• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners vs Peckers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compton just got abused in this game. Tomlinson as well. They got crushed out there. Can’t have that next week

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Shanahan? You got 4th and less than one with the game on the line and you take both Samuel And Juschyk off the field? Unbelievable

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player that does all the things that Samuel does. Especially the interior running from the tailback position. Wide receivers just don’t do that

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to root for the Rms but I hope they win because playing in LA is basically a home game for the 49ers with all the SF fans there and they will play on the west coast so no travel problems. Stafford is a choker in big games and Brady is not.
Having said that, it would be cool for Garoppolo to beat Brady and send him into retirement. Go Rams!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow there is only 10 in the camera shot. I don't know where else 11 would be unless in the endzone but highly unlikely an NFL kicker is leaving it short inside of 50
Under those weather conditions, even 45 wasn't a gimme, great kick by Gould.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the Rams are a tougher opponent than TB, right now? Not by much but a little tougher. It is hard to beat a GOOD team like the Rams 3 times in a season, twice in their stadium. At least its not an East Coast trip should it be So-Fi.

The schedule was against the 49ers playing on Saturday, but now they have an extra day of rest. TW, Deebo, and Kittle were all banged up and could use the rest. Won't matter with the banged up JG, because he'll still be the same JG.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? Even the most astute football people like myself are wrong once in a while. So stop your crying
Apology accepted, doofus

But DO try to make sure it doesnt happen again

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Funny stuff..............ok it ain't funny:

Jimmy Garoppolo tenure as the starting quarterback for the 49ers has been up and down. He went 5-0 after being traded from the New England Patriots during the 2017 season. The next season Garoppolo only played in three games due to injuries, a theme that would plague his time as a 49er. The next season Garoppolo went 13-3 as a starter and led the 49ers to a Super Bowl, which they lost in the final minutes to the Kansas City Chiefs. Garoppolo was a part of the rash of injuries that depleted the 49ers roster during the 2020 season. Garoppolo doesn't put up gaudy numbers but the 49ers win while he is under center, his record is 31-14 as the starter for the 49ers. Despite his success, 49er fans have come to expect at least two flawed decisions each game that leave them holding their breath. The 49ers are making this playoff run with a few head scratching statistics from Garoppolo.

Garoppolo is yet to throw a touchdown this post season.
If you include the Week 18 win versus the Rams, which was in essence a playoff game for the 49ers because a loss would have eliminated them from playoff contention, Garoppolo has only thrown one touchdown in the three 49er "playoff games." During span he has thrown four interceptions, yet somehow the 49ers are in the NFC championship game.

Why? Its called DEFENSE and yesterday it was called Special Teams.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW - I don't hate JG at all, but its clear why we drafted Trey Lance. If we don't try to improve at QB, a quality TEAM will be wasted. This is clearly a quality team but barely got into the play-offs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams are a tougher opponent than TB, right now? Not by much but a little tougher. It is hard to beat a GOOD team like the Rams 3 times in a season, twice in their stadium. At least its not an East Coast trip should it be So-Fi.

The schedule was against the 49ers playing on Saturday, but now they have an extra day of rest. TW, Deebo, and Kittle were all banged up and could use the rest. Won't matter with the banged up JG, because he'll still be the same JG.
There is already precedence for it in the 49ers '89 Super Bowl year. The Rams game is a "home" game for the 49ers and Tampa puts a lot of travel in the way and an unfriendly environment. The Rams are a far more talented and dangerous team but they tend to choke in the clutch; Brady does not.
I'm good either way because, as usual, Garoppolo will find a way to win when it counts.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apology accepted, doofus

But DO try to make sure it doesnt happen again
Nice!. The old "I know you are, but what am I?" routine. I used to kill with that one in the third grade.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is he supposed to throw a TD when Kittle drops a sure one and the O Line leaks like a sieve. Compton got completely abused and Thomlinson and Williams weren't much better. Their collective performance was horrendous

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was stunned to hear last night that this was Garoppolo's first red zone turnover of the year. That can't be right. What is right though is that he won again. We will be in for a long drought after this season with "Max Sherzer" at quarterback. he needs a lot of work. heck, he doesn't even run well. he has no open field ability. Its one thing to beat the Texans and quite another to beat the Rams, Coboys and Packers all on the road like Garoppolo did

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the ugliest playoff wins you'll ever see, but best game the defense has had this season and the special teams came up huge. Offense however was mostly offensive and not in the good way.
I can't believe we won that game. I gave us little chance, figuring we'd keep it close, but give up a few big plays and a turnover or two and lose in the end.

