• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W14

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be hard press not to take the field against a team that has the 27th best SOS in the NFL...The defense, while good, has faced 7 teams that ranked in the bottom 1/3 of offenses PPG...The results against top 10 offenses are mixed. Gave up 30+ to the Lions on the road, Held Minn to 7 at home, and gave up 17 to Dallas at home....
Dallas with Cooper Rush a that. But, the smartest Football person I know once said giving up 17 or less points is the sign of true greatness.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually getting comical. No, what I said was it was it was cherry picked to make it appear a lot more impressive, not because there is a big difference. You were the one to assure all of us Football neophytes that all of the football experts such as yourself know how important that particular stat of giving up "17 and under points is". But, the lame barrage of insults again clearly prove you still know how incorrect you were.
As a point of note, it just reveals that I’m an asshole and I enjoy fucking with dumb dumbs on a message board. There’s little to no difference between including 17 vs under 17. Not surprising that there would be a difference of 3 games. 17 is a low number to hold teams to already and it’s a key football number as it accounts for 2 TDs, 2 extra points, and a FG, all common occurrences in a football game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be hard press not to take the field against a team that has the 27th best SOS in the NFL...The defense, while good, has faced 7 teams that ranked in the bottom 1/3 of offenses PPG...The results against top 10 offenses are mixed. Gave up 30+ to the Lions on the road, Held Minn to 7 at home, and gave up 17 to Dallas at home....
That’s a fair point. At the same time, that circumstance isn’t going to change much. They’re competing in the same dog shit NFC that generated the 27th best schedule. In fact, they’re leading the only competitive division in the NFC (unless you want to count the South as competitive because everybody blows). The Eagles are undefeated vs current playoff teams (3-0).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas with Cooper Rush a that. But, the smartest Football person I know once said giving up 17 or less points is the sign of true greatness.
Cooper Rush saved your season. It reminded Kellen Moore who his team and his QB really are. The Cowboys should employ a run first balanced attack leaning on an elite defense. Going to the war with the back up reminded them they don’t bode well when the game is in Dak’s hands and he’s asked to carry them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Rush saved your season. It reminded Kellen Moore who his team and his QB really are. The Cowboys should employ a run first balanced attack leaning on an elite defense. Going to the war with the back up reminded them they don’t bode well when the game is in Dak’s hands and he’s asked to carry them.
Absolutely Cooper Rush saved the season. Never will you hear me say otherwise.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely Cooper Rush saved the season. Never will you hear me say otherwise.
The Eagles won that game because of what they did to Parsons. They didn’t even block him. They just had Jalen Hurts read him and make him wrong on every play. Eagles really didn’t play well that night and left a lot of meat on the bone. At that time, they were still struggling to put together a full effort. They were on a run of dreadful 2nd halves.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles won that game because of what they did to Parsons. They didn’t even block him. They just had Jalen Hurts read him and make him wrong on every play. Eagles really didn’t play well that night and left a lot of meat on the bone. At that time, they were still struggling to put together a full effort. They were on a run of dreadful 2nd halves.
And the 3 interceptions Rush threw. Amazingly he didn't throw any other interceptions in any of his starts

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 3 interceptions Rush threw
That hasn’t been an outlier in Eagles games this year. They’ve turned people over all season. That’s why you get out to an early lead vs a back up. The Cowboys couldn’t hide him anymore after they got down early.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complains and then cherry picks himself.

That a boy Coach.
You, Stephen A., and Orlovsky remain the smartest in the room.

Fly Eagles Fly
Great point! I shouldn’t be at the mercy of data that’s available now. I should do a better job and be fucking clairvoyant and then my comment would have value. I really should take into account things that haven’t happened yet. Good shit bro.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry we left you out. But I knew you’d find a way to drive that post count anyway.
guilty.... watching you be the kid with the kick me sign is enjoyable.

Best Part: You remain clueless, and you're still mad?

Good offense sometimes covers a poor defense, Go for it Coach!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point! I shouldn’t be at the mercy of data that’s available now. I should do a better job and be fucking clairvoyant and then my comment would have value. I really should take into account things that haven’t happened yet. Good shit bro.
I know right.

tissue?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guilty.... watching you be the kid with the kick me sign is enjoyable.
Yikes. Boomer is gonna date himself with some 1960s era Tom Foolery. Nice touch, Pappy.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a fair point. At the same time, that circumstance isn’t going to change much. They’re competing in the same dog shit NFC that generated the 27th best schedule. In fact, they’re leading the only competitive division in the NFC (unless you want to count the South as competitive because everybody blows). The Eagles are undefeated vs current playoff teams (3-0).
No doubt. You can't fault them for who they've played (or when) because they don't control the schedule.

Just pointing out that it's at least fair to have questions about how good this team actually is once they face stiffer competition (which outside of a game here or there, likely won't occur until the playoffs).

But, kudos to them for taking advantage of who they've played. They don't let bad teams hang around too much. They get after it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. You can't fault them for who they've played (or when) because they don't control the schedule.

Just pointing out that it's at least fair to have questions about how good this team actually is once they face stiffer competition (which outside of a game here or there, likely won't occur until the playoffs).

But, kudos to them for taking advantage of who they've played. They don't let bad teams hang around too much. They get after it.
Totally get that. And then you factor in the nature of football playoffs being one and done instead of a series.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you're evaluating power and I suppose it doesn't matter much after the first 7 or 8 teams. But you have my Lions behind 2 teams they beat fairly easily... and 1 was at their place. Vegas thinks they're going to beat the Vikes this weekend too, ftr.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 3 interceptions Rush threw. Amazingly he didn't throw any other interceptions in any of his starts

Yeah, imagine how many Dak is going to throw when he faces the Eagles if Rush didn't turn over the ball until the Eagles forced him to turn it over like crazy. Dak has been turning it over like crazy and he hasn't even played this Eagles defense yet.