• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners vs Peckers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the ugliest playoff wins you'll ever see, but best game the defense has had this season and the special teams came up huge. Offense however was mostly offensive and not in the good way.
But they got it done in the end. The D carried the day along with the special teams. 49ers never make plays on special teams but they did today

Its gonna be one helluva party on the flight home for the Niners

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that Kyle Shanahan gets negative comments and press as if he might be a bad season away from losing his job, but Matt LaFleur is held up as this great coach leading Rodgers the best football of his career? Where has this great coaching got Green Bay when it matters?
Because Shanahan makes so many mistakes and plays so conservatively that there is always an opportunity for the 49ers to lose. But he ain't going anywhere The team bailed him out again.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez does anyone want to catch the football or win a block tonight? This is embarrassing.
Yeah, it was really bad at first but Green Bay made the Cardinal error of dominating a game but not putting the opponent away

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win, hope no serious injuries for 49ers. Good luck next week in the NFCC game.
Another stunning loss for rodgers. I bet he will be back next year with GB. He's a lying sack of shit but he is a great QB

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stunning loss for rodgers. I bet he will be back next year with GB. He's a lying sack of shit but he is a great QB

Great QB... but yeah, lots of drama with him. Not a fan of him as a person after his issues with his family. His parents used to come to many games in Lambeau and are really nice people.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real happy for Jimmy G. ( not too far of a thought to see him v Brady ).
Great game , couldn't ask for a better environment and show between teams

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing because of special teams (and offense outside of first quarter), now Aaron Rodgers knows how Alex Smith felt in 2011 with Kyle Williams punt return fumbles… oh sorry, I thought we had to compare with Smith every time we play Green Bay.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing because of special teams (and offense outside of first quarter), now Aaron Rodgers knows how Alex Smith felt in 2011 with Kyle Williams punt return fumbles… oh sorry, I thought we had to compare with Smith every time we play Green Bay.
Well Rodgers surprisingly only has 4 more Playoff wins than Smith. 11-10 overall versus Smith's 7-7. Rodgers 101.1 QB Rating to Smith's 97.4

Considering their careers it's not as lopsided as you'd think, but at least Rodgers got his title. Kyle Williams for sure cost Alex his one.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garoppolo says "Hey haters, how you like me now?" Another game winning drive. Total team effort This one goes to the defense and special teams. I loved seeing Rodgers walk down the tunnel to the locker room with another playoff loss.
So much for your dogshit theory, huh?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet another reason I think the Niners have the edge, they can play looser and freer without all the heavy expectations
lawdy be... if AR and the Pack lose... :pound:

feel like Niners +6 is a slam dunk myself :noidea:

ive got y'all winning the upset by a point or two :)
:yahoo:

Congrats y'all!!!!

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was really bad at first but Green Bay made the Cardinal error of dominating a game but not putting the opponent away

I thought the same thing numerous times during the course of the game.

Kept thinking that Green Bay allowed the 49'ers to linger and hang around the entire game only a single possession away from tying the game up.

49'ers confidence seemed to grow midway through the 3rd quarter and they started believing that they had a legitimate chance at winning ... then they started playing like they truly felt they belonged in the game.

After taking the opening kickoff and marching down the field for an opening drive touchdown, What an epic collapse for the rest of the game by packers offense and Rogers.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
I thought the same thing numerous times during the course of the game.

Kept thinking that Green Bay allowed the 49'ers to linger and hang around the entire game only a single possession away from tying the game up.

49'ers confidence seemed to grow midway through the 3rd quarter and they started believing that they had a legitimate chance at winning ... then they started playing like they truly felt they belonged in the game.

After taking the opening kickoff and marching down the field for an opening drive touchdown, What an epic collapse for the rest of the game by packers offense and Rogers.
Isnt it amazing how often that happens? You have to put teams away when you have a chance. One lucky play turned the whole game

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football Gods approve this message.
Yes. It’s a beautiful mystery. I’ll tell you what though, that O line better get their stuff together. They got destroyed out there. Completely dominated