• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W16

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Last weeks ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RememberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.

1. Philadelphia Eagles (1)
2. Cincinnati Bengals (3)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (4)
4. Buffalo Bills (5)
5. San Francisco 49ers (6)
6. Dallas Cowboys (2)
7. Minnesota Vikings (7)
8. Los Angeles Chargers (9)
9. Miami Dolphins (10)
10. Detroit Lions (12)
11. Tennessee Titans (11)
12. New York Jets (13)
13. New York Giants (16)
14. Washington Redskins (8)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (20)
16. Cleveland Browns (18)
17. Baltimore Ravens (14)
18. New England Patriots (15)
19. Seattle Seahawks (17)
20. Green Bay Packers (21)
21. Pittsburgh Steelers (22)
22. Oakland Raiders (23)
23. Carolina Panthers (19)
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (24)
25. New Orleans Saints (27)
26. Atlanta Falcons (25)
27. Indianapolis Colts (28)
28. Chicago Bears (26)
29. Los Angeles Rams (29)
30. Denver Broncos (31)
31. Arizona Cardinals (30)
32. Houston Texans (32)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
1. Philadelphia Eagles
5. San Francisco 49ers
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Minnesota Vikings
10. Detroit Lions
13. New York Giants
14. Washington Redskins

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
2. Cincinnati Bengals
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Buffalo Bills
8. Los Angeles Chargers
9. Miami Dolphins
11. Tennessee Titans
12. New York Jets

Best Division NFC East - 34 Points
2. AFC East - 43 Points
3. AFC North - 56 Points
4. AFC West - 63 Points
5. NFC North - 65 Points
6. NFC West - 84 Points
7. AFC South - 85 Points
Worst Division NFC South - 98 Points

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say a pretty well balanced ranking overall. If I was to get a bit nit-picky, maybe I'd say the Ravens are ranked too low. They are definitely an upper half ranked team, possibly even top 10 when fully healthy. And of course by fully healthy, we're really talking about the status of Lamar Jackson. He's the major difference in this equation. But good job overall.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* 49ers would run the Chiefs and Bills off the field right now.
* At the very least the Titans and Jags deserve to switch spots.

That's my nitpicks.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* 49ers would run the Chiefs and Bills off the field right now.
* At the very least the Titans and Jags deserve to switch spots.

That's my nitpicks.

What has changed that the 49ers would run the Chiefs off the field when they played a little over a mo th ago and the Chiefs blew them out?

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has changed that the 49ers would run the Chiefs off the field when they played a little over a mo th ago and the Chiefs blew them out?

?. You've seen the 49ers level of play recently? What happened months ago is irrelevant by how teams are playing right now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened months ago is irrelevant by how teams are playing right now.
he's already dug in on the Niners.
He is never gonna admit how good they are now.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can play that game...

What has changed that the Eagles would run anyone off the field since they lost to the Commanders 32-21 a month ago?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?. You've seen the 49ers level of play recently? What happened months ago is irrelevant by how teams are playing right now.
The Giants worried him more than the Niners did... Proves he's a homer and doesn't know football as much as he hopes he does..

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't just see it now... The Eagles lost to the Cowboys because Jalen wasn't playing...

Cowboy fans... But Rush is the one who played against the Eagles and you didn't give us the same grace...

Eagles fans... "PIss Off"... Only matters if it's in our favor...

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so we're doing the recency bias thing unironically. I see.
You again?

I thought I already tucked you in bed? What are you doing up this late? Another Bengals lesson won't be until a few more weeks. Don't worry, daddy hasn't forgotten about you son. Rest assured.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't just see it now... The Eagles lost to the Cowboys because Jalen wasn't playing...

Cowboy fans... But Rush is the one who played against the Eagles and you didn't give us the same grace...

