• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton holds every single relevant QB record outside of rings now

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Drops mic and watches the butthurt flow*

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Drops mic and watches the butthurt flow*

Didn't take long, did it? :laugh:

Second Super Bowl with second team.

Remind me. Who else has done that? :noidea:

One minute the cry is "rings!" so he wins his second with two different teams and now it's "but... but... but... OMAHA! Oh yeah and his forehead!"

Fucking pathetic! :L

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt confirmed.
I guess asking a question makes me butthurt. Am I upset Denver won? No shit, but I don't hate Peyton(just the team). You could have at least said "outside of rings and interceptions". And I get praising him would come after they won, but he played like shit tonight which is undeniable for any of the people praising him. Despite that he'll go down as one of the best QB's ever, if not the best.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess asking a question makes me butthurt. Am I upset Denver won? No shit, but I don't hate Peyton(just the team). You could have at least said "outside of rings and interceptions". And I get praising him would come after they won, but he played like shit tonight which is undeniable for any of the people praising him. Despite that he'll go down as one of the best QB's ever, if not the best.

44WtWn6.gif

Keep on letting that butt hurt real bad though. :thumb:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a team game... Just because some of his teams came short that doesn't taint what that guy has accomplished.... There are a lot of good QB's in the Hall right now that have never sniffed a title.. You can't base everything on winning it all... I think a lot of us tend to do that.. It's easy to get caught up in that...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a team game... Just because some of his teams came short that doesn't taint what that guy has accomplished.... There are a lot of good QB's in the Hall right now that have never sniffed a title.. You can't base everything on winning it all... I think a lot of us tend to do that.. It's easy to get caught up in that...
This ain't the NBA. Some people seem to forget that around here.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's literally the only knock that Peyton ever had. That he couldn't win the big ones. Now a winning record in the playoffs, 2 rings, and the most wins ever by a QB. There's absolutely nothing more he needs to do. Nobody will ever touch this legacy. It's the Jerry Rice legacy of the QB position. Him, Rice, Smith, and Favre are the ultimate iron men of the game. Brady could join the group if he plays a couple more years.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jake, it was all Manning, Make no mistake!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jake, it was all Manning, Make no mistake!

Oh no. This win was all about the defense and running game for sure. But this game puts Peyton over the top. No doubt.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. This win was all about the defense and running game for sure. But this game puts Peyton over the top. No doubt.
No doubt, but he is way down on the list of how the Broncs got there and won.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't let us have our fun can you? :tsk:
Oh I'll have none of that, I like Peyton a lot and am very happy that he got this feather in his cap.