• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers against the Oakland A's 9/2 -9/4

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, you are entitled to be mad... but is it going to change anything? The offense has been on and off all season, so we for sure but all that can change in a heartbeat.

2 runs each in the last 4 games is nothing to be happy about. It better change in a hurry we are running out of time.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, you are entitled to be mad... but is it going to change anything? The offense has been on and off all season, so we for sure but all that can change in a heartbeat.

Other than the first month of the season, when has our offense really been on? Seriously, when? This has been one of the worst offenses in all of baseball since May 1.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I am out. Sorry if I was annoying to any of you today... I just think we are in a better spot than was being portrayed on here a lot today. Sure, it could all fall apart, but it also could all come together just at the right time... none of us know for sure. Heck, most of us were expecting a rebuilding season during the Spring.

You aren't annoying at all. Whoever thinks that are just out of whack just cause of the rangers mini slump lol

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw parts of this game today but caught the 9th inning starting from JP's AB. Kinsler and Beltre's approach was a joke.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the first month of the season, when has our offense really been on? Seriously, when? This has been one of the worst offenses in all of baseball since May 1.

Actually, I saw a stat the other day that said since Cruz left, they had one of the highest scoring offenses in baseball. I think this was 3 games back or so... so it wouldn't factor in those last few games that are fresh on everyones mind.

This isn't the exact article but it talks about it... its older than the one I saw but I can;t find it at the moment:
http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/s...angers-offensive-surge-nelson-cruz-suspended/

Last edited by a moderator:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw parts of this game today but caught the 9th inning starting from JP's AB. Kinsler and Beltre's approach was a joke.

That over-aggressive plate approach comes directly from coaching philosophy. The game is on the line with a struggling pitcher the very last thing you want to do is be first pitch swinging. Where do you think this moronic leadership comes from? People can be Wash apologists all they want, but the guy is just so lacking in situational baseball smarts. Bunting guys over in the 1st inning, but swinging away in the 8th. Just ridiculous ways this guy manages. The Texas Rangers get better the nanosecond he is gone. Period.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I saw a stat the other day that said since Cruz left, they had one of the highest scoring offenses in baseball. I think this was 3 games back or so... so it wouldn't factor in those last few games that are fresh on everyones mind.

This isn't the exact article but it talks about it... its older than the one I saw but I can;t find it at the moment:
Nelson Cruz suspension can't stop Rangers' impressive offensive surge - CultureMap Dallas

Yep. I knew jaar was wrong when he said that. I saw that too.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why are people surprised when the Rangers play brainless baseball? Wash is probably the dumbest manager in all of baseball. The team mirrors the manager. Seriously the baseball IQ of this team is the lowest I've ever seen. Where do you think that comes from?

This loss is not on Wash. Berkman 0-3 with RISP and more inconsistent hitting overall today except for Rios and Murph. You can include Holland in the equation as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who sets the lineup everyday. Berkman should not be out there.

He was healthy enough to play and flamed out against RH pitching. Sure Wash has had his moments but cant put the blame on him today. Beltre's error was costly as well as his base running gaffe and I am a big AB fan

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I'll be there. Just let me get my no doze. :)