• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest status as of 08-03-13 ; new considerations in green -

TO DO LIST:

OPEN in red -

* Update consensus top 200 to latest submittal from Joe. Also, fix name spacing.

* Update consensus positional to latest submittal from Joe (include DST & K ??). Check/fix name spacing.

* Updates to personal page:
- Change articles header from "The Bandit" to "Smoke from Bandit"

* Create message board.

* Add sort by ranker feature to Consensus Rankings (top 200 & positional).

* Remove construction banner and move 'attendance counter' to that location.

COMPLETE in blue -

- Reformat homepage with links to members, ranks, games, etc.
- Install 'About this site' link on home page and agreed upon write up.
- Updated Bandit avatar.
- Installed 07/20/13 consensus top 200
- Install 07-20-13 consensus positional
- Updated Sam's avatar.
- Updated personal pages:
a. removed top 200 ranks header/link
b. *create "Plug 'em In - Get 'em Out" header/link on all. (include in article header??)
c. created the article header/link on all that needed it.
d. removed positional ranks header/links.

- Add roll-over feature to links.

nice work Lefty thanks...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it would be better if you said here is this weeks Foot Fetish; mine would be my Potato "Chip" off the old block but Playdar?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, good stuff gents as usuall. Ok smoke from Banit is updated and i change the top and added the word (.com) on the football. Just waiting fot the new rankings. No rush Joe ( I have to run out for a while). Im going to see what needs to be done to install a message board system.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was gaydar made of Play-Doh.

For me a message board would be a headache - it needs administration and I don't think anybody is up for that. Allowing comments on articles should be enough. I say stick to FF advice and make sure it's good. That's enough work already. If there's energy left over, tackle other things in the off season.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No rush Joe ( I have to run out for a while).

Just a quick note: I started updating last night. I had/have some personal commitments this weekend. So I planned on updating throughout the weekend. Hopefully all will be done by Sunday night, late. Foot, you should have them by Monday morning.

Gotta go.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem Joe. I might not be able to get to them on Monday night but will shoot for one of the nights I have free

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ready for some football!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things I will be looking for tonight given there will probably only be one or two series but still after a loooooooooong off season I'll take it.

1. Hope to see Lamar Miller get a few touches.
2. Can't wait to see how Thill looks!
or and 3. If Wallace plays I'll predict the first ever Tannehill to Wallace touch down tonight, the first of many to come!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another guy I am excited to see tonight is Miles Austin. I get the feeling he might be due for a big season. he was living high on the hog after his break out year and has since fallen off for whatever reason. i think now that the Cowboys reduced his salary and have leaked the fact they may cut him after this year will do wonders for his focus and game play. I won't be surprised if miles looks exceptional tonight to start the preseason.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent the updates.

I appended this to the email. It's certainly not private but it may be easier to just post here:

A few things to take note of:

I didn't get updates from Foot, Monkey or Ram (which is fine), but you should know that when I removed the K and DST from the 200 (as we talked about on SportsHoopla), these 3 guys were about 20-40 players short of 200. So where ever their rankings ended - they ended.

I'm having serious computer problems. My computer is shutting down at random. I save my work often, but still very frustrating. I need to take my computer in to be looked at. This could hamper future updates.

Speaking of which (future updates), this is getting more and more involved. I was hoping that I'd be able to do this once or twice and then we'd be able to update directly on MWHS. I guess that was wishful thinking. I suppose I may be able to do ONE more update before kickoff. If I get my computer back?

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow alil upset I missed out on the updated rankings. Its my fault for not checking In. I just want to make sure I get at least 1 more update in before the season gets kicked off

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy with millers 2 carries for 21 yds... see a big year outta him

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny but besides the fumble Miller looked like a super star with his two carries. What worries me is that the Oline looked putrid. The two carries Miller took were miss direction plays. I'm really worried based on the small sample size. Impressive as Miller was the other RB Jonis Grey looked pretty good too.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way I Have been saying Miller was going to be a super star way back before he was a glimmer in his fantasy football father's eye. But that line scares the heck out of me. I'm worried for Wallace and Heartline as well but it is too soon to panic.

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I didn't even watch the game. Just saw the stats on my phone phone. That's not good news 4 miller. Fumble on the first drive we will see where he goes from here and if there's any other ball security issues in the offeseaon. for miller it could be a growing concern.. but I still like his potential

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot just watched the video of the fumble.. It was more of a blotched snap but you gotta expect those early on.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you Ram I know it's too early to panic, I don't feel pretty confident once Wallace is out there it will help things. It looked like Thill had a little time to through it just looked like no one was open. Keep in mind both Wallace and Heartince where out.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I do feel pretty confident