• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's @ Blue Jays; May 11th - 14th

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swept in a 4 game series by what was the worst team in the league while scoring a combined 6 runs in the skydome. :L

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slippery slope time

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was pretty shitty, you finally reach .500 then you get swept aside in 4 straight games... not a good sign injuries or not...

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why crappy starts can kill a team. they literally wore themselves out getting back to .500 and have nosedived since.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why crappy starts can kill a team. they literally wore themselves out getting back to .500 and have nosedived since.
yep. That's the point that the 'it's still too early' cheerleaders will never understand. And for a third straight year we go into summer playing hide-and-seek with .500.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. That's the point that the 'it's still too early' cheerleaders will never understand. And for a third straight year we go into summer playing hide-and-seek with .500.
Naw, after we get brutally raped by the nats, sox, and rockies this team won't sniff .500 again until late summer if at all. They aren't bouncing back.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the positive side, if we finish low enough we will have our 1st round pick next year protected. upload_2017-5-14_23-17-59.jpeg

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, after we get brutally raped by the nats, sox, and rockies this team won't sniff .500 again until late summer if at all. They aren't bouncing back.

Neither are fans, tear this shit down and turn it into a parking lot.... :gaah:

Here is the worse part, you know it's a "train wreck" you know what's coming, but for some sick twisted reason, I still watch!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the worse part, you know it's a "train wreck" you know what's coming, but for some sick twisted reason, I still watch!

And my wife asks me every game why I keep watching as well. I don't really have an answer.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither are fans, tear this shit down and turn it into a parking lot.... :gaah:

To be an M's fan is to know the train wreck is coming and still getting on that train. It's all we've ever known outside of one small stretch with Lou at the helm and even then their best season ended with a huge thud.

What are the odds this team is ever one game above .500 the rest of the way? Yet I will still tune in and watch until fall camps open for football.

Sadly, next year will probably be much the same. As it always is. And we will be here again wondering why we sit through the misery night after frustrating night.

Anyone else getting tired of hearing our skipper sound like it's no big deal to get swept or otherwise suffer these loses? I'm probably more annoyed at his seeming lack of giving a damn than I am the actual losing. Get a personality. Get pissed off and question your team. Fire the hell up and at least pretend like winning might be a goal at some point.

Ok, I feel better now.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be an M's fan is to know the train wreck is coming and still getting on that train. It's all we've ever known outside of one small stretch with Lou at the helm and even then their best season ended with a huge thud.

What are the odds this team is ever one game above .500 the rest of the way? Yet I will still tune in and watch until fall camps open for football.

Sadly, next year will probably be much the same. As it always is. And we will be here again wondering why we sit through the misery night after frustrating night.

Anyone else getting tired of hearing our skipper sound like it's no big deal to get swept or otherwise suffer these loses? I'm probably more annoyed at his seeming lack of giving a damn than I am the actual losing. Get a personality. Get pissed off and question your team. Fire the hell up and at least pretend like winning might be a goal at some point.

Ok, I feel better now.

Personally I believe the man drinks, a lot......He has to put with this !

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we the only team in sports to continue celebrating a year that ultimately ended before the World Series? I mean, it's like the marketing staff knows going in every year that they need to sprinkle 95' promotions throughout the year just to get the fans a little warm and fuzzy. For god's sake we just had Jay Buhner bobblehead night :gaah:

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we the only team in sports to continue celebrating a year that ultimately ended before the World Series? I mean, it's like the marketing staff knows going in every year that they need to sprinkle 95' promotions throughout the year just to get the fans a little warm and fuzzy. For god's sake we just had Jay Buhner bobblehead night :gaah:
Correction, we are having Jay Buhner bobblehead night. Whatever, who gives a shit.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, I feel better now.

Don't forget the part where they have a year where they overachieve and finish just a game or 2 out of the playoffs just to get everyone's hopes up, only to fall flat again the following season.