• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 10 win minimum teams for 2016

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there goes the 'banter' level.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I'm not, you know, calling people corky and all the rest of the golden goodness. Which is why I bothered to get involved, to explain WHY people were having problems with his list.

I provided mine off the top of my head to prevent him from saying

OMFG YOU LOOOOOSSSER, YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME YOUR LIST!!!! YOU HAVE THE BRAINS OF A FROG!!!!!

Which was kinda fvcking stupid of me, since, you know, he said that anyway.

My bad.

Continue on.

I've got no idea what you were talking about earlier with the name calling.

Just was looking at your list and thought it was one of the most unrealistic lists here due to the number of teams. Which you explained had zero part in your own process there which is fine. Thought it was the exact opposite extreme of the original posters list of 16 teams, same exact thing as that person did but on the other end of the spectrum. Which is fine that you two take the 10 win teams to those extremes not looking at the actual number of teams you think will win 10 games at all.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got no idea what you were talking about earlier with the name calling.

Just was looking at your list and thought it was one of the most unrealistic lists here due to the number of teams. Which you explained had zero part in your own process there which is fine. Thought it was the exact opposite extreme of the original posters list of 16 teams, same exact thing as that person did but on the other end of the spectrum. Which is fine that you two take the 10 win teams to those extremes not looking at the actual number of teams you think will win 10 games at all.
I must have missed the "reply accordingly" instructions from the OP.

You are new to these boards so what you may not know is the OP really thought all those teams would win 10 games this year. Once called out, he quickly changed his tune because he realized how ridiculous it was. When he gets cornered, he immediately resorts to name calling and other childish banter.

As previously stated, it is generally all in good fun.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are new to these boards so what you may not know is the OP really thought all those teams would win 10 games this year. Once called out, he quickly changed his tune because he realized how ridiculous it was. When he gets cornered, he immediately resorts to name calling and other childish banter.

Like he quickly changed his tune? Face it...7 teams is just as ridiculous and he was being called out on it.

Last edited:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Oldschool posting method:

1. Make a post that's ridiculous and makes no sense.
  2. Get called out on it.
  3. Claim it's being misinterpreted.
  4. Gets called out some more.
  5. Starts with the insults and then moves on to pictures and memes.
  6. Gives out rainbow ratings like Halloween candy
It's as predictable as a Harbaugh temper tantrum.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would make a bet but we all know how you ravens' fans handle those.

I'll bet you the Ravens finish with a better regular season record than Denver. An avi bet is good with me. You can ask certain Patriots' fans (Sonny and Southie)...I own up to my bets. This was my avi for at least a month after the 2014 playoff game.

ff_1253144_xl.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he quickly changed his tune? Face it...7 teams is just as ridiculous and he was being called out on it.

Heh. Well first steps n' all. You're at least admitting that his first post was fvcking 'ridiculous,' thanks for at least being honest now.

So then would your page after page of defense of his 'ridiculous' post then be likewise, ridiculous?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Well first steps n' all. You're at least admitting that his first post was fvcking 'ridiculous,' thanks for at least being honest now.

So then would your page after page of defense of his 'ridiculous' post then be likewise, ridiculous?

If you think my posts are about defending his OP, then you may want to work on your reading comprehension.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has certainly become an Algonquin round table of ribaldry and wit.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

37 YRS to win 1 SB.....Now that's what you call shamefully ridiculous.....:L:L:L
B82rRRXCUAAGfM2.jpg :pound::pound::pound:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would make a bet but we all know how you ravens' fans handle those.

Don't sing it, bring it !!!!!.......I don't make wagers I can't keep, but I don't know about you....Usually the truck that rattles the most is that has nothing in it....Clinka clunka rappa tappa, and away you go !!!!
:popsdance:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think my posts are about defending his OP, then you may want to work on your reading comprehension.

Heh.

Hey, if you'd just started with 'Hey his post was ridiculous, but you guys don't have to be so mean to my fellow Ravens fan,' I for one wouldn't have said boo.

Defending 'him' or 'his posts', whatever.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh.

Hey, if you'd just started with 'Hey his post was ridiculous, but you guys don't have to be so mean to my fellow Ravens fan,' I for one wouldn't have said boo.

Defending 'him' or 'his posts', whatever.

I called you out on your bullshit. Stop making it more than that. I'm out. Now go ahead and post one more time as you seem to be someone that needs to have the last word.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you skim?

Now I did...

I guess I just don't get it, you are calling him out for defending his choice on his number of teams, which is closer to the average of the past 6 years than your own (but just as unlikely), but then defend your choice to be so far off on your own? He picks a season of near impossibilities with all 10+ winners and bad losers and nothing in the middle, you picked one of near impossibilities with all in the middle and few outside that by your low 10+ win group.

Kinda perfect irony right there if you ask me.