• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That left Haralson against Kilgore, and Haralson absolutely could not beat him. On one rep, Haralson fell on his face.

ROTFL LMAO... what?!?!?!?!? :lol:

I guess Haralson is going to lose his starting spot soon....

and it’s only a matter of time before Parys Haralson loses his starting right outside linebacker job to Aldon Smith.

excellent...

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Isaac Sopoaga dominated Adam Snyder, pushing him straight back into the ball boy."

Shocker! Still wondering why Snyder hasn't been cut yet.

"Braylon Edwards caught five passes as well, two on deep fade routes, two on quick slants, and one on a crossing route. Edwards is better than any other receiver at using his body to shield off the defender. He’s the best possession receiver the 49ers have had in a while."

Love hearing this kind of stuff on Edwards. This doesn't even take into account what an excellent blocker he is either.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Isaac Sopoaga dominated Adam Snyder, pushing him straight back into the ball boy."

Shocker! Still wondering why Snyder hasn't been cut yet.

"Braylon Edwards caught five passes as well, two on deep fade routes, two on quick slants, and one on a crossing route. Edwards is better than any other receiver at using his body to shield off the defender. He’s the best possession receiver the 49ers have had in a while."

Love hearing this kind of stuff on Edwards. This doesn't even take into account what an excellent blocker he is either.

I like the quotes, I like the comments! Agree!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dixon sounds like he's doing terrible. I doubt Mr. Happy Feet figures it out. Wish we had Blount instead.

On the bright side at least the "nut-crackerish" practice drill sounds like it's actually trying to accomplish something instead of just 2 guys hitting each other with no purpose. Rachal is on a short leash.

You didn't get the MEMO: I go out, and I hit people in the mouff.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder doesn't have a chance in hell. He's a featherweight going against heavyweights at this point. Comes in below 300lbs. What a tool. Take a hike "Beach Body".

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder doesn't have a chance in hell. He's a featherweight going against heavyweights at this point. Comes in below 300lbs. What a tool. Take a hike "Beach Body".

He did it with yoga, lay off!

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ray I just read the violence segment, makes me excited but fearful. That right side is a real concern and I am wondering how we can compensate for that. I don't think draw plays will work since the blitzers and rushers will be in the backfield already. What about 3 step drops and quick slants?