• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals CFB forum Still Sucks ASS

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm trying to figure out is WHY you guys still attempt to post on that pathetically-rancid message board?

Everything you need is right here... including mods who are actually cool and allow us to be ourselves for the most part.
I refuse to associate with a group that allows people like me to hang around!!!!

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%.
The people that posted in the areas I read were some of the most passive aggressive people you will run across.
I got a laugh at her ass kissers as well, "You're so classy Ms. Della".
She gross.

LOLOL... Somebody incognito coming off the top rope... Hahahah

tumblr_n0lfjnbz3l1sdqajoo1_400.gif

utpimp

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,236.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with rivals is it became a competition on who could be the biggest asshole without breaking any of their rules. So you have constant backhanded, passive aggressive comments, when in actuality, you just want to tell the person to go fuck themselves. That's why a lot of the rivals posters won't move over here because they'll get shit on because their two faced posting style wouldnt work.

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with rivals is it became a competition on who could be the biggest asshole without breaking any of their rules. So you have constant backhanded, passive aggressive comments, when in actuality, you just want to tell the person to go fuck themselves. That's why a lot of the rivals posters won't move over here because they'll get shit on because their two faced posting style wouldnt work.
exactly, that's why AG was doomed from the start, He gets on my nerves but you don't have to wonder what he's really trying to say, he tells you what he means in no uncertain terms for sure

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals mods are shady as hell. From nuking Sandusky/PSU threads to keeping certain posters unbanned that should have been permabanned (playing favorites), etc, etc... the list goes on and on. I admit I was an asshole on there at times and I did get banned from there at least a dozen times or more before I got permabanned by the MB mods. meh.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's on point.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals mods are shady as hell. From nuking Sandusky/PSU threads to keeping certain posters unbanned that should have been permabanned (playing favorites), etc, etc... the list goes on and on. I admit I was an asshole on there at times and I did get banned from there at least a dozen times or more before I got permabanned by the MB mods. meh.

Yeah, Nitt kind of lost it there for awhile. The only times I got banned where the Willow Wars and in 2008 when they did something similar to todays problems. The whole thing boils down to money, nothing else. They are going to try and get as many people to join and hope the crun isn't above 50%. I can't believe how many posters have gone back.

I haven't started a thread over there in a month and have started my usual 5+ a week over here. I've stayed out of the troll crap for the most part the last few years, except for UCF, that Pit kid and a few of the USClite/SEC honks.

The best part about this board, so far. I haven't seen the usual "good point but your team got beat, so your opinion doesn't matter," crap. Of course I do not miss the grammar Nazis

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Nitt kind of lost it there for awhile. The only times I got banned where the Willow Wars and in 2008 when they did something similar to todays problems. The whole thing boils down to money, nothing else. They are going to try and get as many people to join and hope the crun isn't above 50%. I can't believe how many posters have gone back.

I haven't started a thread over there in a month and have started my usual 5+ a week over here. I've stayed out of the troll crap for the most part the last few years, except for UCF, that Pit kid and a few of the USClite/SEC honks.

The best part about this board, so far. I haven't seen the usual "good point but your team got beat, so your opinion doesn't matter," crap. Of course I do not miss the grammar Nazis
What is crun? :noidea:

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Nitt kind of lost it there for awhile. The only times I got banned where <were> the Willow Wars and in 2008 when they did something similar to todays <today's> problems. The whole thing boils down to money, nothing else. They are going to try and <to> get as many people to join and hope the crun isn't above 50%. I can't believe how many posters have gone back.

The best part about this board, so far. <:> I haven't seen the usual "good point but your team got beat, so your opinion doesn't matter," crap. Of course I do not miss the grammar Nazis <.>

Fixed that for you.

You're welcome.

grammar%20nazi.jpg

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The best things in life aren't things.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've told him this several times.
Have you..... ahhh yes I actually recall now.... Yea but "assless chaps" sounds soooo much more interesting. I am sticking with it.

:nutswing:

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NoleKing anyone....