• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W18

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know how he will play because we already saw how he played after the injury. I'm not looking at the future I'm looking at the present. Jalen Hurts is back and thus they are again the best team in the league by far.

You know very well that is not the same thing - I applaud your efforts, but the fact is - who you lose to injury has no bearing on the facts: Eagles lost 2 in a row...they are not, currently, the #1 team.

I know this is your ranking system, and like I said - I don't think I've ever complained because I know the rules "Eagles get all benefit of the doubt at all times" - but this is a lot, even from you - and that is saying something.

After the last 2 weeks, Eagles are 0-2, and that's the bottom line.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know very well that is not the same thing - I applaud your efforts, but the fact is - who you lose to injury has no bearing on the facts: Eagles lost 2 in a row...they are not, currently, the #1 team.

I know this is your ranking system, and like I said - I don't think I've ever complained because I know the rules "Eagles get all benefit of the doubt at all times" - but this is a lot, even from you - and that is saying something.

After the last 2 weeks, Eagles are 0-2, and that's the bottom line.

And yet here they are with Jalen Hurts back set to finish the season with the best record in the league ND secure the #1 seed heading into the playoffs with a very likely blowout win in week 18 with Hurts.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet here they are with Jalen Hurts back set to finish the season with the best record in the league ND secure the #1 seed heading into the playoffs with a very likely blowout win in week 18 with Hurts.
But until the game is played, that is a moot point, and you can re-rank them #1 AFTER he plays, and AFTER they win (IF)....but ranking them #1 after the last 2 weeks AND using next week's game (or this weeks game, whatever) to justify it - is flat out ignorant. Even for you...again, that is saying something.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles plane could crash into a mountain and Koy would not drop them from 1 because the players they sign of the street are clearly all the best to ever do it.

Seem to recall a thread about "little Julio" being the best WR in the league some time ago but can't seem recall who exactly "little Julio" is...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But until the game is played, that is a moot point, and you can re-rank them #1 AFTER he plays, and AFTER they win (IF)....but ranking them #1 after the last 2 weeks AND using next week's game (or this weeks game, whatever) to justify it - is flat out ignorant. Even for you...again, that is saying something.

Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what I can and can't do with my rankings?

Jalen Hurts is back and the Eagles are BY FAR the best team in the league with him. They are at #1 right where they should be.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But until the game is played, that is a moot point
attention seeking behind a keyboard has worked for as long as I've posted here.
The best part? When some ass wipe cries foul for receiving the same shit he dishes out.

I can assure you of one thing, Koy will be gone at least a week after the birds fall short and only returns to poke a stick at another teams' fans.
Book That!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the rest of the season be cancelled since RTK sayz the Eagles will it all?

When has the fella ever been wrong?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attention seeking behind a keyboard has worked for as long as I've posted here.
The best part? When some ass wipe cries foul for receiving the same shit he dishes out.

I can assure you of one thing, Koy will be gone at least a week after the birds fall short and only returns to poke a stick at another teams' fans.
Book That!
Faze Up Lets Go GIF by FaZe Clan

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what I can and can't do with my rankings?

Jalen Hurts is back and the Eagles are BY FAR the best team in the league with him. They are at #1 right where they should be.

Were they, "BY FAR", better than the Chicago Bears in week 15 with Jalen before missing the next two games, which were losses?

1672850470261.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly has nothing to gain this weekend other than the 1 seed, does Hurts play much if at all? Is it worth rushing him back (if that's even the case at this point)?
For certain he has to play until the game isn’t in doubt (if that moment even comes). Home field advantage is huge. The two biggest threats in the NFC don’t play in cold weather (San Fran and Dallas). The Eagles want those potential games at home. It’s really big. The bye also gets rest for Gardner Johnson Lane Johnson and Avonte Maddox. This game is pretty huge because they shit the bed last week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another Super Bowl too. Meanwhile the Cowboys will still be watching other teams play past the divisional round just as they have for 26+ straight years now.
Probably will happen with the Cowboys, but only one fan base on here I see so full of themselves and guaranteeing a SB...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey All You Eagle Fans
Stand Up and Clap Your Hands

the eagles can't lose fast enough for me after reading this board this season.
Quick recap:
Should the Eagles fail to win a Super Bowl, you’ll wake up the next morning and you’ll still be fat and old and miserable. I don’t want you to get your hopes up or anything that this moment will cure your issues.