• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers against the Oakland A's 9/2 -9/4

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if they don't win one out of the next two.... We're all in for a very long and frustrating September collapse

I'm actually being quite serious too. I didn't watch most of the August games. I started watching the 3 game series and now income back to this BS. I think I'm going to do everyone a favor and not watch the game. If they win and you don't see me post here you know why.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to September baseball: Ranger implosion part deux.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are people surprised when the Rangers play brainless baseball? Wash is probably the dumbest manager in all of baseball. The team mirrors the manager. Seriously the baseball IQ of this team is the lowest I've ever seen. Where do you think that comes from?

how can you blame the manager when the 2 supposedly top bats on the team go down on 2 pitches with the game on the line and runners on 2nd and third?

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quoting A's reporter Jane lee " Rangers went 0 for 9 with RISP and left 11 on base today" choke choke choke

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a challenge for you all... try to be positive and envision positive things happening for the team tomorrow. Have confidence in them for the whole game... and lets just see what happens.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I can't be too mad... they got the tying run in scoring position and our best hitter up. I still can't believe they pitched to him with 1B open though. Hopefully they will come back and get them tomorrow. This offense has done this on and off all season, they usually come back strong when they do. I look for that to happen.

I'm mad. This teams scoring with risp has been awful. Murphy knocked in our only runs today. What does that tell you about our offense.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltre had a couple hits, but he had a bad day with the error, bad base running and that last AB.
Kins - you are effective when your are patient. First pitch swinging means a pop out.
When can't accomplish much when your lead off hitter has a golden sombrero and you're # 1-3 go 2-14.
Holland - you need to focus, you're critical piece down the stretch....

Good game to Rios and yes Murph, he did OK.

Can we play Gentry tomorrow, please??? It's Barfolo, nfw we see Gentry tomorrow...

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a challenge for you all... try to be positive and envision positive things happening for the team tomorrow. Have confidence in them for the whole game... and lets just see what happens.
Count me in. Since 1972 I have followed and won't quit now.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I won't watch that simple= better result. Good Luck tomorrow guys. Go Rangers!!

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltre had a couple hits, but he had a bad day with the error, bad base running and that last AB.
Kins - you are effective when your are patient. First pitch swinging means a pop out.
When can't accomplish much when your lead off hitter has a golden sombrero and you're # 1-3 go 2-14.
Holland - you need to focus, you're critical piece down the stretch....

Good game to Rios and yes Murph, he did OK.

Can we play Gentry tomorrow, please??? It's Barfolo, nfw we see Gentry tomorrow...

No way wash will play gentry over murphy with colon pitching.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mad. This teams scoring with risp has been awful. Murphy knocked in our only runs today. What does that tell you about our offense.

That's fine, you are entitled to be mad... but is it going to change anything? The offense has been on and off all season, so we for sure but all that can change in a heartbeat.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oakland goes through Baltimore, Detroit and Tampa and loses a total of 2 games. Meanwhile we're losing series to the White Sox and Twins. Someone is playing like they want to win a division. 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

I mean, come on, 8 runs in 4 games in a pennant race. 3 of those games at home against a terrible pitching staff. Its the same ole collapse just like last year. Why can't Wash be held accountable for that?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I am out. Sorry if I was annoying to any of you today... I just think we are in a better spot than was being portrayed on here a lot today. Sure, it could all fall apart, but it also could all come together just at the right time... none of us know for sure. Heck, most of us were expecting a rebuilding season during the Spring.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oakland goes through Baltimore, Detroit and Tampa and loses a total of 2 games. Meanwhile we're losing series to the White Sox and Twins. Someone is playing like they want to win a division. 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

I mean, come on, 8 runs in 4 games in a pennant race. 3 of those games at home against a terrible pitching staff. Its the same ole collapse just like last year. Why can't Wash be held accountable for that?

Not washs fault. The hitters have to take care of themselves