• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Green Bay

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are starting two rookie corners against Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, Jordan Reed, and Jamison Crowder. I doubt there's any receiving corps that'll remotely rival that receiving quartet. If the Redskins o-line can give Kirk time, which they have all season long, it could be a long day for the Packer secondary.
Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean hasn't been relevant since he left Philly.

Sure. Care to look up what he's done since he's come back from his hamstring injury? You just basically made that up.

Also: 2014 stats --> 56, 1169 yards, 20.9 ypc, 6 TDs

Yep, irrelevant.

Last edited:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want what's best for the team. Getting ride of MM is priority #1. I root for the players but know we will go no where with him as our coach and TT as our Manager. TT rarely ever acquires FA's. When he does they actually do quite well ( Woodson, Peppers) however 1 FA every 5 years isn't enough to make a SB team anymore.
The Packers are in the playoffs for the 7th consecutive year. McCarthy and Thompson have done an exceptional job in my opinion.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are in the playoffs for the 7th consecutive year. McCarthy and Thompson have done an exceptional job in my opinion.

They've choked away at least 2 potential SB's due to arrogance of conservative play calling, not acquiring free agents, sticking with players too long even though they're terrible, not making second half adjustments. TT is good at drafting and has one of the most talented teams in the league every year. However, with a conservative head coach, and inability to acquire FA's his method has grown stale and the Pack have gotten worse each year after the SB and now are at an all time low.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've choked away at least 2 potential SB's due to arrogance of conservative play calling, not acquiring free agents, sticking with players too long even though they're terrible, not making second half adjustments. TT is good at drafting and has one of the most talented teams in the league every year. However, with a conservative head coach, and inability to acquire FA's his method has grown stale and the Pack have gotten worse each year after the SB and now are at an all time low.
Who do you think would make a good head coach?

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most fans would kill to have those two. You guys need tweaks, not an overhaul. Take it from a fan from a long, suffering franchise like the Redskins.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins got this 31-30:suds:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins got this 31-30:suds:

That means the Pack will have at least 4 TO's for the skins to score that many points. This GB defense is the only reason the Packers have made it to the postseason as our offense is inept. The D is even better than when we won the SB but we have no chance to make a SB run with this pathetic offense.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think would make a good head coach?

All I know is MM is no longer getting the job done. An average coach could do a better job with the talent level of this team. The team that was 15-1 should've won the SB without any issues but MM blew that and obviously last seasons choke job and now we have the worst offense in the postseason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either team can win this game. Neither team is winning the next one.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are starting two rookie corners against Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, Jordan Reed, and Jamison Crowder. I doubt there's any receiving corps that'll remotely rival that receiving quartet. If the Redskins o-line can give Kirk time, which they have all season long, it could be a long day for the Packer secondary.
:kermit:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me there. Congrats on winning your internet tough guy award.

Thanks bro, but it was never a contest. These fists of fury have been burying turds like you since the old sportsline days. Nothing personal, you just met a more experienced and more refined poster.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks bro, but it was never a contest. These fists of fury have been burying turds like you since the old sportsline days. Nothing personal, you just met a more experienced and more refined poster.

Bitch I've been posting on message boards since 2007. :finger: