• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that (lol), but whomever did it is stealing sabresfaninthesouth's material...

I know what you — like me, and everyone else — were thinking when the Sharks lost four straight to the Kings after taking a 3-0 lead in the first round of the playoffs: This wouldn’t have happened if John Scott had been in the San Jose lineup.

John Scott would have scared the Kings shitless!

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way do the Leafs and Reimer agree - Reimer wants to be paid like a starter and the Leafs will present each and every one of his weaknesses in arb. It's going to get ugly.

Somewhere inside himself Reimer has got to know he is NOT the best goalie on the team ???:doh:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there really NO ONE who will take Rob Scuderi?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere inside himself Reimer has got to know he is NOT the best goalie on the team ???:doh:

There are people who hold up his numbers and exalt him as being as good as or better than Bernier. He'll undoubtedly use those numbers to make his case for more money, but the Leafs have some of the most dramatic video footage in NHL history for their case: their goalie allowing 3 goals in the final 10 minutes of a game 7, followed by a steady meltdown over the course of a month in which Reimer started nearly every game.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that (lol), but whomever did it is stealing sabresfaninthesouth's material...

I know what you — like me, and everyone else — were thinking when the Sharks lost four straight to the Kings after taking a 3-0 lead in the first round of the playoffs: This wouldn’t have happened if John Scott had been in the San Jose lineup.

Not the first time that it's appeared as though someone out there was trolling the hoop for material.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the first time that it's appeared as though someone out there was trolling the hoop for material.

I am still pissed off about the anagram hijinks on reddit hockey threads.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still pissed off about the anagram hijinks on reddit hockey threads.

They took the GIFs as metaphor one too, right?

I've yet to see anyone copy the epic "Ryan Miller cured my leprosy" thread though. Before the hoop days, I know. But still awesome.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took the GIFs as metaphor one too, right?

I've yet to see anyone copy the epic "Ryan Miller cured my leprosy" thread though. Before the hoop days, I know. But still awesome.

HF Boards did that one too. I think it was with a Flyers goalie, though. I wish I had thought to save that before the swamp nuked it. That went totally off the rails. And I wasn't even trying to be funny. Just obnoxious.

What can I say, we're trailblazers!

No one else has had the courage to try telling stories of chance meetings in traffic jams though. Yet.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have an IHL Thread do we?

Andy Bezeau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bezeau was involved with one of the IHL's strangest trades at the start of the 1996-97 season. Bezeau was upset with the Komets and demanded a trade, even going as far as attending training camp with the Michigan K-Wings while still officially being a member of the Komets' roster. Bezeau would officially be traded to the K-Wings for "future considerations", which ended up being two equipment dryers that used to be part of the Phoenix Roadrunners organization. Bezeau played one game with the K-Wings before the trade was officially voided by the league. Bezeau would later be traded to the Detroit Vipers.[2]

LOL

There's your bar bet trivia point for the week.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are people who hold up his numbers and exalt him as being as good as or better than Bernier. He'll undoubtedly use those numbers to make his case for more money, but the Leafs have some of the most dramatic video footage in NHL history for their case: their goalie allowing 3 goals in the final 10 minutes of a game 7, followed by a steady meltdown over the course of a month in which Reimer started nearly every game.

He has this inane ability to look and play real good when it's a basic and regular game. If he is really needed to steal one , or just hold the line for a period while his team gets it's shit together you know he is gonna fail.:doh:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoudl we discuss team dev camps here or should I make a new thread? A lot of teams have them going on.

Friend of mine who works downtown is at the Jackets camp and said that Wennberg is head and shoulders above everyone else. His text said "Remember Johansen and Jenner last year? Well, we have a new Man Child. BEAST"

I am probably going to go down tomorrow.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tsnscottcullen: RT @PollakOnSharks: New contract for #SJSharks Wingels: Three years, $7.4 million.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoudl we discuss team dev camps here or should I make a new thread? A lot of teams have them going on.

Friend of mine who works downtown is at the Jackets camp and said that Wennberg is head and shoulders above everyone else. His text said "Remember Johansen and Jenner last year? Well, we have a new Man Child. BEAST"

I am probably going to go down tomorrow.

I'm in favor on having them front and center. Being a newbie, I don't know how that works best here.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issues with new threads for team development camps - I need to know the latest on Frederic St. Denis (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.