• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 10 win minimum teams for 2016

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I think it calling out an asinine post, you taking offense is being a pussy.

I guess we'll have to disagree on that. I, personally, would never rip another's opinion without putting my own out there.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll have to disagree on that. I, personally, would never rip another's opinion without putting my own out there.
I never played the "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" game with a bunch of dudes. I don't need to see yours.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never played the "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" game with a bunch of dudes. I don't need to see yours.

Okay...you seem to have gone to a weird place. No offense, but I don't want to follow you there...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if we ripped it without making our own, 16 10 win teams was asinine and IS got called out on it.
Exactly. I don't have to cook my own steak to recognize a poorly cooked steak. And it's obvious that 16 teams aren't going to win 10 or more games next season. It was a bad prediction.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I don't have to cook my own steak to recognize a poorly cooked steak. And it's obvious that 16 teams aren't going to win 10 or more games next season. It was a bad prediction.

It's funny. You actually had the 2nd post in this thread where you did post your opinion and didn't ridicule the OP. Kudos

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all talk. And when shit goes south on you, you change your tune fast. Pathetic.

CD, he is going to welsh on the bet.

So you're afraid to take the bet I offered that the Ravens would only win 6 games...I see, you want me to do what you're too coward to do yourself....
Yes, don't sing it, bring it !!!!
But now I am positive that you can't be trusted to hold your end of a bet by your own words...I trust cd, and I will have the avi ready for him to don for a whole month....
Money already has you in his clasp, you're walking the green mile and too dumb to know it !!!

DENVERDONKEYSSUCK.gif

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're afraid to take the bet I offered that the Ravens would only win 6 games...I see, you want me to do what you're too coward to do yourself....
But now I am positive that you can't be trusted to hold your end of a bet by your own words...I trust cd, and I will have the avi ready for him to don for a whole month....
Money already has you in his clasp, you're walking the green mile and too dumb to know it !!!

View attachment 122465

He literally said he thinks the Ravens will win more games than that. And you're the one claiming a 6 win season for the Broncos. So the only one singing it without bringing it is you.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have that on film because those words are deflating....Let me guess, the communication system is down at the moment, so we will have to take this to court at least 3 times and drag it out for 3 seasons to get a decision on the matter....:pound::pound::pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 122465

Like I said no Bronco fan on here has said that the Ravens are going to win 6 games or less book it like you said about the Broncos. So then when somebody calls you on that to actually live by those words you change your tune and somehow we are the coward?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us Bronco fans said "Ravens will go 6-10 book it." That is why he was wanting to make that bet with you because you seemed so certain that the Broncos wouldn't win more than 6 games this upcoming season. To me I see a 7-9 to 9-7 type season for the Ravens this upcoming year. So no doesn't make sense to make that kind of bet when I think they stand a very good chance of doing better.

As for a bet with me yeah that is fine. Whichever team finishes better regular season record wise wins the bet.

I didn't ask you to make the 6-10 bet, so why are you answering for him, you have a bad habit of butting in that way...
6-10 was a slur, most intelligent people would recognize that on a sports board especially.....I don't make high risk wagers, only a fool does that....
He already has a bet with Money, that's why I made mine with you, and as much as I torment you, I trust you more than him...
Our wager is regular season unless both make it into the playoffs....Tie breaker will be total points scored for the season.....And I think we can trust each other that there will be no vulgarity in the avi ....
If that's good with you we're on buddy !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't ask you to make the 6-10 bet, so why are you answering for him, you have a bad habit of butting in that way...
6-10 was a slur, most intelligent people would recognize that on a sports board especially.....I don't make high risk wagers, only a fool does that....
He already has a bet with Money, that's why I made mine with you, and as much as I torment you, I trust you more than him...
Our wager is regular season unless both make it into the playoffs....Tie breaker will be total points scored for the season.....And I think we can trust each other that there will be no vulgarity in the avi ....
If that's good with you we're on buddy !!

Yeah I am good with that man.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way OS, thanks for reminding me about our bet, I completely forgot about it.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He literally said he thinks the Ravens will win more games than that. And you're the one claiming a 6 win season for the Broncos. So the only one singing it without bringing it is you.

Children should be seen and not heard, so shadup already, no one is talking to you....
He certainly don't need a butt bunny like you speaking for him, and you have no bet with anyone, so get back behind mommy's apron before you get hurt again...
I may have to tell cd to get his ho in control....

42752048_2077214.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way OS, thanks for reminding me about our bet, I completely forgot about it.
We're oldies Manny, you may have to remind me by the end of the season...:dhd:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did OS make it to adulthood being as stupid as he is?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said no Bronco fan on here has said that the Ravens are going to win 6 games or less book it like you said about the Broncos. So then when somebody calls you on that to actually live by those words you change your tune and somehow we are the coward?

What is wrong with you man, are you a little off upstairs or something.....
That conversation was not with or for you, learn to read who is being responded to...
Do you want to take my offer or no, all of you morons together can't out wit me so don't even try...
Oldschool does it all his way, and that's the bottom line !!!!
:hungry:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with you man, are you a little off upstairs or something.....
That conversation was not with or for you, learn to read who is being responded to...
Do you want to take my offer or no, all of you morons together can't out wit me so don't even try...
Oldschool does it all his way, and that's the bottom line !!!!
:hungry:

Umm what? I already responded saying that the bet sounds good. And whether the conversation was geared towards me or not it was a ridiculous comment. No Bronco fan or any fan has said anything remotely close to "The Ravens will only win 6 games book it" like you said about the Broncos. That is why he asked if you wanted to take such a bet because you seemed so confident in what you were saying. You then backed off such a statement and then called him a coward for not willing to take a bet that dealt with nothing he had said and really only dealt with your bold statement. To me that is the more cowardice statement to make such a bold claim then when called to live by your words you back off of it.