• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while I’m going for the record for consecutive posts in a thread. Why can’t L.A. just have one team? It is such a strange semi-disinterested market that has proven that two teams doesn’t work there.

The second the Chargers learned that the Rams were returning, they should have looked elsewhere. They will always be the red headed stepchild in L.A. now. I give it 10 years tops….

They should have moved to San Antonio IMO.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while I’m going for the record for consecutive posts in a thread. Why can’t L.A. just have one team? It is such a strange semi-disinterested market that has proven that two teams doesn’t work there.

The second the Chargers learned that the Rams were returning, they should have looked elsewhere. They will always be the red headed stepchild in L.A. now. I give it 10 years tops….

It cost Kroenke about $900mil to piss of Davis family/block Raiders from LA and bring chargers along, all the dealings were so shady with this last one, poor Shad Kahn has to wait for the dust to settle before he can move the Jags now

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Move em to Toronto... the 4th biggest media market in North America..

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most recently release mock draft by CBS has 4 WR's and 3 QB's going in the first..everything else Defense or Oline..yawn

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most recently release mock draft by CBS has 4 WR's and 3 QB's going in the first..everything else Defense or Oline..yawn
I have noticed that this draft seems to be very WR heavy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed that this draft seems to be very WR heavy.
as far as 'skill' position players, including QB, go, yes it certianly does seem that way. Overall I'd say the Dends, and DB's are gonna dominate the first round

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hawk fans cry, Bronco fans cheer

Broncos acquired Russell Wilson and a fourth-round pick from Seattle in exchange for QB Drew Lock, TE Noah Fant, DT Shelby Harris, two first-round picks, two second-round picks, and a fifth-round pick.​

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hawk fans cry, Bronco fans cheer

Broncos acquired Russell Wilson and a fourth-round pick from Seattle in exchange for QB Drew Lock, TE Noah Fant, DT Shelby Harris, two first-round picks, two second-round picks, and a fifth-round pick.​

pretty sure I heard the entire state cheer a few hours ago. crazy assholes

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure I heard the entire state cheer a few hours ago. crazy assholes
You gotta admit he's a big upgrade over what they had last yr. Now what the hell does SEA do ???

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta admit he's a big upgrade over what they had last yr. Now what the hell does SEA do ???
oh definitely a huge upgrade, one could even arguably say an infinite upgrade, as what they had was near absolute zero.

As a life long, lifetime, Donkey hater, I HATE this move. Just as much if not more than when they acquired Manning. Life is so much nicer when you could plan on the Denver QB guaranteeing a sub .500 record, even if they did usually split with my Raiders. I don't want them to straight up suck, as it's no fun beating up on weaklings, but there's enjoyment in watching your hated rival languish just below that mediocrity level in perpetuity.

What does Seattle do now? well, if I were them, and be shedding contracts, trading for future draft capital and throwing in the towel on 2022, and angling for some studs in the 2023 draft..especially at QB. Starting Drew Lock, and NOT drafting a QB this year, is likely right in line with that plan