• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts 2.4

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm too lazy to research it, but I think it was the first game this season that the Sox scored in double figures.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me stunned if this was to happen:

I mean, it's one thing to trade an established veteran who might be in the final year or years of his contract. But a still rising young starter? Are the Sox shooting to be a team that has nothing but journeymen and minor league prospects in their organization? If you don't want to build thru a young, but proven starting pitcher, who is already showing signs of domination, then who? This kid is the one member of the team where fans actually look forward to watching the Sox play in a game. All I know is Getz better bring in a fucking haul if he does end up trading Crochet. Geez.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me stunned if this was to happen:

I mean, it's one thing to trade an established veteran who might be in the final year or years of his contract. But a still rising young starter? Are the Sox shooting to be a team that has nothing but journeymen and minor league prospects in their organization? If you don't want to build thru a young, but proven starting pitcher, who is already showing signs of domination, then who? This kid is the one member of the team where fans actually look forward to watching the Sox play in a game. All I know is Getz better bring in a fucking haul if he does end up trading Crochet. Geez.
The Sox won’t pay a player big money in our current situation. We’d have to at minimum be a playoff level team for it to be remotely possible. Crochet wants 9 figures for sure. Pipe dream.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox won’t pay a player big money in our current situation. We’d have to at minimum be a playoff level team for it to be remotely possible. Crochet wants 9 figures for sure. Pipe dream.
and this is why this team remains shit while owned by a shithead. if they do something so stupid as to trade crochet that will be the last straw for me.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this is why this team remains shit while owned by a shithead. if they do something so stupid as to trade crochet that will be the last straw for me.
It’s going to happen. Your only shot is that some team won’t cough up enough their decent prospects. But I’d say that’s like 10% at this point. Normal teams will pay for a young quality starting pitcher.

Robert and Benitendi will be much harder sells for the Sox because of injury and suckitude, respectively.

I say 90% Crochet is gone…50/50 both Crochet and Robert are gone.

As for Benitendi, also rumored on the block, gotta be a small chance another team would be suckered into him…but that would be nice…so obviously not going to happen. LOL

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then it's option B: the Sox will be an organization of nothing but journeymen and prospects. Nice, can't wait.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then it's option B: the Sox will be an organization of nothing but journeymen and prospects. Nice, can't wait.

Can't...wait...for journeymen and prospects?!? Ain't no waitin' here man....It's been well over a decade of that stuff now...

8vkdnx.jpg

#NFM