR is. When I want your opinion on Rivals posters I'll ask ya .. but don't hold your breath.
I did? You either need glasses or reading lessons. Care to quote that one?

You pushed away most your rivals friends and I stood by you. Even today I did. I'm not sure why you are comin at me, other than I said tig and FN are decent folks. I think they are. I didn't read what was said, share it if you like. Persuade me.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. No disrespect, but we had another Rivals poster come here and use Smitty's handle at the hoop. I don't appreciate that.

Props for the respect. My apologies for coming on skrong. Carry on brother.
Right. I totally understood that, hence why i took the time to explain it. It's all gravy bro, see ya around..

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for AG to post a link to what he said. Might be waiting a while.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did? You either need glasses or reading lessons. Care to quote that one?

You pushed away most your rivals friends and I stood by you. Even today I did. I'm not sure why you are comin at me, other than I said tig and FN are decent folks. I think they are. I didn't read what was said, share it if you like. Persuade me.
I have plenty of friends from Rivals... people that went to bat for me. There's a few of them posting in this thread. Those are who and what I consider 'friends'. I don't have any time or patience for backstabbing spineless weasels who'd stick a knife in my back once they knew I was banned. I'm funny that way.

We can take this to a PM if you'd like and I can tell you what was posted and by who right after I got banned. This way we won't have any confusion on who and what a weasel is.