• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if you did a marvel reset:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.

But start him as the ”intern” at Hero’s for Hire, or something like that. I could see Cage getting frustrated with this annoying brat who always wants to go out helping people.
Sounds like a tv show rather than a movie

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.

But start him as the ”intern” at Hero’s for Hire, or something like that. I could see Cage getting frustrated with this annoying brat who always wants to go out helping people.

heroes for hire?? how would that work?? Cage and Iron fist would need to be established first... but were they ever really recognized by Shield or the avengers??

Spider Man was always seen as a future avenger... not sure if Tony would let him go there... but it would make sense with the NYC connection...

but then again so is DareDevil....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a tv show rather than a movie

very true... But thats the problem... very hard to connect with movies... TV is where you can connect everything so much easier... movies need a main character, and a focus...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,157.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no plan for a reset... this is a hypothetical thread....

when the first Iron man movie came out in 2008 the Marvel Cinematic universe did not own all Marvel products... especially X-Men and Spiderman

if you can start the universe new, and own ALL products.... What would your first 10 movies be??

Mine in order

1. Captain America- Never liked him, but he is needed for the avengers, and he needs to be OUT OF TIME

2. Fantastic 4- The most important comics in the Marvel universe... it is the centerpiece of the universe, and most of the major villains are fantastic 4 villains first

3. Ant Man- Hank Pym is one of the most important characters in the marvel universe,

4. X-Men- here we do a break from the avengers growth, and bring in Mutants and expand the universe

5. Iron man- Most important part of the avengers...

6. Hulk-

7. Spider Man

8. Fantastic 4 sequel

9. DareDevil-

10. Avengers- Thor does not need a movie, just a good introduction(most of his introduction is already mythological anyway, so most know it already)
If we are sticking to the High School Peter Parker.
I cant see you waiting until the 7th movie to bring in Spiderman. It would have to be one of the 1st ones. Nice thing is he doesnt have to connect to any of the others until Marvel wanted him too. When in New York maybe a cameo or a mention of him in the other Superhero movies. Be great to have him being a smart ass (cameo) to Wolverine when you bring in the X-men though lol.
& if you are gonna bring in Daredevil. Make some connection to the Punisher.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heroes for hire?? how would that work?? Cage and Iron fist would need to be established first... but were they ever really recognized by Shield or the avengers??

Spider Man was always seen as a future avenger... not sure if Tony would let him go there... but it would make sense with the NYC connection...

but then again so is DareDevil....

They could get creative and set things up with free YouTube videos

That could be fun

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see you waiting until the 7th movie to bring in Spiderman. It would have to be one of the 1st ones. Nice thing is he doesnt have to connect to any of the others until Marvel wanted him too. When in New York maybe a cameo or a mention of him in the other Superhero movies. Be great to have him being a smart ass (cameo) to Wolverine when you bring in the X-men though lol.

Personally I would love an older Peter Parker. But we are talking hypothetical rebuild. You can’t start with him being older.

I wish in spider man no way home they used daredevil. Not just Matt Murdock

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With DD I’d avoid the hand as long as possible because if you’re setting him up in this gritty world, it just sticks out too much to go supernatural

That’s the biggest issue most had with the Netflix show anyway

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I would love an older Peter Parker. But we are talking hypothetical rebuild. You can’t start with him being older.

I wish in spider man no way home they used daredevil. Not just Matt Murdock

That Can work if you skip origin stories anyway

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Can work if you skip origin stories anyway

There are a couple origins needed though.

I think Ant man and fantastic 4 need one.

Luckily we never saw the ant man origin yet. So nobody is going to be upset.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With DD I’d avoid the hand as long as possible because if you’re setting him up in this gritty world, it just sticks out too much to go supernatural

That’s the biggest issue most had with the Netflix show anyway
I look at DD2 as 2 separate seasons (Puny and Hand). S2.1 was some of the best MCU has produced. S2.2 was probably bottom half of all MCU screen time.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple origins needed though.

I think Ant man and fantastic 4 need one.

Luckily we never saw the ant man origin yet. So nobody is going to be upset.
I want them to focus on Hank. And give Yellow Jacket back to him. Antman NEEDS to be Hank Pym. And how he snapped after Ultron. I think the MCU has really done the whole Antman character dirty.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want them to focus on Hank. And give Yellow Jacket back to him. Antman NEEDS to be Hank Pym. And how he snapped after Ultron. I think the MCU has really done the whole Antman character dirty.

Agreed. That is why I had him be a first 5. Hank pym is a bad ass. And wears multiple superhero costumes.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at DD2 as 2 separate seasons (Puny and Hand). S2.1 was some of the best MCU has produced. S2.2 was probably bottom half of all MCU screen time.

Nope

There’s half seasons of Luke cage and Jessica Jones 2 and 3 that are far worse than even that

Plus the iron fist…which never found it’s footing and did the embarrassing Colleen wing thing

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven’t had a real origin story for DD in the MCU. We also skipped it for Spidey.

Spidey did it 20 years ago and they did it against with Andrew Garfield so they skipped it for this recent dude

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. That is why I had him be a first 5. Hank pym is a bad ass. And wears multiple superhero costumes.
Yellowjacket = hero in the same manor that Steve Austin = face.

I didn’t have a problem with Yellowjacket being the main baddie in Antman. I did, however, have a problem with Hank not being the one who was wearing the suit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yellowjacket = hero in the same manor that Steve Austin = face.

I didn’t have a problem with Yellowjacket being the main baddie in Antman. I did, however, have a problem with Hank not being the one who was wearing the suit.

I liked the first 2 ant man movies. A lot.

But agree they treated hank pym like they were too afraid of a tony stark rival.

How many costumes did Pym wear.

He was ant man

giant
Yellow jacket
And a couple others. Right??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the first 2 ant man movies. A lot.

But agree they treated hank pym like they were too afraid of a tony stark rival.

How many costumes did Pym wear.

He was ant man

giant
Yellow jacket
And a couple others. Right??
I am positive about Antman and Yellowjacket (Yellowjacket was his anti-hero guise). I am not certain about other suits/identities.

I agree that they wanted to avoid Pym since there wasn’t a lot of point to him anymore since they already reapportioned a lot of Pym’s storyline to Stark.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am positive about Antman and Yellowjacket (Yellowjacket was his anti-hero guise). I am not certain about other suits/identities.

I agree that they wanted to avoid Pym since there wasn’t a lot of point to him anymore since they already reapportioned a lot of Pym’s storyline to Stark.

Ant-Man
Giant-Man
Goliath
Yellowjacket
Wasp
Scientist Supreme
Ultron

Pretty awsome list. Apparently he merged himself with ultron.

Also apparently for pym ant man and giant man are separate