• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Green Bay

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and Jordan Reed should have a field day against Green Bay

Redskins will win

34-24

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear another one and done for the Packers

sigh

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Green Bay will be allowed to lose. Sorry.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay has played like cold, hammered dog shit the last 2 months and they're probably the worst team on the NFC side of the bracket. You almost always go with the better QB at home in the playoffs, and right now that's Cousins. Redskins will win.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances for this game, it helps playing at home where we seem to play our best.

Our secondary has battled injuries all season, we've had problems on run defense, we've got little to no running game and Aaron is still Aaron, so it should be a battle regardless.

Never expected to be competing in a playoff game this year.

It's time to see if this young team can hang/be competitive with the big boys.

Hoping for a good game, no injuries.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and Jordan Reed should have a field day against Green Bay

Redskins will win

34-24

I am trying to understand your thoughts on this so please help me out. Are you assuming Cousins will be playing against the struggling Packer offense?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to understand your thoughts on this so please help me out. Are you assuming Cousins will be playing against the struggling Packer offense?

you just answered your own question Kirk Cousins is gonna pick your defense apart

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just answered your own question Kirk Cousins is gonna pick your defense apart

Ummmm no you dont seem to understand what I said. The part of the team that is struggling on the Packers is the offense and Cousins does not play against the Packer offense.

The Packer pass defense is a very good unit If you watched the Viking put up a total of like 90 passing yards.

The Packers have the 6th ranked passing defense in the NFL allowing 227 yards per game and are tied for 7th in sacks. So if we look at the Redskin strength passing it goes against a Packer strength pass defense.

If we look at the 20th ranked Redskins rush offense against the Packer run D that is ranked 21st it appears both teams are about equal here as well but the Packers have done well holding down quality running backs this year except in the AZ game.

When we look at the Packer run against the Redskins we have the 12th ranked Packer run offense up against the 26th ranked Redskins run defense. This would seem to be an advantage for the Packers. If they can run the ball and use time on the clock with long drives similar to the Viking game where the Packers had the time of possession battle 36 min to 24 min.

When we look at the Packer pass offense it is ranked near the bottom of the league but so is the Redskins pass defense at 25th in the league.

So as I look at this game I more see the only big advantage being the Packer run game against the Redskins run D as that is where the biggest difference is among the teams. All the other areas are strengths against strengths or weaknesses against weaknesses.

The Packers have not been playing up to previous years expectations but are still a better quality team than the teams the Redskins have played to have their run at the end of the season.

The Packers O Line should be back to having all 5 starters in next Sunday giving better protection which should cut way down on the sacks and fumbles that happened in the last 2 weeks when back ups played.

This should be a bit different than playing the Cowboys using their 4th QB the Eagles, Browns, Ravens, Lions and Jags.

It would be interesting to hear from you just what observations you have seen to form the opinion that the Redskins will just light up the Packer pass defense

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a fun game. I'm going with the home team and the hotter QB. Cousins has had a great year and is about to get paid starting QB money. This will be his moment. A playoff win over the Packers would really cement him in people's mind as a solid QB. I'm rooting for him. He's just a likable dude.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one should be close, GB's O-Line and run game have disappeared but I'll never count out Rodgers. Logic tells me Skins by 7 but my gut says Packers pull out a close win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 teams that don't belong in the playoffs. Who cares. As a Bear fan I still can't grasp how bad AR is playing. Makes no sense.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a fun game. I'm going with the home team and the hotter QB.
Over the long haul and in the playoffs, this is nearly an infallible strategy in straight-up picks. Exactly how I feel about this game. Redskins are playing well. Green Bay is not. Cousins is on fire. Rodgers is not and hasn't been for quite a while.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB has been playing bad but Washington IS bad. Washington is a 5-11 NFL team masquerading as a division winner due to playing in just a horrific division and having as easy of an out of division schedule.

I'm taking GB.

Green Bay and Rodgers will look a lot better after they get to play against one of the worst defenses in the league.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm no you dont seem to understand what I said. The part of the team that is struggling on the Packers is the offense and Cousins does not play against the Packer offense.

The Packer pass defense is a very good unit If you watched the Viking put up a total of like 90 passing yards.

The Packers have the 6th ranked passing defense in the NFL allowing 227 yards per game and are tied for 7th in sacks. So if we look at the Redskin strength passing it goes against a Packer strength pass defense.

If we look at the 20th ranked Redskins rush offense against the Packer run D that is ranked 21st it appears both teams are about equal here as well but the Packers have done well holding down quality running backs this year except in the AZ game.

When we look at the Packer run against the Redskins we have the 12th ranked Packer run offense up against the 26th ranked Redskins run defense. This would seem to be an advantage for the Packers. If they can run the ball and use time on the clock with long drives similar to the Viking game where the Packers had the time of possession battle 36 min to 24 min.

When we look at the Packer pass offense it is ranked near the bottom of the league but so is the Redskins pass defense at 25th in the league.

So as I look at this game I more see the only big advantage being the Packer run game against the Redskins run D as that is where the biggest difference is among the teams. All the other areas are strengths against strengths or weaknesses against weaknesses.

The Packers have not been playing up to previous years expectations but are still a better quality team than the teams the Redskins have played to have their run at the end of the season.

The Packers O Line should be back to having all 5 starters in next Sunday giving better protection which should cut way down on the sacks and fumbles that happened in the last 2 weeks when back ups played.

This should be a bit different than playing the Cowboys using their 4th QB the Eagles, Browns, Ravens, Lions and Jags.

It would be interesting to hear from you just what observations you have seen to form the opinion that the Redskins will just light up the Packer pass defense

The Vikings Offense has Adrian Peterson and thats about it and Diggs has done pretty decent but they don't have very many weapons good luck on trying to cover Garcon,Jackson,Reed and Crowder

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings Offense has Adrian Peterson and thats about it and Diggs has done pretty decent but they don't have very many weapons good luck on trying to cover Garcon,Jackson,Reed and Crowder

The Packers passing D appears to be better than their run D especially if Sam Shields plays. Their rating has been skewed by a couple of games where they got torched badly - Zona and Broncos come to mind

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reasonable Skins fan thinks this is slam dunk win.

Lot of reasons I could see this game play out in favor of either team.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB has been playing bad but Washington IS bad. Washington is a 5-11 NFL team masquerading as a division winner due to playing in just a horrific division and having as easy of an out of division schedule.

I'm taking GB.

Green Bay and Rodgers will look a lot better after they get to play against one of the worst defenses in the league.

Hmmm.. Looking over the Vikings schedule I don't see too many impressive wins. The only really good team they beat was the Chiefs & that was early on when the Chiefs were struggling. Also - I give props to your defense, but your QB certainly wouldn't scare anyone & looks destined to be very average.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 teams that don't belong in the playoffs. Who cares. As a Bear fan I still can't grasp how bad AR is playing. Makes no sense.
It helps when your rb's have been inconsistent, wr's have oft been injured with their only deep threat on IR and an O line that has been bitten by the injury bug severely since week 8

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Green Bay will be allowed to lose. Sorry.

As it pertains to your Redskins prognostications this season you might want to leave this one alone. Just sayin'.

Did you say "bet the house" on this one...or was that somebody else? If it was you, I hear trailer homes are cheap, so go for it!