• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 10 win minimum teams for 2016

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Children should be seen and not heard, so shadup already, no one is talking to you....
He certainly don't need a butt bunny like you speaking for him, and you have no bet with anyone, so get back behind mommy's apron before you get hurt again...
I may have to tell cd to get his ho in control....

View attachment 122475
Whatever, man. We all saw you chicken out of your Broncos 6-10 prediction. To the surprise of no one, obviously.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it saved in PM, but unless I got reminded about you were off scott free.

I lost one last yr with Harold but he waved it off....Nice guy !!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm what? I already responded saying that the bet sounds good. And whether the conversation was geared towards me or not it was a ridiculous comment. No Bronco fan or any fan has said anything remotely close to "The Ravens will only win 6 games book it" like you said about the Broncos. That is why he asked if you wanted to take such a bet because you seemed so confident in what you were saying. You then backed off such a statement and then called him a coward for not willing to take a bet that dealt with nothing he had said and really only dealt with your bold statement. To me that is the more cowardice statement to make such a bold claim then when called to live by your words you back off of it.

It's called talking smack, are you familiar with the term ???? If not, get, because it is about 70% of all posts on sports boards.....It's meant to torment and does it's job well as you can see...
We're on now !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called talking smack, are you familiar with the term ???? If not, get, because it is about 70% of all posts on sports boards.....It's meant to torment and does it's job well as you can see...
We're on now !!

It's also called backing up the things you actually say. I don't come on here to say things I don't actually mean. You can call it smack but to me it just makes you look bad when you say something then when somebody calls you on it you just back off and just say you were messing around. And yeah game on.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, man. We all saw you chicken out of your Broncos 6-10 prediction. To the surprise of no one, obviously.

Well if you call being smart enough not to make a bet on smack talk backing down, then you are quite stupid...
I have 2 bets going now and one is with your butt daddy, but I don't see your coward self making anything but accusations, that you obviously don't have any intentions of putting your money where your mouth is....
That would be in everyone else's business only....
Shoooo Fly, don't bother me, you're Mr Insignificant ......

DonkeyLarge.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also called backing up the things you actually say. I don't come on here to say things I don't actually mean. You can call it smack but to me it just makes you look bad when you say something then when somebody calls you on it you just back off and just say you were messing around. And yeah game on.

That's stupid, athletes do it all the time and so do fans, it's wild accusations meant to aggravate the opponent, that's all....It makes you look very naive and uneducated in the area...Maybe you should put the books down a while and get a look at real life for a change....Learn a thing !!:tsk:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you call being smart enough not to make a bet on smack talk backing down, then you are quite stupid...
I have 2 bets going now and one is with your butt daddy, but I don't see your coward self making anything but accusations, that you obviously don't have any intentions of putting your money where your mouth is....

View attachment 122482
You sure are obsessed with butts and rainbows. Honestly makes me wonder about you.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's stupid, athletes do it all the time and so do fans, it's wild accusations meant to aggravate the opponent, that's all....It makes you look very naive and uneducated in the area...Maybe you should put the books down a while and get a look at real life for a change....Learn a thing !!:tsk:
giphy.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure are obsessed with butts and rainbows. Honestly makes me wonder about you.

You have made your own self look that way on here, not me....If you acted more like a man and handled your own debates instead of trying to always bite off of someone else's, you'd look more like a man instead of a wus...

donkey.jpg

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have made your own self look that way on here, not me....If you acted more like a man and handled your own debates instead of trying to always bite off of someone else's, you'd look more like a man instead of a wus...

View attachment 122489
For some reason I'm not too concerned with whether or not you think I'm a man.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? Or is this just another baseless claim you're making that you'll later claim was actually smack talk in a pathetic attempt to save face?

In all your previous posts of late, read and comprehend...
th?id=OIP.M28e1c0afe255507019279deca33ff9aao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg
donkeys.jpg :L:pound::dhd:

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 122482

Get it right old fool, super bowl champion Denver Donkeys.