• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and FN22 should try that new fad together ... skydiving without parachutes.

Don't forget to take NK with ya.
Relax AG. Tigs and FN22 are good folks. I don't always see eye to eye with them, but I can look past our differences. NK can eat a bullet.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax AG. Tigs and FN22 are good folks. I don't always see eye to eye with them, but I can look past our differences. NK can eat a bullet.
Just like AR and a few others you said the same about? Thanks Rob but all the same I tend to make my own judgments and I read what some had to say after the MB mods banned me and took over Rivals.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I disagree on many things. Probably more than we agree on. But I can still recognize that you are a good dude and I will always respect that. Really wish you hadn't left the board. That is why I didn't post in your thread. But I respect how you feel and will not try to persuade you to come back.

AG - I never see you on Rivals any more. Where ya been man?

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• 20161022_232335.jpg
    20161022_232335.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short, I cannot stand Irish Blooded. I busted him lying to save face. We exchanged emails and he said he wants to "hold people accountable for what they do", as if he has some civic duty to uphold justice or something. He told me that in an email. Yet, he was busted completely lying and deleting posts to save face for himself and not holding himself accountable. He had his chance to say "I messed up, sorry" but refused to do so. All the other mods know about it but won't say anything to him about it. I refuse to put myself in a situation where someone like that can censor what I say to make me look bad and himself look good.

I do miss a lot of the posters there, I'd been there a long time. I may stop in every once in a while, but will not post there. At least for a while. They need to rethink who and how they moderate that place.

I know it may sound silly, but I hope you know me well enough to know that I have integrity.
Makes sense I have been fortunate enough to really never be bothered by them accept a mild warning for cussing a few times. Then again I really do not have interaction with any accept dude in Fantasy Football and such. I guess I have been posting there for a long time now. I don't take it that seriously though. .. Well I hope you do stop by there from time to time for the other posters there sake. I know there is a kind of community thing for a lot of posters and yes of course I know you have integrity. Like i said I visit both so I know I will still see you and of course playing FF. I am not doing so well this year. I left Ajayi on the bench and lost by 3.:rolleyes2:

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like AR and a few others you said the same about? Thanks Rob but all the same I tend to make my own judgments and I read what some had to say after the MB mods banned me and took over Rivals.
I don't recall saying anything all that bad about you. I voted to have you come back. I talk a lot of shit. So maybe I did though. Sorry not sorry. You can wish death on me till the cows come home. I don't care. You only make yourself look like an ass.

Kisses Sweet Cheeks

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I disagree on many things. Probably more than we agree on. But I can still recognize that you are a good dude and I will always respect that. Really wish you hadn't left the board. That is why I didn't post in your thread. But I respect how you feel and will not try to persuade you to come back.

AG - I never see you on Rivals any more. Where ya been man?
die

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean are we talking about internet death or like real life death?

If he is so in your head you want the man dead in real life that is the definition of living rent free in your head bro.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean are we talking about internet death or like real life death?

If he is so in your head you want the man dead in real life that is the definition of living rent free in your head bro.
You two are like some kind of disease that just keeps coming back.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two are like some kind of disease that just keeps coming back.
That hurts man. We used to be buddies.

Then you just disappeared from Rivals and now you want me to die.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are still Fucking having issues

Rivals Message Boards - Error
As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!

Assimilate!!!! tHoop is better anyway.

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it here, but I still do post over there. I like the LSU posters, the auburn posters, hell even most of the bammer posters over there. This site isn't as mobile friendly, but it's a nice place with good folks in general.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this board is way better. I do miss some posters over there. A couple of them showed their real colors after people left though. Whatever, no hard feelings, I just like posting without a limit and 99% of the posters here are 1st class.

And SportsHoopla betting.....that's one of the best parts as far as I'm concerned.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about @Srini but last night from mobile I kept getting a pop up for some stupid virus fix. Hadn't ever happened before. Kept having to close my browser and reopen.

Cut back on the pron. It worked for my mobile device.