• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 10 win minimum teams for 2016

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I did...

I guess I just don't get it, you are calling him out for defending his choice on his number of teams, which is closer to the average of the past 6 years than your own (but just as unlikely), but then defend your choice to be so far off on your own? He picks a season of near impossibilities with all 10+ winners and bad losers and nothing in the middle, you picked one of near impossibilities with all in the middle and few outside that by your low 10+ win group.

Kinda perfect irony right there if you ask me.

I didn't call him out. I explained why others called him out. I posted my list so he couldn't drop his usual (skim them again, there's about 20 of them) 'you didn't participate dumbass, so stfu!'

Which he then did anyway.

That's the only reason I put up my list.

I figured it was self evident that I wasn't saying that ONLY those teams would attain 10 wins. My bad.

But if your gotcha moment makes you feel good, go nuts. You got me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC Cardinals, Cowboys, Packers, Panthers, Seahawks

AFC Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs, Steelers

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you the Ravens finish with a better regular season record than Denver. An avi bet is good with me. You can ask certain Patriots' fans (Sonny and Southie)...I own up to my bets. This was my avi for at least a month after the 2014 playoff game.

Don't sing it, bring it !!!!!.......I don't make wagers I can't keep, but I don't know about you....Usually the truck that rattles the most is that has nothing in it....Clinka clunka rappa tappa, and away you go !!!!

I'll take those bets.

Loser sports an av picked/approved by winner for 1 month.

Money bet: Money bets ravens will have better record than broncos. I take the other side of that coin.

OldSchool bet: OS bets broncos are 6-10, at best. I say they will do better.

In the event that I lose both bets I will sport av by one of you for a month and then the av of the other. That way I am not paying the price one time for two bets.

Are you two good with those terms?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take those bets.

Money bet: Money bets ravens will have better record than broncos. I take the other side of that coin.

In the event that I lose both bets I will sport av by one of you for a month and then the av of the other. That way I am not paying the price one time for two bets.

Now make sure there are no loopholes they can try to come back with and say that they didn't really lose the bet and then throw a fit when nobody sides with them. Os and Money don't quite go to the level of Tgann and the other Ravens fan that just left the board as well just not quite as loudly as Tgann so I don't think you should have a problem.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, we almost agreed. Colts don't make it but somebody else???? in the AFCS?

I could see the texans if Brock Osweiler is at least average. Jags might be an outside shot but I think they still have a few pieces to put in place.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now make sure there are no loopholes they can try to come back with and say that they didn't really lose the bet and then throw a fit when nobody sides with them. Os and Money don't quite go to the level of Tgann and the other Ravens fan that just left the board as well just not quite as loudly as Tgann so I don't think you should have a problem.

OS and Money have more nads than Tgann. That might be all @Oldschool739 and @Money have but they won't run away. Who knows, they might be right and the Denver dudes run away screaming like little girls?????
I vote for another meltdown!!!!!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take those bets.

I can't speak for OS, but I'm good with the terms of our bet. To be clear though...are we talking best regular season record or best record overall. I was talking regular season, but don't care either way.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for OS, but I'm good with the terms of our bet. To be clear though...are we talking best regular season record or best record overall. I was talking regular season, but don't care either way.
As long as it is specified up front?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I vote regular season record. I don't trust buttfumble not to disappoint in the post season. In the event of a tie we can use the NFL system for tie-breaking.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS and Money have more nads than Tgann. That might be all @Oldschool739 and @Money have but they won't run away. Who knows, they might be right and the Denver dudes run away screaming like little girls?????
I vote for another meltdown!!!!!

I don't see Broncos0k melting down quite like that. I mean it is only your avi being changed. Funny for a few days and after that nobody cares.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote regular season record. I don't trust buttfumble not to disappoint in the post season. In the event of a tie we can use the NFL system for tie-breaking.

If both teams finish with the same record, I wouldn't take pleasure winning an avi bet based on a tiebreaker, but that's just me. I would just call it a draw.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If both teams finish with the same record, I wouldn't take pleasure winning an avi bet based on a tiebreaker, but that's just me. I would just call it a draw.

That was my thoughts as well. Tied record results in draw.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take those bets.

That's stupid, you got an avi bet with Money not me.....And I have a signature wager with Manster ....
You have no room for a bet with me.....The Donkeys may not even win 6 games with those qb's but only a fool would bet that, they might get lucky and win 7.....Money has the bet I would have made, so get ready for a denver Donkey avi....

rally-donkey.png

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots
Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers
Colts
, Jaguars, Texans, Titans
Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders

Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins
Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings
Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers, Saints
Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, Seahawks

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has the same bet with Money that I would have made, so if you are confident enough, I'll make the avi wager with you, that the Ravens have more wins than the Donkeys and the playoffs only count if both make it in...
The loser sports the winners avi for 1 month as long as there is no vulgarity in it...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots
Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers
Colts
, Jaguars, Texans, Titans
Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders

Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins
Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings
Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers, Saints
Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, Seahawks
Dolphins????? I can see the others with a chance, but the Dolphins????? Nope.