• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maioccocsn
Jim Harbaugh said 49ers will bring in more QBs to work out for potential No. 3 role.
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 8/16/11 5:37 PM

Good news, exactly what they should do. I'm glad they aren't locking in on culpepper yet. If he is indeed the best one they work out, good.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
49ers QB competition update: Alex Smith near-perfect in short-passing team drills (13-for-14). Colin Kaepernick had 4 inc in row at 1 point

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ahh the age old question...:think:

Yeah, and the answer we are all becoming too familiar with. All last year we heard nothing but rave reports about how Smith was tearing up the practice field and then....

Honestly, I am beginning to think I am reading these reports (or our hack beat writers are reporting them) backwards. It is not about how well Alex did, it is about how lousy our pass defense did. This, if you think about it, is precisely what transitioned from camp to Sunday last year.

(/rant)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and the answer we are all becoming too familiar with. All last year we heard nothing but rave reports about how Smith was tearing up the practice field and then....

Honestly, I am beginning to think I am reading these reports (or our hack beat writers are reporting them) backwards. It is not about how well Alex did, it is about how lousy our pass defense did. This, if you think about it, is precisely what transitioned from camp to Sunday last year.

(/rant)

arghhh you're doing it again!!!! :frusty:

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how long the starters stay out vs OAK?