• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's permabanned from Rivals now after he went on a drunk attack telling @The Future Modal and I to suck his dick, etc. Thank Gog!

The funny part of that is that he was trying so hard to get banned aka trying to go out in a blaze of glory, and most people were just ignoring him. I didn't even know he got the boot until a few days ago.

HawgPound

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the board over there is fixed for most but not me. Maybe the mods do not like me enough to whitelist my username? :scratch:

I think I will stick around here for a while. I have been lurking over here since the max exodus and it seems to be a pretty good place.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part of that is that he was trying so hard to get banned aka trying to go out in a blaze of glory, and most people were just ignoring him. I didn't even know he got the boot until a few days ago.
It still won't surprise me to see him back before too long.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the board over there is fixed for most but not me. Maybe the mods do not like me enough to whitelist my username? :scratch:

I think I will stick around here for a while. I have been lurking over here since the max exodus and it seems to be a pretty good place.
Good people over here. I still post on both boards. The hard thing about that is remembering which board I can cuss on after a few adult beverages and watching an abortion of a defense.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I received a PM from LSU and ND both stating they 'white listed" me, I was still having problems last saturday. I've pretty much gave up on that board as soon as I found this one.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good people over here. I still post on both boards. The hard thing about that is remembering which board I can cuss on after a few adult beverages and watching an abortion of a defense.
Shit i cussed over there all the time. No one ever said shit. The only time i ever got in any trouble is when i told Oznamin that I'd pray for him. That sent LSUdude into Super Saiyan SJW mode.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to quasi meet alot of interesting folks over there. I am done with the drama, and refuse to bring it here.

Stoked about knowing people on a new board.

Drama, hell look at your House Divided fan support. OU and OkieLite, now that has to bring a shitload of drama

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit i cussed over there all the time. No one ever said shit. The only time i ever got in any trouble is when i told Oznamin that I'd pray for him. That sent LSUdude into Super Saiyan SJW mode.
I do tend to say fuck a lot when I've had a few, though. That would probably get me in trouble over there. I said fuck A LOT Saturday night, haha.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do tend to say fuck a lot when I've had a few, though. That would probably get me in trouble over there. I said fuck A LOT Saturday night, haha.
Eh, well if you get banned, you can always come over here and set up shop. I get it that alot of you guys have been on there a long time. I really do, and i respect that. But for me personally, I have no allegiance to rivals really. Just wound up over there because i was tired of getting banned from arkansas sites for being even the least bit critical of our sports teams. Its all sunshine and koolaid at hogville and other arkansas sites or they show you the door.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama, hell look at your House Divided fan support. OU and OkieLite, now that has to bring a shitload of drama

It's ridiculus. I just skip bedlam.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I think most people just started ignoring him. Thank Gog!!

I saw you post on Rivals that you feel like you're treated as a noob here. Buck up and stick around, it's a good place. They even have a forum just for guns and shooting.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to quasi meet alot of interesting folks over there. I am done with the drama, and refuse to bring it here.

Stoked about knowing people on a new board.
I'm glad you made it here bro.

Why did this thread get so Sooner-rich? Just for you guys:

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I think most people just started ignoring him. Thank Gog!!

I saw you post on Rivals that you feel like you're treated as a noob here. Buck up and stick around, it's a good place. They even have a forum just for guns and shooting.
Nod what happened over there. I saw you posted an I am out of here thread but have no clue what lead you to leave besides the posting issues?

I plan to keep posting in both. It gives me twice the number of people to piss off.:D I mean make friends with.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nod what happened over there. I saw you posted an I am out of here thread but have no clue what lead you to leave besides the posting issues?

I plan to keep posting in both. It gives me twice the number of people to piss off.:D I mean make friends with.
You and FN22 should try that new fad together ... skydiving without parachutes.

Don't forget to take NK with ya.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cement boots ... ocean skydiving is the rage these days from what I hear.
Show me on the doll where the Seminole fans touched you? Why you salty?

tumblr_lov1lqsSXf1qfxq87o1_400.gif
you-mad-o.gif

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Long story short, I cannot stand Irish Blooded. I busted him lying to save face. We exchanged emails and he said he wants to "hold people accountable for what they do", as if he has some civic duty to uphold justice or something. He told me that in an email. Yet, he was busted completely lying and deleting posts to save face for himself and not holding himself accountable. He had his chance to say "I messed up, sorry" but refused to do so. All the other mods know about it but won't say anything to him about it. I refuse to put myself in a situation where someone like that can censor what I say to make me look bad and himself look good.

I do miss a lot of the posters there, I'd been there a long time. I may stop in every once in a while, but will not post there. At least for a while. They need to rethink who and how they moderate that place.

I know it may sound silly, but I hope you know me well enough to know that I have integrity.