• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W16

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be careful of that next year stuff. I've learned that much over the last 26 years. Wish I could post about the 26 earlier years, but that is forbidden here, gets you labeled, which is kinda cool in itself.

Like many, I'm pulling for the Lions. I've learned recently the Lion fan base may be the best set of SportsHoopla team fan posters on this site. Strong football insight from many posters. Tip of the cap to all that.

Seriously.. I post on the team board but I can't even participate in many of the discussions. I think I know the game pretty well, but some of those guys are like scouts.. they really follow it closely.

BTW...December 26, 1970. Bought a single ticket to a NFL playoff game, rode the bus to Fair Park, drank for the first-time hot Dr. Pepper from a vendor dressed like an astronaut and watched a defensive masterpiece against the Lions. 5-0 final. Never will forget that day, still have that ticket stub.

I did watch that game on TV, but it was before I moved to Michigan for good or became a Lions fan. I was still in MD and a Skins fan.. dad had season tickets, so I was rooting against the Cowboys.

My fondest nfl football in person memory was the last game I ever attended at RFK.. the NFC championship.. 26-3 over the Boys on New Years Eve 1972.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the Eagles will drop to 7th. Maybe 9th?