Eagles fans... "PIss Off"... Only matters if it's in our favor...
Regardless that game doesn’t matter.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys are the 6th best team in the entire NFL right now, that doesn't say much for the NFL

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys are the 6th best team in the entire NFL right now, that doesn't say much for the NFL
It really does seem like a down year. There are a bunch of franchises “in between” for lack of a better word. They’re in a rebuild and looking for their QB of the future. They’ve already invested in a prospect at QB and he needs time to develop as the franchise builds a roster around that QB. Teams who are dependent upon a highly paid, older QB on the back end whose compromised roster to account for an expensive QB can’t be carried by said former elite QB anymore. I’d say 2/3 of the teams fit into 1 of those 3 categories.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless that game doesn’t matter.
That's horseshit IMO. Every game matters and I bet if you watch the game you will see how much it matters to the players and I bet you want this more than any of the last few games. Sounds like getting the excuses out ahead of time crap to be honest; the whole lot of you. Sadly I'd say even without Hurts it's probably 60/40 or better Philly to win. They are just a much better team right now and I really don't think we will see much of a drop off other than the difference in the two QBs running the ball. I think Minshew is a better passer and we are down two starting CBs, but I'm not sure he will have the same command of the Offense or have the benefit of running everything off of the RPO like the Eagles usually do to Dallas (and I'm guessing against every team?). The spread is ridiculous this week IMO

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's horseshit IMO. Every game matters and I bet if you watch the game you will see how much it matters to the players and I bet you want this more than any of the last few games. Sounds like getting the excuses out ahead of time crap to be honest; the whole lot of you. Sadly I'd say even without Hurts it's probably 60/40 or better Philly to win. They are just a much better team right now and I really don't think we will see much of a drop off other than the difference in the two QBs running the ball. I think Minshew is a better passer and we are down two starting CBs, but I'm not sure he will have the same command of the Offense or have the benefit of running everything off of the RPO like the Eagles usually do to Dallas (and I'm guessing against every team?). The spread is ridiculous this week IMO
Fair enough but what I said is true. The game really doesn’t matter from the Eagles end. I can see where it matters for the Cowboys because they just aren’t playing good football now. If that were my team, I would have the same outlook you do. Maybe I should have said this game is irrelevant for the Eagles. Regardless of the final score, the Eagles can’t lose this game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough but what I said is true. The game really doesn’t matter from the Eagles end. I can see where it matters for the Cowboys because they just aren’t playing good football now. If that were my team, I would have the same outlook you do. Maybe I should have said this game is irrelevant for the Eagles. Regardless of the final score, the Eagles can’t lose this game.
No, I meant for the Eagles. Obviously it is huge for the Cowboys. A little from the standings perspective of course (better to face TB even though they have dominated the Cowboys) but more so to find out if they a legit playoff team or not and if they can turn around their shit play. But, these division rivalry games matter even if you are 0-13 and certainly matter if there is a chance you may face off in the playoffs. The bigger problem for the Cowboys against the Eagles has been not getting dominated by the OL, so Hurts being out isn't a huge impact even though he has been incredible this year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I meant for the Eagles. Obviously it is huge for the Cowboys. A little from the standings perspective of course (better to face TB even though they have dominated the Cowboys) but more so to find out if they a legit playoff team or not and if they can turn around their shit play. But, these division rivalry games matter even if you are 0-13 and certainly matter if there is a chance you may face off in the playoffs. The bigger problem for the Cowboys against the Eagles has been not getting dominated by the OL, so Hurts being out isn't a huge impact even though he has been incredible this year.
I don’t think this game has any bearing on any potential playoff game between the two sides. You’re seeing a generic game plan from both the offense and the defense. The Eagles will use the next few weeks to self scout with the goal of changing up established tendencies. There’s not a whole lot of take away from this game outside of the difficult spot the Cowboys could be in psychologically if they lose at home to Gardiner Minshew.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just happy Dallas is relative after week one. Slow death I suppose
The Cowboys are always relevant. I’m a Notre Dame fan. I understand the Cowboys relevance better than most. You can’t tell the story of NFL football over time without the Cowboys. You can’t tell the story of college football without Notre Dame. However, as soon as you put those teams in big games in the modern era they’ve had less of a shot of winning those games than the Washington Generals have of beating the Globetrotters.