• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W14

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd in games allowing 17 or fewer points? Man that's really getting specific to try and find stats to impress. How are they on Sunday nights in September during a hurricane with Bob Hope singing the national anthem?
That’s actually a pretty important stat if you know football. Even a mediocre NFL offense will average in the 20 point per game range. Holding a team under 17 is going to get you a win some 80% of the time. In 2/3 of their games the Eagles defense held them to 17 or less. That’s the name of the game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s actually a pretty important stat if you know football. Even a mediocre NFL offense will average in the 20 point per game range. Holding a team under 17 is going to get you a win some 80% of the time. In 2/3 of their games the Eagles defense held them to 17 or less. That’s the name of the game.
You guys literally could care less about even pretending to not just be complete homers. The stat was used as a puff piece because they just happened to have held teams to exactly 17 points 3 times. Why not use under 17 points which is what you hear used more often.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys literally could care less about even pretending to not just be complete homers. The stat was used as a puff piece because they just happened to have held teams to exactly 17 points 3 times. Why not use under 17 points which is what you hear used more often.
Are you serious? What’s the difference in this metric between 16 and 17 points? What a retarded take.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? What’s the difference in this metric between 16 and 17 points? What a retarded take.
You really struggle with simple things. Under 17 is what you hear about being used if you are going to even use such a stat, but both can obviously be misleading because they don't differentiate between giving up 16 points (or 17) or 0 points. But ignoring that, because that wasn't the point at all, my point was that the Pro Eagles tweet specifically used 17 or under because they gave up exactly 17 points 3 times. So it is clearly a cherry picked number used to try and make them look better. Man, dealing with you is getting to be as difficult as dealing with RTK. At least he doesn't pretend to be nothing other than a cheerleader...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really struggle with simple things. Under 17 is what you hear about being used if you are going to even use such a stat, but both can obviously be misleading because they don't differentiate between giving up 16 points (or 17) or 0 points. But ignoring that, because that wasn't the point at all, my point was that the Pro Eagles tweet specifically used 17 or under because they gave up exactly 17 points 3 times. So it is clearly a cherry picked number used to try and make them look better. Man, dealing with you is getting to be as difficult as dealing with RTK. At least he doesn't pretend to be nothing other than a cheerleader...
You’re frustrated because you’re a basic bitch that can’t mount a decent argument. Your big point is nothing but minutiae and it really doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. When the target score is 20-21 points 14,15,16,17,18,19 doesn’t Fucking matter. You’re losing your shit over nonsense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re frustrated because you’re a basic bitch that can’t mount a decent argument. Your big point is nothing but minutiae and it really doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. When the target score is 20-21 points 14,15,16,17,18,19 doesn’t Fucking matter. You’re losing your shit over nonsense.
Love the losing my shit comment. Where do you even come up with this stuff? It's a 100% message board 101 sign you know you are wrong to go that route. Look at our respective comments and see which of us is "losing our shit". Regardless, your anger and random insults seem to show you've at least realized how dumb your comment was and that even though you can't admit it, you know you are wrong. Baby steps I guess...

Let me try to slow it down and explain why you are basically now arguing for exactly what I said in the first place. First off, my point was 17 or under was picked just to make the Eagles look better because they scored 17 points exactly 3 times. Nothing else, that was the point. You come back with "That’s actually a pretty important stat if you know football" - classic passive aggressive dribble

My favorite part was when after telling us how all of you football geniuses use "17 and under" points as such a key stat you come back with 14, 15,16,17,18,19 doesn't fucking matter :pound:. So basically, yeah it was a made up stat to make the Eagles look better.

Lastly, I'm not the one who even uses the stat. I'm just telling you that when people I read do use the stat, they use under 17, not 17 and under. I couldn't care less about either and don't even think it is a good indicator because as I mentioned it's often misleading. Now go curse some more and think that makes you look less wrong and enlighten us football novices with more of your wisdom

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the losing my shit comment. Where do you even come up with this stuff? It's a 100% message board 101 sign you know you are wrong to go that route. Look at our respective comments and see which of us is "losing our shit". Regardless, your anger and random insults seem to show you've at least realized how dumb your comment was and that even though you can't admit it, you know you are wrong. Baby steps I guess...

Let me try to slow it down and explain why you are basically now arguing for exactly what I said in the first place. First off, my point was 17 was picked just to make the Eagles look better because they scored 17 points exactly 3 times. Nothing else, that was the point. You come back with "That’s actually a pretty important stat if you know football" - classic passive aggressive dribble

My favorite part was when after telling us how all of you football geniuses use "17 and under" points as such a key stat you come back with 14, 15,16,17,18,19 doesn't fucking matter :pound:. So basically, yeah it was a made up stat to make the Eagles look better.

Lastly, I'm not the one who even uses the stat. I'm just telling you that when people I read do use the stat, they use under 17, not 17 and under. I couldn't care less about either and don't even think it is a good indicator because as I mentioned it's often misleading. Now go curse some more and think that makes you look less wrong and enlighten us football novices with more of your wisdom
I’ll let you have the last word. I clearly don’t need it. You’re all pissy over a tweet. You clearly need a “win” more than I do.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll let you have the last word. I clearly don’t need it. You’re all pissy over a tweet. You clearly need a “win” more than I do.
Exactly what I expected. At least you realize now how wrong you were even if you won't admit it. Like I said, baby steps...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perine is just more physical. I'll feel more relaxed if he was out there protecting Burrow. But we'll see how it shakes out.
I think he's a better blocker, yes.

I don't know if he's more physical or if he's just more decisive. I feel like Mixon is overly patient where Perine just gets the ball and goes....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've held teams to 17 or under 8 out of 12 games, not just 3 times.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles. They are the best team in the league.

Figured you'd say that. They are playing some damn good football this season.

But there's no one great team this year.

How confident are you that the Eagles will take care of business? Is it a lock they win it all?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've held teams to 17 or under 8 out of 12 games, not just 3 times.
He’s pissy about a stat he thinks is cherry picked because there’s apparently a big difference in his mind between 17 and under and under 17. It was so important to him, he must have googled the Eagles schedule to see past game scores so he could pull a flex. Pretty typical behavior of a cockroach Cowboy fan from New Yawk who couldn’t find Texas on an unlabeled map of America.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s pissy about a stat he thinks is cherry picked because there’s apparently a big difference in his mind between 17 and under and under 17. It was so important to him, he must have googled the Eagles schedule to see past game scores so he could pull a flex. Pretty typical behavior of a cockroach Cowboy fan from New Yawk who couldn’t find Texas on an unlabeled map of America.
This is actually getting comical. No, what I said was it was it was cherry picked to make it appear a lot more impressive, not because there is a big difference. You were the one to assure all of us Football neophytes that all of the football experts such as yourself know how important that particular stat of giving up "17 and under points is". But, the lame barrage of insults again clearly prove you still know how incorrect you were.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be hard press not to take the field against a team that has the 27th best SOS in the NFL...The defense, while good, has faced 7 teams that ranked in the bottom 1/3 of offenses PPG...The results against top 10 offenses are mixed. Gave up 30+ to the Lions on the road, Held Minn to 7 at home, and gave up 17 to Dallas at home....