• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam, Wil and Monkey - email me your 200!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to hijack the thread since we need to get the rankings up... but what scares me about Kaps is that he played great in a relatively few games. Why is that scarey? Because it sounds a lot like the hype that was heaped upon guys like Kolb, Cassel, Freeman, Bradford and Flynn of the past few years. We're still waiting for them...

Bradford had a couple good games?? Where was I?? j/k Ram!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford had a couple good games?? Where was I?? j/k Ram!

He did better than expected in his rookie (2010) season - 3500 yards. So expectations were higher for 2011. His ADP was around 12-13.

Maybe not as big a spike as for Kolb. Or Kaps this year.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes barilko I said third over all that is who much I respect this guy. Joe and I certainly understand your fear and rightfully so like you have pointed out, but I am telling you I remember watching him play in college and distinctly remember saying to myself how is the kid not more recognized. And I'm talking about before he single handedly took down the undefeated number 4 ranked Boise State team. Everything i have seen from including the 87 mile an hour fastball he threw at the ball game the other day tells me he wioll be something to see this year. Arm strength, speed (runs like a deer), accuracy. I have no fear saying he will be the top QB this year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes barilko I said third over all that is who much I respect this guy. Joe and I certainly understand your fear and rightfully so like you have pointed out, but I am telling you I remember watching him play in college and distinctly remember saying to myself how is the kid not more recognized. And I'm talking about before he single handedly took down the undefeated number 4 ranked Boise State team. Everything i have seen from including the 87 mile an hour fastball he threw at the ball game the other day tells me he wioll be something to see this year. Arm strength, speed (runs like a deer), accuracy. I have no fear saying he will be the top QB this year.

And that is exactly why a consensus top 200 is a good thing. It helps average out the off-the-wall, homer & man-crushes. :nod:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll send you what I have right when I get home from work..............It is almost done though............lol.

You let work get in the way of fantasy? Oh, that's right you still 'have' to work. ......

Lefty - retired and loving it !!!!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ana, if your list is done and all that was missing was bye weeks, then don't bother adding them. I'm finished. Or as Vinny Gambini said in My Cousin Vinny, "I got no more use for dis guy."

If you still wanted to make some ranking adjustments, then let me know where your adjustments started.

Just waiting on the smoking monkey wrench and Wil.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: currently 3060 hits. Maybe we should have immediately started this after the Suicide draft?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ana, if your list is done and all that was missing was bye weeks, then don't bother adding them. I'm finished. Or as Vinny Gambini said in My Cousin Vinny, "I got no more use for dis guy."

If you still wanted to make some ranking adjustments, then let me know where your adjustments started.

Just waiting on the smoking monkey wrench and Wil.

Joe, you are on funny guy. Can you link that quote to My Cousin Vinny? all joking aside, thanks a lot!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya but maybe everytime foot tinkers it jumps a thousand hits....:omg::L:L
Excuse my ignorance but is that how it works? Shouldn't it only get one hit per visit? Is there anyway to track who is watching? Last question: What happened to all of the guys that were drafting in your Suicide League Foot? Did you all finish? Did you know the human head weighs 10 pounds?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. The other one was from Goodfellas with Joe Pepsi who was in..........My Cousin Vinnie!

He was one mean SOB in that movie. ...... I still get chills when I think of how he used the ball-point pen in the bar. ...

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Sam that suicide League i did was never finished. And to my dismay I kind of just flat out left those guys in favor of you guys and revamping the new site. And I feel even worse cause I was planning to copy the stuff and re-post it on our new site. But when I changed the format from a wordpress site to a static html site which is what it is now I never copied the info and it was lost. Unless hammer knows a way to retrieve it. Maybe we should do new a new suicide league draft on our site with all of us guys that we can keep posted for our viewers to see. We can try and get a few more guys to make twelve. I think people really enjoyed watching the drafts. I can put an invite to anyone who was in the last draft to see who would be interest in the other few spots but I think we all should be in first and for most since we are the featured writers after all.

As for the hit counter The way the hit counter works and this is impressive is it only gives us 1 count for the home page. It does not give us counts for when people go exploring through the site. Still not sure if they tally them in spurts or live as they are happening but I know we are only supposed to get 1 count every time someone hits the home page only making that number even more impressive. godaddy where I registrared the site (your welcome godaddy for the free plug) will keep track of all the actual hits but i think they only come out every week or month or so. I will check them.