• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners vs Peckers

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great clip and an even better find. Even with the chop, Ward had to hop over the outside blocker's inside leg (wide stance) before jumping to block the punt. Crazy timing. Again, good find.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could Washington have so much young coaching talent on offense back then and still do nothing?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could Washington have so much young coaching talent on offense back then and still do nothing?
Ownership and the Coaches, particularly the HC Shanny Sr., weren't on the same page.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think i watched ALL of the Youtube's on this game?! haaaa

All Aaron Rodgers had to do was look at other receivers besides Adams. I feel fortunate.....REALLY fortunate, to have won this game.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I‘m a Jazz fan so that’s how I feel about having Stockton and Malone but never winning a championship.
If only Jordan didn't exist right?
I'm sure a lot of NFL teams can look back now and say that about Brady. How many more could some teams have won or who might have won at least one if not for Brady holding up that Trophy every 3 years on average?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure a lot of NFL teams can look back now and say that about Brady. How many more could some teams have won or who might have won at least one if not for Brady holding up that Trophy every 3 years on average?

I still, to this day, tell myself that the Jazz lost in Game 7 because Jordan’s shot in Game 6 was a push off. I don’t feel that the Jazz could deny Jordan in a win or go home game, but that was a foul. And yes, Malone held Barkley on Stockton‘s famous three in the Rockets series. So I told myself we won in overtime instead of the buzzer. How about that for rationalization?

I do wish the Jazz had won in one or both of the Houston rocket championship years. My brother who doesn’t follow sports at all asked me why we didn’t take over when Jordan retired. Salt on the wounds. ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alex Smith could have been Eli Manning for a year if Kyle Williams didn‘t fumble twice in the 4th quarter and overtime. (No, I wouldn’t bet on a win over Brady; it’s just that it’s a team game and Smith’s teams have won some regular season games against New England.)