• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Are The Real Chances Of Aaron Rodgers Leaving Green Bay?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you can't get the baby off the tit when it's a toddler, that's a problem. But when you can't get it off the dick at 37, time to abandon
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or SF if he still doesn't hold a grudge for them drafting Alex Smith first. He is from Cali, grew up watching the 49's and they have a very good d, good receivers with a great TE in Kittles and outstanding coach in Shanahan. Hell they went to SB's with Kap and Garrap
He probably still holds a grudge but would be willing too if he's truly tired of GB. Not sure what SF cap looks like if they can bring him on board.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably still holds a grudge but would be willing too if he's truly tired of GB. Not sure what SF cap looks like if they can bring him on board.
I'm not sure but SF is a pretty complete team, minus the QB. Decent young coach and GM and great weather in Cali and not freeze balls off at Lambeau. When we are young cold doesn't bother us, but as we get older like TB, nice climate is much better

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure but SF is a pretty complete team, minus the QB. Decent young coach and GM and great weather in Cali and not freeze balls off at Lambeau. When we are young cold doesn't bother us, but as we get older like TB, nice climate is much better
Good point. Also playing indoors on a track field say Indy. They too could use a QB.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or SF if he still doesn't hold a grudge for them drafting Alex Smith first. He is from Cali, grew up watching the 49's and they have a very good d, good receivers with a great TE in Kittles and outstanding coach in Shanahan. Hell they went to SB's with Kap and Garrap

If he holds a grudge, it should be over him getting smoked 3 times in the playoffs by them, not some stupid slight from 16 years ago.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus wasn't there talk always about him wanted to play in Cali? But I guess that was before he turned his back on his family and cut them out of his life...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not read this entire thread. But I get temperature of it.

I agree.

But if he did, and I was him, I'd go to Indy.
The Colts have been monitoring the situation with Stafford, think they trade for him.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer Reich to Shanahan.

Reich never melted down leading 28-3. He got a win out of Foles.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer Reich to Shanahan.

Reich never melted down leading 28-3. He got a win out of Foles.

Why does Shanahan get all of the blame for that one as the OC? Yeah, he fucked up, but that collapse was mainly on Quinn.

SecondOpinion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021 will be Rodgers' 14th year as starting QB for the Green Bay Packers and his 17th in the league. It seems like Aaron Rodgers has given a lot more to the Packers than the Packers have given Aaron Rodgers. The Packers have not drafted a RB, WR or TE since 2002 (Javon Waker) and have only drafted a non-defensive player in the first round twice in the last 10 years (Jordan Love, 2020 and Kenny Clark, 2016).

2021 will also be a very expensive year for Aaron Rodgers. 2021 is the last year on Rodgers' contract and the cap hit to Green Bay will be $37.5 million, $16 million higher than what his cap hit was in 2020. With a heartbreaking loss in the NFC title game, where Rodgers is now 1-4 in, Rodgers made the comment postgame that "Many guys' futures are unknown, mine included."

Does this mean that Aaron Rodgers will attempt look at a career where he doesn't win Green and Yellow? What are the real chances of Aaron Rodgers not playing for the Green Bay Packers in 2021?

With a new coach, the results seem to be the same every year. 1-3 in NFC title games with Mike McCarthy and 0-2 with LaFleur. The constant in all but 1 of those NFC title games is Aaron Rodgers. So maybe it's not "Does Rodgers move on from Green Bay". Maybe it's "Does Green Bay move on from Rodgers." They did draft up to get a shiny new toy, maybe it's rebuild time in Green Bay.

Let's Discuss!
For all his talent Rodgers has always been a bit of a baby and this year is no exception. Like the Packers are REALLY gonna trade him.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is ridiculous. You don't leave a team that just played in the conference championship game.

Aaron Rodgers needs to be cool and count his blessings.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking Tuesday, Packers team president Mark Murphy said Aaron Rodgers would be back with the team in 2021.​

“I’ll say this: There’s no way in heck that Aaron is not going to be on the Packers," Murphy said, unequivocally. "I mean, he is going to be the MVP of the league, might have had his best year ever. He’s our unquestioned leader and, you know, we’re not idiots.” While more or less saying he will be back, Rodgers has refused to come right out and say it. Murphy, for his part, doesn't have the power of a typical team owner, but he is correct that GM Brian Gutekunst and coach Matt LaFleur would be idiots to move on from Rodgers following his 2020. This controversy is dying just as quickly as it began.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking Tuesday, Packers team president Mark Murphy said Aaron Rodgers would be back with the team in 2021.​

“I’ll say this: There’s no way in heck that Aaron is not going to be on the Packers," Murphy said, unequivocally. "I mean, he is going to be the MVP of the league, might have had his best year ever. He’s our unquestioned leader and, you know, we’re not idiots.” While more or less saying he will be back, Rodgers has refused to come right out and say it. Murphy, for his part, doesn't have the power of a typical team owner, but he is correct that GM Brian Gutekunst and coach Matt LaFleur would be idiots to move on from Rodgers following his 2020. This controversy is dying just as quickly as it began.

The bolded is funny considering Rodgers wants out because he kinda dis-agrees