• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much has changed. 8 teams took a QB already so the list i posted above is still in play. If the remaining 9 owners follow the ADP queue, Cousins would be available.

The rookies are the wildcards imo, not sure if people will take on the risk of the unknown vs low ceiling, "safer" plays

There's also the possibility of streaming guys like Baker, Stafford, Geno to start if the rest of your lineup is rocking. Then pluck a better QB from a team that gets the axe

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My leaguemates can be unpredictable. I think his Achilles injury will scare some away. And this is a Bears fanbase, so i figure Caleb goes at some point.

My backup plan is to take Rodgers. Jets open against WSH, CAR and the Giants.
Think you could be right. The fact he just suffered a Achilles injury and will be 36 in August should plant some doubt. New team who just hired a new Head Coach, new OC and are installing a entirely new offensive system makes it hard to judge how things will work out, especially year one . If not, the fact that his receiver corp is likely a downgrade to what he had with the Viking should be the straw that allows you to wait to draft him and besides still plenty of decent options available.