• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be afraid be very afraid!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to be soooo predictable here, but did you see that line cave in the defense. Not just for Johnson but Greene too. Heck I am starting to thing Greene could get 1,000 yards as a backup running behind that snow plow of a oline. Well, maybe thats pushing it.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing didn't get to see Tavon do anything. But Kaeps looked awesome so did Boldin. You can just tell Boldin is into it.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to update the rankings on our site tomorrow. I am also going to post my deep sleepers and bat gonzo crazy picks on the site only. Anyone who wants something personal like a story or some picks or what not posted this weekend get it to me tomorrow. Here is one I will share here.

LaQuan Williams WR BAL - You might have heard me talk about him all ready. I have been saying since March no actually since last year that this wr will emerge like the mighty Wilson in this year's preseason. No huge numbers to back this one up. Flacco connected with him at will last year in preseason but he never cracked the starting line up code. There seemed to ba a great chemistry between them. I think he might have had a problem with learning the system in Baltimore
last year but I feel certain he has gotten up to speed this year. Also, what with the loss of Bolden and Pitta I believe he will become a major factor in the fantasy football world very soon.

In fact he 2 catches for 32 yards and a TD. Keep an eye on this one!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from a very pleasurable trip to north Georgia, and the Carolina's celebrating our 40th anniversary. Beautiful country, weather was cool for the most part, which was great compared to hot, humid Florida.
Returned with expectation of some progress (rankings updated) on the site but found it the same as before leaving. Like Joe, made me a bit sad. But I had reset my expectations several weeks back so I wasn't really surprised.
I just want you to know this Foot. We understand that balancing paying work with this endeavor puts a lot of on your back. If any of us that have faithfully supported the re-launch knew anything about programming we'd happily help or run with it - but you've advertised the expertise and initially the desire.
We, the faithful few, despite the warnings of the majority, have supported you and placed our faith in your ability to get this done. We've stood by you throughout the process to date. Yes, we bitch from time to time, but it is solely intended to motivate. You need to take it that way. As such, I, myself, think your rant directed at Joe was totally uncalled for. He, above all the your supporters, has been your greatest ally.
Bottom-line, if the rankings and any articles cannot be updated in a timely fashion, then this site ultimately becomes of no value. If up-to-date data is too much for a viewer to expect, then I cannot see the site developing a loyal following. I've gone to many, many sites and removed them
from my favorites for that very reason.
All I can add is keep plugging away and if it is just too overwhelming then I guess the dream remains just a dream.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from a very pleasurable trip to north Georgia, and the Carolina's celebrating our 40th anniversary. Beautiful country, weather was cool for the most part, which was great compared to hot, humid Florida.
Returned with expectation of some progress (rankings updated) on the site but found it the same as before leaving. Like Joe, made me a bit sad. But I had reset my expectations several weeks back so I wasn't really surprised.
I just want you to know this Foot. We understand that balancing paying work with this endeavor puts a lot of on your back. If any of us that have faithfully supported the re-launch knew anything about programming we'd happily help or run with it - but you've advertised the expertise and initially the desire.
We, the faithful few, despite the warnings of the majority, have supported you and placed our faith in your ability to get this done. We've stood by you throughout the process to date. Yes, we bitch from time to time, but it is solely intended to motivate. You need to take it that way. As such, I, myself, think your rant directed at Joe was totally uncalled for. He, above all the your supporters, has been your greatest ally.
Bottom-line, if the rankings and any articles cannot be updated in a timely fashion, then this site ultimately becomes of no value. If up-to-date data is too much for a viewer to expect, then I cannot see the site developing a loyal following. I've gone to many, many sites and removed them
from my favorites for that very reason.
All I can add is keep plugging away and if it is just too overwhelming then I guess the dream remains just a dream.

Forgot to add - what has been done is absolutely great and that building block will certainly capture a viewers interest - it just need to have up-to-date info. The games and stuff like that can certainly wait until next year.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty, First let me say I do appreciate you and everyone else for joining up with me in this project as i hope you all appreciate me asking you to be a part of it. But I have to address something you said in your last comment. "We, the faithful few, despite the warnings of the majority, have supported you and placed our faith in your ability to get this done." This comment really annoys me, sorry but it does.

Look we all know there is one guy on here that for whatever reason doesn't like my writings. That's fine everyone is entitled to their opinions. You can't please all the people all of the time. But other than he I have been met with great warmth from everyone of you, that is why I stick around cause I appreciate it. In fact someone just this morning told me in an private message that "I rock". I just don't like the way you are trying to use that comment Lefty that's all. I think I have been gracious in my return and feel there is no need for that.

Now, as for the rant! I hate to say it but that was mainly meant for you big guy. Joe like myself has been busting our butts. Yes he was getting a little pushy but he has the right with all that he has been doing. Even at that he had the decency to understand where I am coming from and apologize. That was much appreciated by me and is why I love Joe. Finally, I felt like I had a little breathing room. Now this!

