• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NHL Playoffs Thread

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its just me, but I would rather Tchoke get the cup before McDavid. After three years of getting bounced by them along with the fanbase, I am fine with him getting the cup over the Oils. From watching the ceremony after, it looks like they are a tight organization and a lot of family type people. Something I wish the Kings were more about.
I don't mind Matthew Tkachuk winning, especially now that he's with Florida. If he would have still been with Calgary, and was still a rival to Doughty, I'd feel different most likely. But I can still sleep easy knowing that his father never won the Cup, and the "Curse of Canada" is still going (and will continue until Montreal makes amends and actually apologizes for their actions in 1993)....

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Matthew Tkachuk winning, especially now that he's with Florida. If he would have still been with Calgary, and was still a rival to Doughty, I'd feel different most likely. But I can still sleep easy knowing that his father never won the Cup, and the "Curse of Canada" is still going (and will continue until Montreal makes amends and actually apologizes for their actions in 1993)....
LOL. Can you even imagine if all of Canada would force Montreal to apologize to ent 'THE CURSE"? That would be hillarious.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Can you even imagine if all of Canada would force Montreal to apologize to ent 'THE CURSE"? That would be hillarious.

I hope they never win a Cup again in my lifetime. They cheated in 1993, as far as I'm concerned that karma isn't done yet.

F U Oilers!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you guys see Keith Tkachuk? Good lord he's been eating a ton.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely wanted the panthers to win, For me it was just which side of the shit sandwich to eat..... If I don't see a Canadian team win in my lifetime. That would be awesome.