• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Green Bay

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not exactly sure how anyone who actually watches football can think GB will win this game. Yea, it's the NFL, anything can happen, but GB has been playing really poor football. Even with all the zebra love they get they shouldn't win this game.
Zebra love? :D

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't brag about "how" much money I have. You're a liar and a hater. If you don't like gambling or the people that do well at it, then go smoke some more dope, hippie.

You do though. And everybody hates on you. Just give up.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just a guy having fun, don't take him seriously.

Thanks Harold, if there is one thing I know and that's fun. Fun for me is watching my fat stacks get fatter and watching Saturday morning European Soccer (the world's most popular sport).

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're blind dude. There's an entire thread dedicated to your lying act.

and you're the biggest nerd? There isn't a thread dedicated to me. It's dedicated to the concept of making fat stacks....which I do.

Next

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll be a good game for 3 quarters but the Packers will pull away in the 4th quarter.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are not the same team from earlier in the year.... which leads to the question WTF happened ? I didn't even recognize their offense the last couple times I watched them... I heard something about the coach taking over offensive play-calling duties .....

Coach MM relinquished his playcalling duties after the Choke in last year's champ game when the Pack had a 16 point lead and as he's notorious for doing he went into conservative mode and lost the game. Keep the same play calling as he did in the first half and the Pack beat the Hawks by 20+ points. Now after the Pack struggled after week 6 until week 12 MM took the play calling back. We beat a Dal team with no Romo and needed a miracle to beat a sad Detroit team. Moronic play calling + injuried entire O-line since week 7, no Jordy or Ty at WR, other wr's can't get open, Lacy is eating himself out of the NFL, etc. All of this has lead to the demise of the Pack. I was hoping we wouldn't make the postseason so we could finally get ride of MM but it looks like I'll have to wait another year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like a fair weather fan.

I just want what's best for the team. Getting ride of MM is priority #1. I root for the players but know we will go no where with him as our coach and TT as our Manager. TT rarely ever acquires FA's. When he does they actually do quite well ( Woodson, Peppers) however 1 FA every 5 years isn't enough to make a SB team anymore.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Packers have been holding back their playbook in preparation for the playoffs. Look for Packers to totally light up the Redskins and secure the lopsided victory. Sorry Kirk Cousins, you can't hang with A-Rod.

Kirk will make A Rod his bitch in this game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez the Packers fans are really feeling down. :nod: Got to admit I get a kick out of it. Keep it coming.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their OL is a total disaster with all 5 starters battling injuries.

Well that would explain a lot .... It also seem's like their receivers aren't getting open also, even when Rodgers has the time it just doesn't seem like it's happening...

Reactions: GNG

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez the Packers fans are really feeling down. :nod: Got to admit I get a kick out of it. Keep it coming.
Great Dayne was borderline suicidal long before this season. I'm optimistic about this game. The Redskins scare me the least out of any playoff team.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Dayne was borderline suicidal long before this season. I'm optimistic about this game. The Redskins scare me the least out of any playoff team.

You guys are starting two rookie corners against Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, Jordan Reed, and Jamison Crowder. I doubt there's any receiving corps that'll remotely rival that receiving quartet. If the Redskins o-line can give Kirk time, which they have all season long, it could be a long day for the Packer secondary.