Definitely the best game of the year for the defense. The Packers were playing at home, coming in rested and healthier than they've been all season. They had a top 3 or 4 offense (2nd in some rankings). Yet, the banged up Niner defense, playing on a short week, held them to 10 points, racking up sacks (5) and TFL all over the place.

And to see our ST unit get big returns to provide good FP, a blocked FG and a blocked punt for our only TD...I'd have bet the mortgage that couldn't happen.

Compton just got abused in this game. Tomlinson as well. They got crushed out there. Can’t have that next week
The two of them took turns getting beat in this one. I almost fell out of my chair when TOmlinson was knocked on his ass for the 2nd time in the first half--not beaten, literally knocked onto his butt. Easily their worst games of the season, particularly Compton, who's been shockingly decent out there at RT. Gotta have fingers crossed that TW will be ok next week, otherwise it's McKivitz pulling emergency duty again.

BTW - I don't hate JG at all, but its clear why we drafted Trey Lance. If we don't try to improve at QB, a quality TEAM will be wasted. This is clearly a quality team but barely got into the play-offs.
I felt for Jimmy in this one--his production suffered from some bad drops (Kittle and Jennings) early on and the worst protection he's had all year, but that pick at the goalline was classic Bad Jimmy, just like 3 of his last 4 drives against Dallas. Then the 3rd and 7 at the end, where Kyle changed the call to a run doesn't show a whole lot of faith. It harkens back to the last playoff run where Jimmy was barely allowed to pass the ball a couple of those games.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we won that game. I gave us little chance, figuring we'd keep it close, but give up a few big plays and a turnover or two and lose in the end.

Definitely the best game of the year for the defense. The Packers were playing at home, coming in rested and healthier than they've been all season. They had a top 3 or 4 offense (2nd in some rankings). Yet, the banged up Niner defense, playing on a short week, held them to 10 points, racking up sacks (5) and TFL all over the place.

And to see our ST unit get big returns to provide good FP, a blocked FG and a blocked punt for our only TD...I'd have bet the mortgage that couldn't happen.

The two of them took turns getting beat in this one. I almost fell out of my chair when TOmlinson was knocked on his ass for the 2nd time in the first half--not beaten, literally knocked onto his butt. Easily their worst games of the season, particularly Compton, who's been shockingly decent out there at RT. Gotta have fingers crossed that TW will be ok next week, otherwise it's McKivitz pulling emergency duty again.

I felt for Jimmy in this one--his production suffered from some bad drops (Kittle and Jennings) early on and the worst protection he's had all year, but that pick at the goalline was classic Bad Jimmy, just like 3 of his last 4 drives against Dallas. Then the 3rd and 7 at the end, where Kyle changed the call to a run doesn't show a whole lot of faith. It harkens back to the last playoff run where Jimmy was barely allowed to pass the ball a couple of those games.
I would have done the same thing as Shanahan there. He learned his lesson last time the teams played when they left 37 seconds for Rodgers and the defense collapsed. With the run, they run the clock down to the end and at worst if Gould misses a 53 yarder, they go to OT. I was stunned to hear that this pick was Garoppolo's first turnover in the red zone this season. That cannot be true. And yes, that video of Thomlinson getting bowled over was embarrassing, as was the constant beating Compton took.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice!. The old "I know you are, but what am I?" routine. I used to kill with that one in the third grade.
Shhh, that'll do. you already apologized, no need to debase yourself to try and win my favor

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh, that'll do. you already apologized, no need to debase yourself to try and win my favor
Sometimes the old “ I know you are but what am I” routine works twice but usually not with adults. Good effort though. You got embarrassed badly. Sometimes it’s better to cut your losses

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the old “ I know you are but what am I” routine works twice but usually not with adults. Good effort though
And now he's getting emotional. Good God, you'd think he'd be happy about his team winning last night

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he's getting emotional. Good God, you'd think he'd be happy God, you'd think he'd be happy about his team winning last night
Ha ha. Look at you all mad flailing away wildly trying to get out of your embarrassment