• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If someone can paraphrase Wash's post game comments that would be great.

He did not say much and would not say what was discussed between him and the players. He did not like the offensive approach from his team and their toughness. He said its gut check time

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they've tuned him out it doesn't matter what he says. Anyone who's been part of a team with dysfunction in the locker room knows that once the team has tuned the coach/captain/leader out it doesn't come back.

If Wash has indeed lost the players then I will be on board for a new change but I think even the players realize they are sucking and it's not because Wash or anybody. They all have track records and shouldn't be this bad. Everybody is to blame here.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and it does not sound too good. Wash basically does not want to get into it other than everyone has to look in the mirror...gut check time he called it
Great, now we may have more purposeful strike outs and pop ups. Always with the gut thing.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not say much and would not say what was discussed between him and the players. He did not like the offensive approach from his team and their toughness. He said its gut check time

Ok that's not bad. He is right it is gut check time. Let's see how this team responds.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't you keeping the players accountable? How about the 120 million dollar SS? Nobody is talking about a few guys struggling, we all know that is a part of baseball but despite the injuries, adversity, and struggles this team is still in the thick of things and 7 games over .500. At this point everybody needs to be accountable. Wash has tried different things to mix it up and it's not working, the players just cannot hit worth a damn. Luckily JD and the FO is running this organization and making the decision because who knows how it would be if we fans ran it.
Because you can't fire a whole baseball team. Colleges fire shitty coaches, basket ball teams fire shitty coaches, NFL and NHL fire them, why can't the Rangers fire a shitty coach? How per say can you hold anyone accountable if no one fears for his job? Wash has already told us he is holding everyone accountable, ummmm I do not think that is working too great. The manager is ultimately responsible, Wash has been given plenty of time to fix things to at least be respectable and this situation is not too late to change if someone is really held responsible. Who would you fire if not Wash? Beltre? Kinsler? Cruz? Singing campfire songs and spitting seeds is not gonna cut it.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you can't fire a whole baseball team. Colleges fire shitty coaches, basket ball teams fire shitty coaches, NFL and NHL fire them, why can't the Rangers fire a shitty coach? How per say can you hold anyone accountable if no one fears for his job? Wash has already told us he is holding everyone accountable, ummmm I do not think that is working too great. The manager is ultimately responsible, Wash has been given plenty of time to fix things to at least be respectable and this situation is not too late to change if someone is really held responsible. Who would you fire if not Wash? Beltre? Kinsler? Cruz? Singing campfire songs and spitting seeds is not gonna cut it.

Well you can claim him to be a shitty coach but results say otherwise. College programs are notorious for the knee jerk of firing coaches. Teams go through ups and downs it's a part of sports. Knee jerking is not the way to run an organization.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wash has indeed lost the players then I will be on board for a new change but I think even the players realize they are sucking and it's not because Wash or anybody. They all have track records and shouldn't be this bad. Everybody is to blame here.
No one on the team is totally clean. There is bad on all of them. Players are easy blamed as is Wash and Pettit. List goes on and on.:bullshit:

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just heard on 103.3 that Buster Olney tweeted out that the Rangers are indeed shopping J.Nathan for an established hitter

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hope they get this thing turned around pretty quick... they still have a shot but playoffs hopes are starting to fade. There is really no one person responsible, the whole team offensively and defensively has fell off. If those things don't pick up fast, I fear the pitching will too.

Specs.Toporcer

RangerSince72
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on the team is totally clean. There is bad on all of them. Players are easy blamed as is Wash and Pettit. List goes on and on.:bullshit:
I would agree that the list should be long. But I never see that list discussed here.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let greg maddox manage the rest of the year.

That's assuming he's interested. Always seemed to me that he is more of a FO guy but I could be wrong. But I don't see them making a decision on Wash this season. It has to get beyond belief bad for that to happen which I don't see.