• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariners minors/tacoma/prospects

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i will start with the mariners outrighted pirkins to tacoma(which leaves 38 on the 40 man)
and which puts them at five outfielders... and assuming they will have gamel come up as soon as he is ready
that may mean heredia will go to tacoma as well..we will see
also assuming we will see vogey at tacoma at some point.so he can get at bats .and.so they can have 8 man bull pen
which would make the tacoma roster and line up look like this

lf...ian mller
cf..perkins/heredia..braden bishop is behind them pushing..nice..lol
rf kirk nieuwenhuis..eric falia could potentially fill this spot or DH if he could solve his issues..but he sloted at modesto cuz of that++80 game suspention
dh..dan vogelbach
1b..matt hague/motter..a wiley vet at AAA not bad ..and from bellevue..home town guy
2b...motter/beckum
ss...vinej/motter
3b..danny muno/motter/beckum
C..david freitas/goosewich..who is there right now while freitas is up

with a rotation of...as soon as ramirez comes back
rhp..bergman
lhp...miranda..prob fill in for ramirez
rhp...kuma..while sloted there i do not see him on the roster as yet
rhp....rob whalen
rhp..maxx povse

a good AAA team that could go somewhere at that lvl..worth keeping an eye on. and going to see as well
other prospects im keeping eyes on
moore ,misiewiczLHP,bannister,hermanLHP,de jong..all sloted at AA for there rotation
im not real hot on lineup guys at this lvl but guys im eyes on is
bishop of ,taylor of,mariscal 2b,and joe de carlo..who converted from 3b to catcher and is doing well

modesto is the team to keep an eye on..the whole team...lineup and pitching..they could supprise again this year
that said i do not see kyle lewis sloted there as yet..could be at AZL to start??
we will prob see the juggling act any lower than this most of the year

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i will start with the mariners outrighted pirkins to tacoma(which leaves 38 on the 40 man)
and which puts them at five outfielders... and assuming they will have gamel come up as soon as he is ready
that may mean heredia will go to tacoma as well..we will see
also assuming we will see vogey at tacoma at some point.so he can get at bats .and.so they can have 8 man bull pen
which would make the tacoma roster and line up look like this

lf...ian mller
cf..perkins/heredia..braden bishop is behind them pushing..nice..lol
rf kirk nieuwenhuis..eric falia could potentially fill this spot or DH if he could solve his issues..but he sloted at modesto cuz of that++80 game suspention
dh..dan vogelbach
1b..matt hague/motter..a wiley vet at AAA not bad ..and from bellevue..home town guy
2b...motter/beckum
ss...vinej/motter
3b..danny muno/motter/beckum
C..david freitas/goosewich..who is there right now while freitas is up

with a rotation of...as soon as ramirez comes back
rhp..bergman
lhp...miranda..prob fill in for ramirez
rhp...kuma..while sloted there i do not see him on the roster as yet
rhp....rob whalen
rhp..maxx povse

a good AAA team that could go somewhere at that lvl..worth keeping an eye on. and going to see as well
other prospects im keeping eyes on
moore ,misiewiczLHP,bannister,hermanLHP,de jong..all sloted at AA for there rotation
im not real hot on lineup guys at this lvl but guys im eyes on is
bishop of ,taylor of,mariscal 2b,and joe de carlo..who converted from 3b to catcher and is doing well

modesto is the team to keep an eye on..the whole team...lineup and pitching..they could supprise again this year
that said i do not see kyle lewis sloted there as yet..could be at AZL to start??
we will prob see the juggling act any lower than this most of the year
Don't forget about the Sacramento River Cats-in an interview Pete stated they look to be very competitive for 2018- Tacoma also looks to have a very competitive team to start this season. They have 3 of the M's top 25 prospects per Baseball America. The team has several players with ML experience so all in all it should be fun to keep an eye on T-town.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mmmm..noted on river cats..i think tacoma looks better..but it is stiil early

guys to watch at everett when they get going...evan white and onil pena.1B... will be our pleasure to watch this year...and i am liking on ..andres torres.. there ace sort of

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Andrew Moore is starting in AA which is kind of surprising. Not that I think he makes any kind of major league impact anytime soon but still figured he would be in Tacoma

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Andrew Moore is starting in AA which is kind of surprising. Not that I think he makes any kind of major league impact anytime soon but still figured he would be in Tacoma
That kind of does surprise me but I know Tacoma has a boat load of arms to start the season.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moore throws a real hittable ball that is easy for the batter to pick up.

Straight over the top typical RH delivery. But his biggest problem is his fastball has very little if any run or cut on it. That makes it a very hittable pitch at any level AA AAA and especially the bigs.

He does not have enough velocity to bust the fastball by anyone so he is kinda grouped into a ho hum pack of pitching prospects with very little chance to make it in the show.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which on the outside...it does look just as you have said..and it may be the truth in the end
but and seemingly against odds..he has excelled at every lvl and made it to the majors as well
does he need some exrta stuff.( it would be cool if he could develop some kuma type stuff lol).maybe..but at the verry least..he would be a mlb closer..or setup guy
that said..the mariners seem to think he is starter stuff ....so we will see

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does extended spring training mean...they put that label on them in case of injury/or
cuz lewis(should be modesto)==basicly injured since he was drafted.. even white =on the everett roster so his groin will be better by then ..unless it is as serious as dysons..
i think some of these guy's are just at peoria==Azl..to start and that is the label they put on it for multiple reasons

interesting to note the arkansas bull pen so far
art warren
matthew festa..injury
darin gillis...i thought he would be at AAA and still maybe latter
not on list..LHP joe pistorest
mlfree agents
johendi jiminian ..and a good one .IMO
stephen perakslis..idk .on this guy..still have to study it but his # look ok
and hold over mlbfa
lindsey caughel
not bad overall to start with i suppose

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two players i cant locate are ryan garton traded to seattle from TB and invited to spring training..but no news and with zych gone they could use him
reggie McClain ace of modesto last year(drafted 13 in 2016 out of missouri) ...where are these guys...what is the story

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two players i cant locate are ryan garton traded to seattle from TB and invited to spring training..but no news and with zych gone they could use him
reggie McClain ace of modesto last year(drafted 13 in 2016 out of missouri) ...where are these guys...what is the story

Here you go straight from the mariners:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00