Lefty, I know you have been recently retired and you have a lot of time on your hands so for you a maybe a week goes by much slower for you than for us and I say that jokingly, but you sir have been the biggest pain in the butt and I say that jokingly. All though it doesn't seem you have a problem talking candidly to me.

I am so glad you are a part of this Lefty and i hope you will bare with me because this site will be special one day, very soon!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way the top 200 are updated. Just not the sign yet.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add that I do have an ego just like most fantasy football guys and sometimes I let it get the best of me, especially when I am being told what to do or don't feel appreciated but I hope you guys understand that our friendships mean a lot to me.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from a very pleasurable trip to north Georgia, and the Carolina's celebrating our 40th anniversary.

Congrats Lefty -you should be very proud...you lucky guy :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty, First let me say I do appreciate you and everyone else for joining up with me in this project as i hope you all appreciate me asking you to be a part of it. But I have to address something you said in your last comment. "We, the faithful few, despite the warnings of the majority, have supported you and placed our faith in your ability to get this done." This comment really annoys me, sorry but it does.

Look we all know there is one guy on here that for whatever reason doesn't like my writings. That's fine everyone is entitled to their opinions. You can't please all the people all of the time. But other than he I have been met with great warmth from everyone of you, that is why I stick around cause I appreciate it. In fact someone just this morning told me in an private message that "I rock". I just don't like the way you are trying to use that comment Lefty that's all. I think I have been gracious in my return and feel there is no need for that.

Now, as for the rant! I hate to say it but that was mainly meant for you big guy. Joe like myself has been busting our butts. Yes he was getting a little pushy but he has the right with all that he has been doing. Even at that he had the decency to understand where I am coming from and apologize. That was much appreciated by me and is why I love Joe. Finally, I felt like I had a little breathing room. Now this!

Lefty, I know you have been recently retired and you have a lot of time on your hands so for you a maybe a week goes by much slower for you than for us and I say that jokingly, but you sir have been the biggest pain in the butt and I say that jokingly. All though it doesn't seem you have a problem talking candidly to me.

I am so glad you are a part of this Lefty and i hope you will bare with me because this site will be special one day, very soon!

You go on believing that - but this statement is total BS. Believe it or not, of all of the MBBRL membership and followers ONLY those who have posted on this thread are 'supporter'. That's only a small percentage.

Fine, I don't mind being singled out. Interesting that you chose a Joe post to rant at me. Sort of childish, but to each his own.

Don't worry Foot, the pain has gone away. I'm done conversing with someone who can't see past their own nose. ... As for retirement, that has absolutely nothing to do with this. I was always very active on the boards when working.

Really ? Sure doesn't sound like it.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh guys i hope you don't mind, didn't think to ask, just added him as a spur of the moment to take the place of Danarious. I added A. Williams as the last player on the top 200. If anyone wants someone else in there just let me know and I will change it.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go on believing that - but this statement is total BS. Believe it or not, of all of the MBBRL membership and followers ONLY those who have posted on this thread are 'supporter'. That's only a small percentage.

This comment is not making any sense. Just about everyone who was from the MBBRL even you know who has posted on this thread.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, I don't mind being singled out. Interesting that you chose a Joe post to rant at me. Sort of childish, but to each his own.

I singled you out because you are the only one complaining, everyone else seems appreciative.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Foot, the pain has gone away. I'm done conversing with someone who can't see past their own nose. ... As for retirement, that has absolutely nothing to do with this. I was always very active on the boards when working.

I called u a pain, and said it jokingly, I think "you" be the one acting childish here.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really ? Sure doesn't sound like it.

Why because I am not jumping through hoops anymore. I do appreciate you but not this BS!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait just a minute! It's not to often I get to play Mr' Voice of Reason on anything but Foot you did make some pretty lofty promises and I think we are all concerned that this hasn't gone the way we expected. The new format of the site looks 1000 times better than the old but the way it is set up you are the only guy with access to any of the functions so that means it's mostly up to you to get this done........no interaction with users at all, the cheatsheets, while IMO are pretty spot on are not printable and to be honest, of no use to most users as they will just move on to the next site.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry if I haven't met everyone's expectations. It was my goal to please all of you with this site's construction. Sorry if I have not been able to get it where i promised. It is way more demanding than I first imagined but I am still gonna get it done. Maybe just not as much as we would like as quick as we would like it. But the work will get done, as soon as possible.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I credit Lefty for everything we have now because with out his main support I don't think it would have happened. Lefty I hope you can understand how I am feeling and realize I am just expressing my feelings. I know there is a changce I am wrong to feel that way but those are my feelings right or wrong. it doesn't mean I am giving up. It just means we need to hamper our initial expectations a little.