• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W16

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can play that game...

What has changed that the Eagles would run anyone off the field since they lost to the Commanders 32-21 a month ago?

We added Suh and Joseph in direct response to that game. We also got Jordan Davis back.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You again?

I thought I already tucked you in bed? What are you doing up this late? Another Bengals lesson won't be until a few more weeks. Don't worry, daddy hasn't forgotten about you son. Rest assured.
In other words you can't back up an argument?

I am sure 49ers fans talked a lot of smack to the Rams too last year. Keep that same energy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough week for Minshew. I saw him speaking at Mike Leach's funeral. I expect him to be ready to play though. He has always been a baller. Loved it when he won last year and him and his pops hugged after the game. No doubt , Dallas shitting the bed against the Jags and Hurts possibly being being out has knocked some of the appeal off this game. Still though It should be fun.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough week for Minshew. I saw him speaking at Mike Leach's funeral. I expect him to be ready to play though. He has always been a baller. Loved it when he won last year and him and his pops hugged after the game. No doubt , Dallas shitting the bed against the Jags and Hurts possibly being being out has knocked some of the appeal off this game. Still though It should be fun.
It’s Christmas Eve and my family is still dropping everything to work around making the game a priority.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have the Chiefs over the Bills? You are aware of the following things:

The Bills beat the Chiefs this season
The Bills do hold the #1 playoff spot.
The Bills have the better point differential than the Chiefs.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have the Chiefs over the Bills? You are aware of the following things:

but the Chiefs beat the Niners, so.........

sarcasm2.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does this have to do with the fat Eagles fan falling down the stairs?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't complain about the Lions position this week. I think they're better than a couple of teams ahead of them, but #10 is fine at this point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't complain about the Lions position this week. I think they're better than a couple of teams ahead of them, but #10 is fine at this point.
How awesome is it as a Lions fan to be able to say they are #10 in some numbnuts internet ranking and that you feel they should be even higher? They are having a great season. Even the 7 games they lost were basically to all teams in the playoffs or in the playoff race. Count me as one who didn't think they had this in them this year :thumb:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How awesome is it as a Lions fan to be able to say they are #10 in some numbnuts internet ranking and that you feel they should be even higher? They are having a great season. Even the 7 games they lost were basically to all teams in the playoffs or in the playoff race. Count me as one who didn't think they had this in them this year :thumb:
Lions are a great example of how culture makes a difference. Campbell has done a great job.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's very awesome. They had 2 bad games back-to-back around their bye week where they scored 6 points total. But aside from those, their losses were all nailbiters against playoff teams. I've no illusions about how far they may go if they do manage to make the playoffs, but expectations will be very high next season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've no illusions about how far they may go if they do manage to make the playoffs, but expectations will be very high next season.
I'd be careful of that next year stuff. I've learned that much over the last 26 years. Wish I could post about the 26 earlier years, but that is forbidden here, gets you labeled, which is kinda cool in itself.

Like many, I'm pulling for the Lions. I've learned recently the Lion fan base may be the best set of SportsHoopla team fan posters on this site. Strong football insight from many posters. Tip of the cap to all that.

BTW...December 26, 1970. Bought a single ticket to a NFL playoff game, rode the bus to Fair Park, drank for the first-time hot Dr. Pepper from a vendor dressed like an astronaut and watched a defensive masterpiece against the Lions. 5-0 final. Never will forget that day, still have that ticket stub.